Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding (1779 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding by unclexofficial: 10:09am On May 13, 2019
Zari Hassan, the estranged ex-wife of Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz reportedly got cheated on by her new boyfriend who she named 'King Bae'. 

According to reports, Zari Hassan who before now described her new man who has been spoiling her with expensive gifts as her source of joy, got cheated on by her boyfriend with a curvy chick. According to insiders, King Bae has been making trips to Tanzania to be with the socialite identified as Poshy Queen. 

The new report came after the mother of five revealed that her new man whose identity she has been hiding from the public, was in the construction business and is also a South African politician. His identity was however uncovered after she shared a video on her Instagram stories.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/zari-hassan-allegedly-cheated-on-by-her-new-boyfriend/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding by unclexofficial: 10:10am On May 13, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding by sinaj(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2019
Even your boo get boo grin
Re: Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding by donbachi(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2019
Preeq and to to wahala..no be 2day e start and no be 2day e go end..tufiakwa
Re: Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2019
She is hot shocked shocked why will any man cheat on such a hot chick
Re: Zari Hassan Allegedly Cheated On By Her New Boyfriend She Was Hiding by itspzpics(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2019
Ladies sha

(1) (Reply)

"Sun Doing My Skin Good" - Davido Fresh In New Photo / Dwarf Ghanaian Billionaire Challenges Dangote Shows off Stack Counterfeit Dollar / Bbnaija: ‘i Wish I Was A Better Person To Frodd,’ Esther Regrets The Way She Tre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.