Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University (24398 Views)

Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano / Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Lerio(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2019
D
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Lerio(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Igbo amaka
This picture they give me one kind sweet feeling
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Russi: 12:24pm On May 13, 2019
And how is your Boss Atiku doing?
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Wanity(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2019
[s]
santopelele:
AFONJA SIGHTED.
I REPEAT, "IGBO AMAKA, AFONJA AJOKA"
YOU CAN GO AND JAM TRAILER IF U WANT TO
[/s]

Goat mallam
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:29pm On May 13, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
this man day give pass anybody I know in this life... since 1985 wey I don day hear Arthur 1000. even tho he is a distant cousin I never got to meet him because my Dad passed on early. but I was privileged to host him to dinner at my place in johanesbug when Tony Nwoye brought him, My woman still talks about what he did that day till today...

Arthur nwa eze n'ukpo ogalanyangadanga...
akuko guy wake up from your dream ina lo nlo
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Arysexy(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2019
Osoigbondu dalu for the think home philosophy.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by santopelele(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
Tripitaka:

Onye nzuzu, I'm probably more igbo than you are. Ifele eme ozu!
OZU NWURU ANWU NA ATA ABACHA, NA CONFIRM AKPA AMU U BE, IGBO OR NO IGBO, U BE CONFIRM EWU AFONJA. NKAPI LIKE U. GERARARA HERE JOOR

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by olas24u(f): 12:36pm On May 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Go ahead nice one

what Buhari Can never dream of doing cheesy
What you need to grow fast are research centers not new universities.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2019
olas24u:

What you need to grow fast are research centers not new universities.

Go tell your lifeless President grin
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by olas24u(f): 12:41pm On May 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

This is regional development and not centralized development,chidoka evisages the development of the east through education.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by olas24u(f): 12:42pm On May 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

You know the illteracy level is high among men in that part of Nigeria and has more women in school than men.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by AllenSpencer: 12:43pm On May 13, 2019
He better come build it in South West, else, nothing for him.

Why invest in a place your product is not valuable

When it's not that you opening a cocaine factory
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by rafabenitez: 12:45pm On May 13, 2019
I hope he is not going to build it in lagos,if d uni will not be in d east he shud forget it.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by clockwisereport: 12:52pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:
Keep fooling yourselves if you think Hausa-Fulani will allow a private university with engineering school in SE. After they shut down all chemical, metallurgical and nuclear engineering programs in SE for fear of Igbos producing another weapons like they did during Biafra war.

Hmmmm
Unn and Esut still offer metallurgical engineering till this second
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by CodeTemplar: 12:53pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:
This man should invest in the existing ones instead of creating more. Nice move
in America, even a poor man can invest in Harvard. it doesn't have to be in billions.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by zoedew: 1:13pm On May 13, 2019
Better.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by ogbonti: 1:19pm On May 13, 2019
Build Factories to employ people not useless degree milling universities, and no job after all the grammar.

Sir I beg you, open skills aquisition center that will serve as a direct pipeline to jobs that are in hot.demand

Electricians, Plumber, auto mechanics, hair dressing, vulcanizers, caterers, truck drivers, cell phone and laptop repair... etc, I beg stop establishing universities... it's enough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Just2endowed2(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:
Keep fooling yourselves if you think Hausa-Fulani will allow a private university with engineering school in SE. After they shut down all chemical, metallurgical and nuclear engineering programs in SE for fear of Igbos producing another weapons like they did during Biafra war.

this one na conspiracy thoery undecided

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Collyno82(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2019
Katier00:
They'll steal our common wealth and build universities only the rich can afford.
why didn't you tell your father to steal, when his mates were stealing? Was he that lazy?
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by anambraamaka: 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
I hope he builds it in Ukpo
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by ikechemez(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:

Please how true and reliable is these your claims?
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by 400billionman: 3:29pm On May 13, 2019
Contractors for the Project. cool

Contact us.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by noble71(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
this man day give pass anybody I know in this life... since 1985 wey I don day hear Arthur 1000. even tho he is a distant cousin I never got to meet him because my Dad passed on early. but I was privileged to host him to dinner at my place in johanesbug when Tony Nwoye brought him, My woman still talks about what he did that day till today...

Arthur nwa eze n'ukpo ogalanyangadanga...
Ezigbo Mmadu ekene ngi!
Anya furu Arthur anaghi ada Ogbeghi.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by whirlwind7(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:

This is news to me.
Can you explain a little further, pls?
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Anndrew(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:
Amu....u r very intelligence
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by koning: 6:35pm On May 13, 2019
anambraamaka:
I hope he builds it in Ukpo

NO. He is going to build it in Enugu. You myopic, self-centered ethnicist.
What did Ukpo do for Arthur 1000 outside being the land of his dead ancestors?. He became who he is today by living, working and doing business in and from Enugu.

Everybody who grew up in the Coal city since the 70s know or have heard of 'Arthur 1000'. Despite being a billionaire today, we still know him as 'Arthur 1000'. N1000 then was of course a very huge amount of money.
Re: Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2019
Filthy Rich

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! / Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.