Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (36041 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by BryDario(f): 3:32pm On May 13, 2019
How on earth can you date someone for 18years?
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2019
This One na CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by KIA51(f): 3:57pm On May 13, 2019
What was he telling her for 5 years that made her stay till the 18th year? She aided the evil that came on her.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by lawani: 4:06pm On May 13, 2019
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2019
18 yrs.... D girl need to answer some questions
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2019
The dude has been ACCUSED as if he broke the law or anything.
The lady he dated for 18yrs must be very stoopid if she ever thought that after 18yrs of getting the honey for free, a man will now settle to buy the damn honeypot, highly laughable!

This dude don't owe this woman SHIIIT, not even an explanation.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
lol, but the lady should have known that dating is not a guarantee for marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by frozen70(f): 5:22pm On May 13, 2019
Mcy56:

You should blame the lady for allowing a man to tie her down that long.
Anyway, I smell lies in the story. It's not possible for a lady to be in courtship for such donkey years.

Pls explain how the lady should be blamed ❓
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by frozen70(f): 5:25pm On May 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The dude has been ACCUSED as if he broke the law or anything.
The lady he dated for 18yrs must be very stoopid if she ever thought that after 18yrs of getting the honey for free, a man will now settle to buy the damn honeypot, highly laughable!

This dude don't owe this woman SHIIIT, not even an explanation.

So you think ❓

You never get esperance until you become a victim
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by IvyGRush: 5:36pm On May 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Oboy!! Let's assume he slept with her each day of the 18yrs spent together. 365x18yrs=6,570millage. Okokobioko!

Help me with the girl name abeg, make i add her join my prayer point say make she no cross my path

shocked

Haba Bros why naaw!
Just Pity the Girl at least.

But to be sincere, it's not fully her fault. Don't she have parents, guardian or church members?

Women sef. Bros pray ooo. Let me even join you.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by IvyGRush: 5:51pm On May 13, 2019
frozen70:

Nne! It's like you didn't read the article above.
The reporter said 18years ooo.
Not 18days, weeks or 18 months. 18 good years. At what speed is her brain's processor clocked.

18 purposeful, energetic and productive years wasted just like that by a woman.
Aah, Eleyi gidi gaan!!!
Please how old was she when they started the episode?
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Bleiz(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2019
tiredoflife:
A gal may assume she is dating a guy for 5yrs
Whereas the guy only dated her for the first 6month of the 5yrs
From her attitude of broke guy
Na love I go chop
He doesn't dress fine
Look u will have to wait wen I come back from Paul's house
We will see
The guy love don japa
So he will manage her attitude for the remaining years
After he gets money
He finds his way

If u want to date a guy for DAT long and expect him to marry u
Ask urself this simple question
Did I treat him well wink

I share your sentiment. Additionally, she might have done something to the man which he used against her. Some guys will treat a girl's f**k up subtly. She might have played with other guy and the man kept quiet and she feels he doesn't know.

Meanwhile, there is no need to conclude from a single story. Let's wait to hear from the man. I believe the girl messed up during the course of the relationship

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On May 13, 2019
IvyGRush:

Nne! It's like you didn't read the article above.
The reporter said 18years ooo.
Not 18days, weeks or 18 months. 18 good years. At what speed is her brain's processor clocked.

18 purposeful, energetic and productive years wasted just like that by a woman.
Aah, Eleyi gidi gaan!!!
Please how old was she when they started the episode?

Nna, because of our culture and mentality, a relationship can go on without the guy proposing to the lady

But the lady will be hopeful that she is going to be his wife

A guy that kept a lady for that long and later dropped her,

Do you think the lady will swallow it just like that ❓

Besides there would have been series of abortion and he thinks she would accept it to go like that❓

When a lady is keeping silent, lots of evil plans are going on in her mind especially when they are at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Mcy56(f): 7:40pm On May 13, 2019
frozen70:
As a lady, when a man starts using you to buy time unnecessarily, its not a good sign. Note the "unnecessary" used here.
Imagine waiting for a man for good 18yrs, (though I dont believe the cra.p anyway) how old do you think the lady will be or are they saying she started dating since she was 5yrs old?
Dont think or expect that you can change a man, just find your level.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by prettyliz(f): 7:48pm On May 13, 2019
Chai! What was she thinking? 3 years, 5 ,10,15,18.....WOW.. Abi na village pepple ?
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by elmagnifico411(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2019
1, the girl no get sense. What did he tell her, or has been telling her to make her stay that long? Hian. Na korofo dey her head.

