Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On (58387 Views)

'Any Coach Playing Neymar On The Wing Is A Donkey!' / Oshoala, Oparanozie Score As Barcelona And Dijon Win. / Boost For Liverpool As Salah Trains Ahead Of Man City Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Chelsea82: 8:07am On May 13, 2019
Mo Salah's daughter is the hero we all need on a Monday motivation !This is the cutest video you will watch today.

Mohamed Salah's daughter scoring this goal is the cutest thing you had see today. More power to dads who encourage their daughters rather than suppressing them.

Mo Selah's daughter is making rounds on the Internet as the little girl was seen running down the wing to score at the kop as the Anfield crowd wild in cheering her up.

Mo Salah’s daughter is a scene stealer and has some of her father’s amazing skills too.

This has caused some mixed emotion and reactions in the Internet, as many said Mo Salah's Daughter has scored more goals at Anfield than Lionel Messi.

The little was just looking at her father's golden boot, but his Dad told her that "“Yes, I know we have one at home. This is a new one” , This Prompt the little girl wanting to score her own goal as her Dad looks on her.

Watch Mo Selah's Daughter Score Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/the-moment-salahs-daughter-ran-down.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Chelsea82: 8:07am On May 13, 2019
This is really cute, Watch Video From HERE

1 Share

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Chelsea82: 9:25am On May 13, 2019
Amazing, Watch Video From HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by aleeyus(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
Salah is an igbo man from Surulere

Proudly Igbo.

Salah AMAKA!

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
shocked
Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Bantino(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
Nice, the joy of fatherhood is unquantifiable

Seeing your child do this in front of such spectators, meehhhnnn wow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
Salah's daughter has more anfield goals than Messi.

Heya

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by IamSoProlific: 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
Wow....this is so touchy.

Those nitwit racists right now...

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Tripitaka: 12:14pm On May 13, 2019
I can't imagine how proud the wife would be of her husband.

15 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by proff010: 12:15pm On May 13, 2019
Love u
Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 13, 2019
sad
Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by kestolove95(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2019
Useless Liverpool

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by morikee: 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
Wow so cute and amazing
Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Faber(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
Barca suppose sign Sala daughter
grin grin grin

See as the small gurl beat defenders score goal... Barca needs this gurl for next season...she Sabi score for Anfield... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Kingluqman(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2019
The daughter be like: My daddy no gree score 23rd goal, make I help am my own way.

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by tgmservice: 12:19pm On May 13, 2019
why do we have to go outside of nairaland to watch instagram vids why cant we watch it here like youtube.

lack of creativity

25 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by holuphisayor(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2019
They better start training now grin
If Tottenham catch una ehn

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by kingDELE(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2019
So that is his daughter? And she did not cover her hair?
Come to my country. U will mistake her for a masquerade.

carry religion for head like gala

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2019
Too cute... Every woman wants a man they can be proud of. Not the one that will b dragging TV remote with d woman undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Topmaike007(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2019
aleeyus:
Salah is an igbo man from Surulere

Proudly Igbo.

Salah AMAKA!
I tell you bro,salah Amaka FC Barcelona Ajoka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by iammo(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2019
cool

With his wife's hijab she still looks great, islamophobic envious people wont like this

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Topmaike007(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2019
kingDELE:
So that is his daughter? And she did not cover her hair?

Come to my country. U will mistake her for a masquerade.

carry religion for head like gala
you mean Those people that will look like turkey after putting on hijab
Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Wordson(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2019
kestolove95:
Useless Liverpool
grin u must be a pained barca fan still licking her wounds !

12 Likes

Re: The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On by Dhortunn(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2019
I still want a girl as my first child!!! embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philip Osondu Dies In Belgium / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.