Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) (45212 Views)

Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Releases Ibrahim Abubakar, Another Nigerian Held For Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Patiks: 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have a lot to learn from the ordeal of this innocent lady. She was wrongly accused of drug peddling but the sanctity of her beliefs made her free when she was proven innocent. How many Christians have been innocent of such accusations? We know drug dealing is predominant amongst the igbos who have a Christian majority but no foreign government has ever found any of them innocent due to their bad records abroad. We Christians need to change our ways and stop the urge for fast money. Lets work hard legitimately and emulate the good examples of our Muslim brothers. May God continue to guide us in Jesus name.

On behalf of we Christians, i wish our Muslim brothers and sisters Ramadan Kareem. May Allah accept your ibadah sad

I smell hypocrisy or impersonation here.
Re: Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
it's all politics/connections. Somebody at the highest levels of Nigerian govt must have put a call through to the Saudi govt.

O pari

ReeLoaDead:

I agree ... “somebody else put it there” is always a lie.
I am just surprised KSA let her go free .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.