2, the guy no get conscience. He knew all along that he wasn't gonna marry the girl, yet he kept her away from men that would av made a wife out of her.. his judgement is here on earth.

3, I dey come. Make I check wetin dey fire .
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by zyzxx(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2019
rockstar27:

DON'T TALK LIKE THIS, DO U KNOW HOW THEY START?
I DIDN'T BLAME THE GIRL OOOO
NAH THAT GUY BE UNFORTUNATE PERSON
I agree he maybe I what ever you called him, the lady didn't see the signal coming before committing to such long courtship?
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:19pm On May 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Oboy!! Let's assume he slept with her each day of the 18yrs spent together. 365x18yrs=6,570millage. Okokobioko!

Help me with the girl name abeg, make i add her join my prayer point say make she no cross my path

shocked

Can you use your child's pictures to do this?
I think this is child abuse
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by chris31(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2019
Well this is heartless i pity the girl
Not every relationship leads to marriage
Advice to women pls don't allow ur current boyfriend to scare away ur future husband coz when he will be ready for marriage he may no longer sees u worthy to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by DKM123: 9:34pm On May 13, 2019
Lol! This are the type that are usually "patient" with a man. Obviously, he did not have money for marriage all this years if not they would be married a long time.
So madam was waiting for a Nigerian man while her biological clock was ticking.

See how his fellow Nigerian men on nairaland are even insulting her. Hahahahhaaha!

Women, open your eyes o!!!! This men are not worth it. When you are ready to marry, do not stick to one mu.mu who hasn't put ring on your finger. In fact, consider yourself as not being in a relationship until after he says "I do". No carry anybody put for forehead as badge and scare other potential suitors o. If not, 18yrs na your case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by naija4all(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Some people can be heartless and they think they will go free
My dear sister, you don't judge a situation from one side. wait and hear from both parties. Did you ever wonder why the Facebook poster did not release any pics of them together even after he claimed they dated for 18years. Too many unanswered questions and I honestly doubt the genuineness of the whole drama. which family will allow a lady date a man for 18years. how old were they when they started?
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2019
frozen70:
So you think ❓
You never get esperance until you become a victim

You mean HOPE ?! If you'd even understand the word, you wouldn't be here writing rubbish.

- Just because you HOPE to win the lottery, does NOT mean you ever will!
- just because you HOPE you will have beautiful healthy children, does NOT mean you ever will!
- just because you HOPE that you will become the next oga at the top, does NOT mean you ever will!

HOPE is just an imaginary belief that something may (or not) happen..... Thinking that it MUST happen is the reason why people like you will always fail on this issue (like the dumb woman of this fake story)
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by aristocratic5(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2019
His life
His decision
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You mean HOPE ?! If you'd even understand the word, you wouldn't be here writing rubbish.

- Just because you HOPE to win the lottery, does NOT mean you ever will!
- just because you HOPE you will have beautiful healthy children, does NOT mean you ever will!
- just because you HOPE that you will become the next oga at the top, does NOT mean you ever will!

HOPE is just an imaginary belief that something may (or not) happen..... Thinking that it MUST happen is the reason why people like you will always fail on this issue (like the dumb woman of this fake story)

You are still a kid, maturity is still far from you
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2019
frozen70:
You are still a kid, maturity is still far from you

If your view of maturity is GLADLY/WILLINGLY dating a man for 18yrs then complaining like a spoiled child when that man leaves you to marry another... Then let me just say that I want nothing to do with your "maturity"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.