Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos (85949 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by MorufuAtanda: 3:26pm On May 13, 2019
ikrumalemonday:

The man was reported to have 200billion cash, not asset.

How him take make the money sef? Was he a drug dealer?
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2019
ikrumalemonday:

The man was reported to have 200billion cash, not asset.
Jeez!! That's huge oo
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2019
einsteine:

Of course he is richer than E-money. He made a lot of money from the commision he got from the FG for recovering loot as a lawyer. I don't know about Davido's father, though.

By the way, you don't need to have 50 billion to have all that stuff.
Alright bro. Was just curious
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2019
jaxxy:

What u shud wonder about is where he got the money from for a public officer or was he a billionaire before entering politics? This country is finished. Where is the service public officer shud render to development of the country beyond the pea nuts they drop after massive stealing. Grand corruption.

My statement isn’t about Ned in particular bt public officers generally.
Exactly bro.. But in Ned's case someone told me he was a lawyer, he helped FG to recover loots.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Originality007: 3:41pm On May 13, 2019
neolboy:
keep eating the life of your head, for you don't know the back of tomorrow.

"maa jaye
ori eee, toripe o meyin ola oo

Obey's voice

Go girl it's your time

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2019
Nostradamus:
i don't think ned is richer than davido's dad. But there are some coded niggurs in that abuja who are quite richer than davido's papa,one example is scott tommey(he's into some oil biz and incredibly rich,once flew a yankee actress in his private jet.grapevine says he bleeped the hollywood star).mind you,davido's dad should have been one of the coded billionaires we have if not for his attention seeking boy who had to brag up and down about how rich his dad is,even uploaded a pics of his dad's elevator to attract the attention of yankee rapper meek mill.

N.B;davido's dad is not as rich as Lax father(that guy wey sang currency with dj cuppy).

Hushpuppy is a kid where the likes of davido's dad,lax's dad and some other guys dey. The only advantage hushpuppy has is the spotlight that's on him. Attimes,spotlight might make one appear richer than those he couldn't even stand up to in money. E.g,if obafemi martins and giannis antetokoumpo attend an event in Lagos,the crowd will feel obafemi martins is the richer guy,because the spotlight is on him.but giannis is actually the richer of the duo with his over $100million contract. I believe hushpuppy is not as rich as jowizaza,only that hush knows how to place the spotlight on himself.even in your street,you'd be surprised to find out some coded guys are wealthier than the dude everyone believe is the richest.
Wow.. Nice one bro. Now i believe it's all about spotlight.
BTW LAX dad too?. No wonder Wizkid is still with him till this day, having ditched almost all the niggurs he rolled with back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

E- Money is not rich compared to Billionaires like Ned Nwoko and Davido's father
I thought as much.. Cos Ned has displayed way too many stuffs that E-money will have to sweat out in order to acquire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by 400billionman: 4:00pm On May 13, 2019
R2bees:
Sometimes i wonder how much Nigerian Billionaires like NED are worth .. like is it possible he has up to 50billion naira? or is it way too much?.. is he richer than E-money?.. How rich is he compared to Davido dad?? Omo I'm just pondering oo

Brand new private jet alone reach 16billion Naira with other costs.

Fairly used like 6billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2019
400billionman:

Brand new private jet alone reach 16billion Naira with other costs.
Fairly used like 6billion naira.
Who is E money ?
Wow.. From your moniker i bet u are one.
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by henrysam(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Dear God, Please don't let me give birth to a girl that will bring my age mate as her husband.

Poverty is a bastard. It can make your lose your real senses.
You are only talking out of shere jealousy and poverty mentality.
Can you swear if you have this opportunity you won't jump into it.
African mentality is a shame. If she had gone to marry an oyinbo man of 70 what would you have said.
Let her enjoy her life and continue to vwallow in your myopic thought
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by divinitybillz(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2019
Jeeezzz!!!! My ear don full for regina Daniels
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Sinach0191(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
Nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Sleekfun: 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
Am i the only one that see the different color in the ankles.....please ....
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by Mogajunior(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2019
AM SURE NWOKO CANNOT GIVE THIS GIRL SATISFACTION IN ZA ODA ROOM. WISH SHE CAN BE MY SUGAR MUMI.
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by tightpussy156: 9:20pm On May 13, 2019
poverty na disease. money answeretth or things.very soon the wide pussy will loose taste to him then another young fresh sweet 16 go take the olosho space.Even 80 yes go marry 18yrs old.Bleep bullshit.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by AllenSpencer: 10:49pm On May 13, 2019
henrysam:

You are only talking out of shere jealousy and poverty mentality.
Can you swear if you have this opportunity you won't jump into it.
African mentality is a shame. If she had gone to marry an oyinbo man of 70 what would you have said.
Let her enjoy her life and continue to vwallow in your myopic thought

You are the one talking out of poverty. Its so glaring. Where you brew up makes you believe your ideology is a general mentality
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by ShootThemAll(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2019
Your Pussy don make you queen dear...
Re: Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos by booksrite(f): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
I thought as much.. Cos Ned has displayed way too many stuffs that E-money will have to sweat out in order to acquire.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.