Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Student Sponsorship Visa.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Sponsorship Visa.. (357 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Sponsorship Visa.. by Conqueror89: 8:53am On May 13, 2019
Good morning all.
Please I would like to know if any one has heard about a country or university issuing a student sponsorship visa?.

My lil cousin was told it is the type of visa that comes with a residence permit and a working permit.. he is actually going for a study oversea for a three months course and according to the the who wants to help him secure the visa, he told my cousin that once he is through with the 3month course with the type of visa he is going with there are opportunities for him to secure a job over there.
Please has anyone heard of such visa before?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Student Sponsorship Visa.. by Xavi2019: 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
What country is he going to for the course?

(1) (Reply)

Padestrians Pay Touts N100 To Carry Them On Their Back And Cross The Floodedroad / How Much Does It Cost To Get A Police Record For Immigration Purpose? / Science Proves That Travel Is The Secret To Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.