Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (41898 Views)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by bluecircle470: 10:56pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:
The best governor ever in the history of Lagos state. U will always be remembered. Thank U for your projects, we all know they refused u a second tenure cos U refused to give them 50 billion

You’re a dumb
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Ayatullah(m): 1:56am On May 14, 2019
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is wiser now after going through Jagaban Institute of Godfather Politics.

For the quick turnaround of the FCT from its sorry state to meet what a Federal capital should look like in the 21st century, President Muhammad Buhari should be patriotic enough to handle the FCT MINISTERIAL POST to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by celeiyke: 7:19am On May 14, 2019
bluecircle470:

You’re a dumb

U are an as*hole
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Mccullum: 7:49am On May 14, 2019
mrsage:

The best governor in the history of Lagos is Alhaji Jakande.

This is a known fact if you understand History

Yes you are right and follow by Fashola, Tinubu, Buba Marwa, Raji Rasaki and Ambode
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by bayulll011(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2019
darecool:

LRU.. Bus reform... The most professional season of lastma.. Prompt payments of salaries, prompt payment of pensions and arrears e.t.c. The guy was better than the two before him.

as I mentioned earlier this is a thread for adult
u re getting banned also
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Horus(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktJfJwb-Lk

Spotlight on Ambode's four year tenure as Lagos state Governor
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
Ambode will likely become a Minister in Buhari's new cabinet. He is okay. His removal as Lagos Governor was unfortunate, as I personally felt he was competent, but he offended everyone. And I mean everyone because of his abrasive and arrogant style of relating to people. Most especially his unwillingness to listen to others because he feels he knows best and things must be done his way always. People think it is Tinubu that worked to remove Ambode. No. It was virtually 100% of the influential Lagos APC members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.