Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) (45195 Views)

Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Releases Ibrahim Abubakar, Another Nigerian Held For Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have a lot to learn from the ordeal of this innocent lady. She was wrongly accused of drug peddling but the sanctity of her beliefs made her free when she was proven innocent. How many Christians have been innocent of such accusations? We know drug dealing is predominant amongst the igbos who have a Christian majority but no foreign government has ever found any of them innocent due to their bad records abroad. We Christians need to change our ways and stop the urge for fast money. Lets work hard legitimately and emulate the good examples of our Muslim brothers. May God continue to guide us in Jesus name.

On behalf of we Christians, i wish our Muslim brothers and sisters Ramadan Kareem. May Allah accept your ibadah sad

you're a tribalistic fool.
you're not a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2019
Holywizard:
She's not even beautiful. May Allah punish her if really she's not innocent
ain't Allah. Dude is a deity
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have a lot to learn from the ordeal of this innocent lady. She was wrongly accused of drug peddling but the sanctity of her beliefs made her free when she was proven innocent. How many Christians have been innocent of such accusations? We know drug dealing is predominant amongst the igbos who have a Christian majority but no foreign government has ever found any of them innocent due to their bad records abroad. We Christians need to change our ways and stop the urge for fast money. Lets work hard legitimately and emulate the good examples of our Muslim brothers. May God continue to guide us in Jesus name.

On behalf of we Christians, i wish our Muslim brothers and sisters Ramadan Kareem. May Allah accept your ibadah sad
lol. Go serve your imaginary deity Allah and leave Christians outta it. Happy hunger strike

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2019
Dansioligy:
She has been released but the six suspect that implanted the drugs into her bag has been granted bail in the high court. I suspect something fishing here. They should tell us the truth of dis matter. If it were to be another tribe like the Yoruba or igbo or calabar. Would they be rescued??. ... Also they didn't tell us the airline she traveled with..
I thought you guys are one Nigeria. Deception of our days���
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2019
dokyOloye:
What's d full story of this girl sef?
What drug and quantity of it was allegedly found on her abi her luggage?
If it is tramadol and a small quantity, then its likely her's as tramadol is still a common drug albeit a prescription drug and traffickers won't waste time and energy trafficking it.
If its cocaine or heroin and in substantial quantity then its likely she was set up.

1000pcs of tramadol

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dokyOloye: 3:48pm On May 13, 2019
SVC6000:
Nun Skull. Ar U A Kid? The Said Tramadol Is A Banned Content In Saudi. A Whole Lot Of Benjamin If Transported Ther. Read B4 U Comment.
Odenni, tramadol is an everyday drug in hospitals,almost as common as paracetamol and is not banned anywhere including Saudi Arabia, just that it is now sold only with a properly filled prescription.
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Dansioligy: 3:49pm On May 13, 2019
Because you have never experience any drug case before. If dey catch ur person outside the country wrongly, u go no weather Na one Nigeria.... Fool
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by micchi(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

. accept Jesus you ignorant hypocrisy being you know the truth only Jesus can save you stop supporting terrorists say no to backwardness murdering of christians

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by adex301(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

Come on do you think Muslim helped?? If it were to help her den Saudi will not wanna execute there own its the country tribalism as she z from d north it's bad for her they re holy but east nd west z where d worst people re found
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by gowaga68: 4:11pm On May 13, 2019
May Allah forgive you.

mytime24:
I hope i can comment on this one, cus everything concerning mu5Lim na problem,even fr NL u must b converted bfore u comments on their thread lipsrsealed
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Odingo1: 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

you're a tribalistic fool.
you're not a Christian
Gotv is a Yoruba Muslim, he has been on blackmail of Christians for years in this forum,if he was a Christian pretending to be a Muslim to insult Muslims the Mods would have banned him indefinitely.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 13, 2019
Odingo1:

Gotv is a Yoruba Muslim, he has been on blackmail of Christians for years in this forum,if was a Christian pretending to be Muslim to insult Muslims the Mods would have banned him indefinitely.

May holy Spirit forgive you. I'm a born again Christian in Jesus
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Odingo1: 4:37pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

You know that you are a Muslim before, now an atheists, you have been on this insults of Christians for years on this forum and what have you gain from it.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

You sure have rocks for brains...half assed clown

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Odingo1: 4:43pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoTV: 11:35am On May 21, 2018
Lhimeet:

Ah! My OGA..

You & this your diff m.....

Drop your no Baba

I go pm u with ejimagift. There we fit exchange numbers. I too dey get ban so i have 45 monickers. I don forget this one email password.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by froshroy(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2019
dokyOloye:
What's d full story of this girl sef?
What drug and quantity of it was allegedly found on her abi her luggage?
If it is tramadol and a small quantity, then its likely her's as tramadol is still a common drug albeit a prescription drug and traffickers won't waste time and energy trafficking it.
If its cocaine or heroin and in substantial quantity then its likely she was set up.
Tramadol is a Drug u can't take into any country in large amount ooo.. Except as lil as a sachet with ur prescription
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Holywizard: 5:12pm On May 13, 2019
To me Amadioha is greater than Allah
Bonapart:
ain't Allah. Dude is a deity
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Odingo1: 5:13pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

Celebrities / Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by GoTV: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is why i hate religion. It makes even a professor act like mumu
(Quote) (Report) 28 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Un-Share)

This frustrated man from been a Muslim to atheist

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2019
Holywizard:
She's not even beautiful. May Allah punish her if really she's not innocent
Poverty na bastard!
Weyin concern u with her beauty?
Amin.
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 6:03pm On May 13, 2019
Zinachidinma:
Celebrations as Zainab Aliyu and Ibrahim Abubakar arrive Kano from Saudi Arabia.
The two were scheduled to be executed for allegedly transporting Tramadol into Saudi Arabia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/zainab-aliyu-nigeria-four-month-detention-saudi-arabia/amp
As long as the promoters of this story has not explained how the drug syndicate retrieves the drug from the innocent passengers n why there has not been reports of such incidents in the past, this story is fake!.
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Holywizard: 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
After bashing me u still typed 'Amin'
Bros y?
Coolgent:

Poverty na bastard!
Weyin concern u with her beauty?
Amin.
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2019
Holywizard:
After bashing me u still typed 'Amin'
Bros y?
Sorry
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2019
NEXT TIME YOU MAY NOT BE LUCKY. SAY NO TO DRUGS.
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2019
Holywizard:
To me Amadioha is greater than Allah
grin cheesy.... amadioha exist but that Allah dude no dey exist at all
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Greenbirth: 8:54pm On May 13, 2019
Queenboy123:
We Thank God
say you thank God not we
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Queenboy123(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2019
Greenbirth:
say you thank God not we
Why won't I?
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Okeyc230: 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
Second life loaded
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2019
Icon79:
True. But her life is still in danger though. Let's keep an eye on her. I am not buying this planted in her luggage story; I believe she's got a godfather somewhere in the naija govt., that's how why got released. However, her godfather might try to eliminate her later, to keep her from talking. They can be ruthless.

O pari

I agree ... “somebody else put it there” is always a lie.
I am just surprised KSA let her go free .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) / Young Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Soldiers In Adamawa State. Photos / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.