Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Breaking:2019 JAMB Candidate Takes Snipper Over Low Score -see Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking:2019 JAMB Candidate Takes Snipper Over Low Score -see Pics (601 Views)

FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) / 2018/2019 Jamb / Post-utme / Neco/ Waec / Nabteb & Admissions Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:2019 JAMB Candidate Takes Snipper Over Low Score -see Pics by veeshine: 8:35am On May 13, 2019
A candidate who sat for the 2019 UTME identified as Segun has taken snipper over his result.

The examination body noted that some of the results were seized with many candidates saying their scores were poor.
However, Segun who is a user of social media platform, Twitter, lamented his low score in the examination.
According to him, the result of the 2019 UTME showed that he scored 169 as he lamented how gotten better scores in the past.
He said those years when he had those high scores, he had no one to sponsor his education as against 2019 that people have decided to help him.

“2015 – 189
2016 – 202
2017 – 233. It is now when People wants to send me to school that I will now score 167 in UTME? 167??! LMFAO Make I close eyes picks answers sef…Me?? 167??” he tweeted.

“Meanwhile, I will be teaching y’all how to make Tea with Sniper by 9pm live on twitter.. Tune in.”

Many people are still trying to reach out to him,

source:
https://vicktrendy..com/2019/05/a-candidate-who-sat-for-2019-for-2019.html

lalasticlala

Re: Breaking:2019 JAMB Candidate Takes Snipper Over Low Score -see Pics by Jodha(f): 10:41am On May 13, 2019
I saw this on Twitter....my prayer is with him....I pray he gets better...

People have to understand..... education is not the only way to succeed in this life...

He needs to give his life to Christ if he survive this.....God is the only not JAMB ...not man...

Jeez
Re: Breaking:2019 JAMB Candidate Takes Snipper Over Low Score -see Pics by Jodha(f): 10:42am On May 13, 2019
It is well o

(1) (Reply)

Does Having A Phd In Nigeria Guarantee You Employment? / What Is The Grade Point System In Your University? / What's Your Complaints Or Questions About JAMB? Talk To JAMB Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.