Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors (25661 Views)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:35pm On May 13, 2019
Police Officer Who Raped & Stabbed Step Daughter 15 Times With Scissors Arrested

Zimbabwe Republic Police officer Constable Moses Nigel Jalasi, who allegedly raped and fatally stabbed his stepdaughter 15 times with scissors at their home in Eastlea on Friday last week, is expected to appear in court today after his arrest on Saturday.

National police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi yesterday confirmed the arrest.

“I can confirm the arrest of a police officer who last week raped and stabbed his stepdaughter 15 times in Eastlea Harare. The officer, who had been on the run since Friday, was arrested in Harare on Saturday,” he said.

“The officer has been identified as Constable Moses Nigel Jalasi and is in custody. He will appear at the Harare Magistrates court on tomorrow (today).”

The incident occurred around 10 am on Friday at a flat owned by the ZRP in Eastlea.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/police-officer-who-r_aped-stabbed-step-daughter-15-times-with-scissors-arrested-photos/

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by kabeerhabe(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2019
Some men have problem in controlling their sexual urge. No matter how religious they later become, the thing go still they scratch them. I have many of such scenarios, even closer to me.

15 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Proffdada: 1:05pm On May 13, 2019
Lord have mercy

Cc lalasticlala come and see snake in human form

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by noni14(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2019
i think their should be a punishment called street beating for this kind of people. 1hour beating if he survives he should thank God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Ryan03(f): 1:27pm On May 13, 2019
Is that his wife or his mom? The girl Looks like his girlfriend, all these small boys looking for sugar mummies

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Deepfeel(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2019
He wants to be f*cking mom and daughter, his an animal angry

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by kelvinUchiha(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2019
Abeg OP which one be the officer. I see a skinny fish. Na him wan rape person?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by adewest1999(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2019
[b][/b]KONJI.......destroying men since 374BC

I still think castration should be the punishment for rape
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Yankiss(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2019
Too bad. Nothing good comes out of Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya and Malawi sexually. It is either one rape, bestiality or impossible adultery case here and there. Are all these so prevalent in these countries or we just CHOOSE to report only these? Please, enlightened sources should bail me from my ignorance.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by ngwababe(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2019
Ihe nne mere nwa
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by incogni2o: 4:05pm On May 13, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Abeg OP which one be the officer. I see a skinny fish. Na him wan rape person?

Hope the child is alive
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:06pm On May 13, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
incogni2o:

Hope the child is alive
Dead
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Alashoalash10: 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
kabeerhabe:
Some men have problem in controlling their sexual urge. No matter how religious they later become, the thing go still they scratch them. I have many of such scenarios, even closer to me.
. Better report to police before it comes out like this

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by RealGOAT: 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
Na like this e dey start

Psycho!

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Bustincole(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2019
I dont support jungle justice.... but dis man deserve dat

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by incogni2o: 4:11pm On May 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Dead

How do you know.

It wasnt stated.
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by EGprince(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why some men cannot control their sexual urge, no matter how intense the feelings may be, I would rather masturbate than to rape. To tell you how evil rape is, you tend to become so wild during rape

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by fasho01(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2019
Zimbabwe and sex related stories..

Fed up if reading rape stories everywhere.. Can the angel with the trumpet at least test it small?
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Queenboy123(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2019
RealGOAT:
Na like this e dey start

Psycho!
Hahaha
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Queenboy123(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2019
RealGOAT:
Na like this e dey start

Psycho!
Hahaha
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Ayotemide(f): 4:25pm On May 13, 2019
One psycho down, many more to follow. There are many that would find a way to make this the female's fault; her mother or the dead girl. Avoid this page!
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by DEGABA(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
RealGOAT:
Na like this e dey start

Psycho!

cheesy cheesy u are not well at all grin , but u are damn right.
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by educators(f): 4:29pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2019
Thank God she survived
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by SVC6000: 4:55pm On May 13, 2019
He Goat
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by kingjrofficial(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2019
cheesy
Zimbabwe taking over from Kenya... (HEADQUARTERS OF AFRICA'S WEIRD NEWS)
it's a welcome development grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by bewla(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
What can I say OFFICER
Re: Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 13, 2019
Animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri / Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) / Mompha Sues EFCC For N5M Over His Re-Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.