₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,932 members, 4,934,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:38 AM

Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5(latest Episode) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5(latest Episode) (10738 Views)

Download The Flash Season 5 Episode 21(latest Episode) / Download Game Of Thrones S08 E04 (the Mountain And The Viper) / Where Can I Download Game Of Thrones Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5(latest Episode) by davidpage02(m): 3:43am On May 13
Straight to the point.. I dont want to give any spoilers so download below

Download SO8E05 link below:
https://dviewtv.com/episodes/game-of-thrones-8x5/

Download Game Of thrones Season 8 Episode 6(Season Finale) Link below:
https://dviewtv.com/episodes/game-of-thrones-8x6/

1 Like

Re: Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5(latest Episode) by doraminobi3: 5:34pm On May 15
Straight to the point.. I dont want to give any spoilers so download below

Watch | Download link below:>>>>

https://onlinetvshows2019.blogspot.com/2019/05/got-season-8-episode-5-leaked-online.html
Re: Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5(latest Episode) by popla: 5:41pm On May 15
Download link below:
=>
https://moviesworldmania.video.blog/2019/05/12/download-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5/

For a mostly Stark-free episode, this was pretty good. The best part: It finally starts to feel like stuff is coming together. And yeah I figured out most of it, but that only means it’s actually making sense, because what I predicted would happen is what makes sense.

There’s no Stoneheart. If her absence up to this point wasn’t proof enough, Beric Dondarrion walking around should be, since he really can’t be there if she is, since he gave his last life to bring her back. Let’s light a candle for the Hangwoman and move on with our lives. (And also the idea that Syrio Forel was lurking behind the Waif was silly when it was first asked and now it just looks completely ridiculous.)
It’s good to see that Lem and Co. went rogue and that the Brotherhood itself is still sort of good-ish. I’m very intrigued at the possibility of them converging on the North, which now looks like its own plot vortex. And it could also mean that Sandor reunites with Sansa, whatever that means. I’m curious to know how the Brotherhood knows what’s going on up there, but I’m guessing “they just do.”
100% called Cersei being denied her trial by combat. Not how I thought it’d happen, and we didn’t get the Lancel massacre everyone seemed to be hoping for, but I’ll take it. Also, Cersei and Qyburn are probably talking about wildfire. If Cersei’s backed into a corner and thinks she’s lost Tommen to zealots, this is bad. She almost killed him once before when she thought he was lost. She’d do it again.
The Riverrun stuff was hard to stomach because yet again it looks like the good guys get it in the ass. If it’s any consolation the same overall thing happens in the books, minus the Blackfish dying, and it looks a little more optimistic. I’m sure there’ll be “Blackfish got away!” rumors off of this and I understand that. But this felt like a rehash of Stannis’ “Do your duty” ending.
Brienne’s trip looks like a giant waste of time but I’m thinking they had to emphasize her dynamic with Jaime. I think Cersei going nuts with wildfire almost has to be the demarcation there, what finally gets him away from her. I’m curious as to where he goes or what he does after that. Does he stay around and kill her, go to the North to find Brienne and kill Cersei later? Will Cersei and UnGregor eventually go to the North too and will Cleganebowl happen some other way? Stay tuned.
The Arya plot unfolded pretty much exactly as I had expected, apart from Arya actually sticking the Waif’s face in the hall. Nice touch. When Lady Crane mentioned Pentos I wanted to scream, “No not Pentos! Not Pentos!” but luckily it ended up being a nothingburger. Arya’s going home. Yet another entity from this episode is heading to the North. Almost as if that’s where the endgame will unfold …
Re: Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5(latest Episode) by facelessman: 5:55pm On May 15
Watch|Download =
>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://gotseason8episode5.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: I liked the episode and though I wish the night king made it to the last episode and there was more of a fuss, I’m fine with this being how he goes out. This was a good episode.

This is THE most intense cinematic production you'll ever watch. Unbelievable script and score. It's an emotional ride and incredible story. The minimization of dialogue is absolutely the pinnacle of "less is more" and one of the most stunning aspects of this episode. Perfectly executed and exceptional acting. My expectations for a mindblowing episode were met 110%.

The most obnoxious thing about the episode are the naysayers ripping the episode apart. Their criticism ranges from "that's all we get?" to "that was impossible" to "it was predictable" but are purely a stretch from reality in the name of hipster-style martyrdom. These critics seem to forget there are still three full 90 minute episodes left leaving room for a lot more story. They're overlooking how characters who have undergone such incredible development through the series, often with an unclear purpose, fulfill surprising missions in this episode. Others who have always been our obvious heros played a backseat role (for now). Let me also remind people that GOT is a fantasy show; however, nothing in this episode pushed any characters' abilities beyond what is realistic for each of them. It's important to remember that shows with too many plot twists, especially during the last episodes, end up seeming disjointed, rushed and a copout for closure. This episode balances enough surprise with realistic continuation of the story and preservation of characters to maintain the integrity of the series.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead / Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.