Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance (57602 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2019
Truly, they keep going from bad to worse (Read 2 Timothy 3:13)
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Tinalex(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
Where are the "touch not my anointed and do not judge pastors, let God be the judge crew"?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by enemyofprogress: 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere na dem
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Focusmind: 2:55pm On May 13, 2019
Religion is just a big problem in Africa and Nigeria especially. Couple with ignorance and poverty, people are just been misled and are seeking solution to their problems wherever it may be found.

Some even abandon their daily work to attend one church program or the other in search of break through instead of focusing on how to improve their business.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Wanity(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2019
[s]
Focusmind:
Religion is just a big problem in Africa and Nigeria especially. Couple with ignorance and poverty, people are just been misled and are seeking solution to their problems wherever it may be found.

Some even abandon their daily work to attend one church program or the other in search of break through instead of focusing on how to improve their business.

[/s]

Yoruba Word for dey day

Sorry no yoruba brother to attend to you!!!!

Which makes your comment trash
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by semyman: 3:03pm On May 13, 2019
Morons will pity for christians in Nigeria
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by rockstar27(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2019
rawpadgin:
Some of these pastors are disgrace to my faith cry cry
U DONT HAVE TO RELENT BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTS RATHER THAN FACE THE PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST
AM NOT LOOKING UNTO ANY PASTOR OR 'GO' RATHER THAN TO WORSHIP HIM THE MY MIND LEAD ME...
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by MisterKings(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2019
1. The Pastor didnt actually punch the man (I see no fuss)
2. This is just entertainment straight from the WWE because I hear undertaker theme song in the BG
3. Why are poverty minded people .....so stupid
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Dannyhajo(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2019
Encapsulate:
Leaked 2019 jamb question: (1) The "problem child" of Nigeria is A: Yoruba B: Igbo C: Hausa
hausa
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by GTFO(f): 3:13pm On May 13, 2019
Dannyhajo:

hausa
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Gabson001(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2019
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force.. Lol
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by etcme(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2019
This is purely a case of "when you think you have seen it all".

These men shouldn't be called Pastors, it should read "Man seen exchanging blows in church".
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by educators(f): 3:24pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by oduademonest: 3:28pm On May 13, 2019
Yeibo pastors, I am sure they are fighting about kudi
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by kunmiiii: 3:32pm On May 13, 2019
He should pick a more formidable opponent, I'm pretty sure AJ has his own demons and wouldn't mind having a sparring partner too grin
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by ndidibabe(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:
Christianity is a shame to humanity I swear

But wait oooo if I become a Muslim now does it make it better? no no

I don't want to shade blood for the paradise I am not sure of

Let me cross my leg and wait for Christ jare

Join Jehovah witness.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Vicilo(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2019
What do u guys gain from fake news, from associating everything bad to Nigeria.

This new is not from Nigeria, in fact I have numerous funny clips of the man, from his speech, u can tell he us not a Nigerian
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by desiredhome: 3:52pm On May 13, 2019
Too much money...... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2019
The Best Religion On Earth Is Islam.. No Doubt About That

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by OlawaleBammie: 5:03pm On May 13, 2019
Tinalex:
Where are the "touch not my anointed and do not judge pastors, let God be the judge crew"?

sebi dat one na anointed, dem tell u say dis one na anointed??.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by OlawaleBammie: 5:08pm On May 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
The Best Religion On Earth Is Islam.. No Doubt About That

Finally terrorist don enter nairaland.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Optimusprime(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2019
This is funny, my people. Those of you posting serious comments have zero sense of humour
grin
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2019
hmmmm, he has taken his ministry to the next level.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by advocate666: 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
When Jackie chan do am you all pay good money to see it but see our own people doing free entertainment for only a token thites and you are here foaming.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2019
what kinda rubbish is this?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Komu1048(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2019
Gossipninja:
Nigerian Pastor Exchange Blows With Member With Undertaker-Themed Song During Deliverance

A popular pastor, who is based in Anambra state, has been trailed by media outrage after he was captured on camera during a church deliverance.

A Nigerian Pastor identified as Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere a.k.a Odumeje has sparked outrage online after he was spotted doing the 'unusual in his church.

The pastor, who is also a gospel musician, was filmed exchanging blows with the member as the congregation watched them.

This video which is trending on social media has enraged online users who said Christianity has gone to the dogs.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-exchange-blows-with-member-with-undertaker-themed-song-during-deliverance/

Fake pastors full Anambra. I remembered my time as a prescience student in mbaukwu seeking admission to Unizik. This pastor came after a whole week of aggressive jingles by his agent, so miracle seekers like me are all waiting for the Messiah to show up ....to cut the long story short this man came dwindle most prescience student all in the name of praying for us to secure admission in Unizik and any other uni we want . Oga come and see failure that year. My jamb score was the worst I've written. Igbos n money must be made
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by SOFTENGR: 7:46pm On May 13, 2019
His followers are all idi@ts. That's not religion, it's simply stupidity of the highest level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.