Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance (57610 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Gucciboss: 8:00pm On May 13, 2019
Lol.. The commentator na die
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by jessebig: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere na dem
prophet chukwuemeka ohanaemere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by jessebig: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by christiana77: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2019
They are all over Nigeria. They are in places you don't expect, in popular churches that innocent members have trusted. All kinds of atrocities are being committed by them
Komu1048:

Fake pastors full Anambra. I remembered my time as a prescience student in mbaukwu seeking admission to Unizik. This pastor came after a whole week of aggressive jingles by his agent, so miracle seekers like me are all waiting for the Messiah to show up ....to cut the long story short this man came dwindle most prescience student all in the name of praying for us to secure admission in Unizik and any other uni we want . Oga come and see failure that year. My jamb score was the worst I've written. Igbos n money must be made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance by Niflheim(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
I thank god I'm an atheist!!!

I never get to witness such buffoonery on a Sunday morning!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Memes / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.