Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) (36963 Views)

Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by BabaO2: 8:33am On May 13, 2019
Useless man
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Lawalemi(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2019
Queenboy123:

Rephrase your sentence

Rephrase it. I've made the points
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by lifeagain22: 8:39am On May 13, 2019
AGBARA - ATAN Road , Amosun Abandoned it ,No Local Government on Ogun state generate Revenue to the Government like Ado Odo Ota ,Yet that Area has the Worst Roads.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Queenboy123(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2019
Lawalemi:

Rephrase it. I've made the points
Your points are destructive
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by iomoge2(f): 8:41am On May 13, 2019
tstx:
Hmmmn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
why limit your self to Abuja
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Lawalemi(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2019
Queenboy123:

Your points are destructive

No. I can't pretend that Amosun developed Ota, Akute, Lambe and other border towns in 8 years. I can't stomach it.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by YoungAncient1: 8:47am On May 13, 2019
Jentle244:
when love was true. see how she stayed with him and now she is enjoying the fruit of her labours. But ladies of today can't see beyond the letters of the alphabets
was she supposed to dump him? Besides, Amosun was a rich dude. Do you see the cake alone?
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Queenboy123(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2019
Lawalemi:

No. I can't pretend that Amosun developed Ota, Akute, Lambe and other border towns in 8 years. I can't stomach it.

OK. if you say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 13, 2019
Jentle244:
when love was true. see how she stayed with him and now she is enjoying the fruit of her labours. But ladies of today can't see beyond the letters of the alphabets
They don't look that poor in the photo
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by lexy2014: 8:52am On May 13, 2019
itspzpics:
See More Photos And Video of Gov Ibikunle amosun and his prettu wife wedding => HERE

She's really "prettu".
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by CEOwatazs: 9:02am On May 13, 2019
he looks like don jazzy
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by DeRay98(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2019
OritaIbadan:

better stop that Amosun remains the best performed governor after Ambode in the South West. That he tried to put his person there does not in anyway mean he did not perform as a governor. If Ajimobi had done half of what Amosun did in Ogun state we would have gladly vote whoever he presents.

The people who have live through Amosun punishment will not see things as you're saying it. As one who visits that 2x yrly since 2014, he remains a demon to have punished those people the way he did on their roads.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by tstx(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2019
iomoge2:
why limit your self to Abuja

That's not a limitation... I just want prospective clients to know where i am based....
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by iomoge2(f): 9:10am On May 13, 2019
tstx:

That's not a limitation... I just want prospective clients to know where i am based....
then do you live in Abuja shouldn’t be your introduction

You add Abuja based st the end

With what I see now
You can only build websites for Abuja based pips

Best of luck
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 13, 2019
cooldood:

You said some become ‘broker’ but doesn’t that mean the lady didn’t bring such men favor, cos I thought a man that finds a woman finds favor, and beside every successful man is a ‘woman’, so if a man was average before, and he became successful, kudos to the woman beside him, and same too if he was average and after marriage become ‘broker’ (from your words), kudos to the woman that joined his life also and further compounded his previous position.

So the only way you will know you have a good wife is if your wallet becomes fatter?

It doesn't matter how responsible /smart he is or whether he listens to his wife abi?

Backward thinking
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Timisamd(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

have you heard the word contradictory before?

read your two paragraphs and compare to the last one. maybe you lacks grammatical consistency or you're on one Brain in vat programming

they shouldn't marry a broke asss nigga even those that look for job and didn't see, so who do you want them to marry if not yahoo that aren't broke assss

your post stinks of hypocrisy. you're a Nigerian though, so is expected

Bro that not what he mean.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by tstx(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2019
iomoge2:
then do you live in Abuja shouldn’t be your introduction

You add Abuja based st the end

With what I see now
You can only build websites for Abuja based pips

Best of luck
Thanks anyways
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by cardoctor(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2019
Looks like 70s pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by ogene144(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
We tried to scatter this marriage then but it was difficult. Many things had to be sacrificed that were not reacheable then. So we left them to be. We will continue with their children.
Are u any way related to them .....
Attention seeker
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by OtunbaChibok(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

INSTAGRAM and Z WORLD have swallowed their senses
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by fortunechy(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2019
Ibikunle na-ata amosu
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Ryan03(f): 11:43am On May 13, 2019
Jentle244:
I'm sure he wasn't jobless and pennyless when they got married
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Nnamdijude: 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
Mapoly students will never forget this this man
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Jentle244: 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
YoungAncient1:
was she supposed to dump him? Besides, Amosun was a rich dude. Do you see the cake alone?

that doesn't mean they had no rough times. probably when there was no food on the table or children's school fees were yet to be paid?
Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by Kingjames(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2019
Jentle244:
alphabets like M.O.N.E.Y

Chasing women is work!
Imagine all the lies you need to tell. Imagine all the stress you need to go through to avoid your other partners from not suspecting a thing. Imagine all the extra money you need to save to keep playing this game. Womanizing is work and work and work!!!

No one works harder than a man who has to satisfy many women. It becomes an addiction. He takes on extra jobs and steals at the least chance to keep feeding this addiction. The addiction soon becomes a responsibility. He pays school fees today and the next day, he’s paying hostel fees elsewhere. He lives all his life just getting women to warm his bed. What a career!

If keeping one woman is work, imagine keeping a dozen of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.