Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband (86742 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Liz2014(f): 5:17pm On May 13, 2019
Just like someone asked up there, Chris left beautiful Damilola for an ex-wife of a drug lord and married her quick before her divorce was even finalized. Who does that, if not for greed? ! They were probably telling each other that the guy is in jail and can do nothing. Well he somehow proved them wrong or maybe some people from his drug ring did!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by ndukwejoe(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2019
case-in-point Evans the kidnapper
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
look how innocent he looks, like an average 9-5 civil servant...na the drug boss be this?
I was expecting him to look like birdman, tattoos on face, gold teeth, nose, lip and eye piercings and all others..
Truly the most dangerous guys na them look innocent pass..

No wonder girls dey fear me for my side dem believe say i go wicked gan.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Yameater(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Chris Attoh is really a black beauty cool

He is not ready to remarry at least not now. Ok?
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Burgerlomo: 5:25pm On May 13, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
look how innocent he looks, like an average 9-5 civil servant...na the drug boss be this?
I was expecting him to look like birdman, tattoos on face, gold teeth, nose, lip and eye piercings and all others..

No wonder girls dey fear me for my side dem believe say i go wicked gan.. grin grin

Gee me the contact # of all girls wey dey yah side so that I can tell them you're harmless cool
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by HomeOfMe(f): 5:25pm On May 13, 2019
ikewaterwater:
The face of the drug lord Chris Attoh's wife, Bettie Jennifer was also married to alongside the actor has been uncovered just after the news broke.
Recall that it was reported earlier that the drug lord, Kedrick Jenifer who Chris Attoh's wife was also married to, is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for importing large amounts of cocaine into Baltimore from Texas.

It was alleged that the kingpin of “Jenifer drug trafficking organization” distributed at least 450 kilograms of cocaine in Baltimore and Woodbridge, Virginia. “Kedrick Jenifer lived large as a major Baltimore drug dealer, but now he will lose all of his toys and live for two decades in federal prison" the Greenbelt Police Department said in its statement. 

Here is his photo below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/face-of-the-drug-lord-chris-attohs-wife-was-also-married-to/

Chris Atoh has been very unlucky with the women he married-Other People's Wives(OPW) If Damilola Adegbite was his better half,they'd not have split. I wish him better.
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by sharpwriter(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2019
AgreatMan:
This woman knew her husband was a criminal but fear no gree catch am as long as the money dey flow.

Husband enter jail, she quickly logout n found herself a low-budget Idris Elba who in his desperation for the Green-Card didn't bother to check d contents of d goods he was buying.

She played too close to fire n got burned. We all need to be careful with who we associate with.

450kg of coke. That Bros na "little Escobar."

Why did you call Idris Elba low budget, what're yu trying to say? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Cloud007: 5:28pm On May 13, 2019
Chris is in lot of trouble. He dey chop drug Lord property. sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
Follygunners:

How is she white? angry

I tire o. She looks hispanic.
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by AmazingELixir: 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Chris attoh deserves to share in his jail term for marrying the wife of a drug dealer. He already shared his wife, his illegal wealth through his wife so he deserves to share in his jail. Even the Bible says give what is for Cesar to Cesar. Chris attoh betrayed the teachings of our lord Jesus by marrying a woman who is still married to a drug lord. He could have been shot dead if he was with the woman at that point. I hope we Christians learn from this and know that all that glitters is not gold sad

undecided undecided

Bleep you dia you dis unrepentant head slammer claiming Christianity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Frankiss44(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2019
sharpwriter:

You didn't get that guy.. Idris isn't the low budget but Chris

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by ehissi(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
Myself2:

No, that's about 9 bags of rice,,,well that size of cocaine

Equivalent weight? Yes!! But its more like 17bags......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by dfrost: 5:41pm On May 13, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Talk true. You no wicked? cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by sharpwriter(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2019
Frankiss44:

You didn't get that guy.. Idris isn't the low budget but Chris

Ok ... I get now ... Chris is also an Actor; thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by AgreatMan: 5:44pm On May 13, 2019
okenwaa:

Who's your dealer?

Bros I beg na cheesy cheesy SARS dey Nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 13, 2019
Such an unfortunate turn of event.

I hope the ghanaian husband is safe.
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Kennydoc(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2019
Harrymig1:
450kg? shocked that's so many lives destroyed
That's 9 bags of cement! Wow!
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by selemo: 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Chris attoh deserves to share in his jail term for marrying the wife of a drug dealer. He already shared his wife, his illegal wealth through his wife so he deserves to share in his jail. Even the Bible says give what is for Cesar to Cesar. Chris attoh betrayed the teachings of our lord Jesus by marrying a woman who is still married to a drug lord. He could have been shot dead if he was with the woman at that point. I hope we Christians learn from this and know that all that glitters is not gold sad
Give that preaching to a white man not to a black man. Black man do not know Christianity. They are all pagans and hypocrites. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by selemo: 6:13pm On May 13, 2019
nwakibie3:

Thats millions of dollar made
You are not after the disaster the drug will cause but after the money. You are heartless..That is black man for you.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2019
nwakibie3:

Thats millions of dollar made

Looking at the positive side of every situation lol..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by noahnelson: 6:20pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by tyup(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

You're rather funny than sensible

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by mofedamijo(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2019
sharpwriter:

He is saying chris attoh is a low budget version of Idris Alba, like saying Chrysler 300 is poor mans Bentley.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by teemac01(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2019
Harrymig1:

He never forced it down their veins,nostrils or wherever...he was selling a product you patronized him...now he is a bad guy?

Too many holier than though people in this world
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by enemona90: 6:39pm On May 13, 2019
somtyms i imagine how an individual will wake up and take the life of anoda individual
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by adedayourt(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2019
Harrymig1:

9 bags of rice
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Ambber(f): 7:02pm On May 13, 2019
This one is a good nollywood script playing out in real life here o grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by deebrain(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2019
Such a handsome man.

Gosh
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Legendguru: 7:17pm On May 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by gnykelly(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2019
Harrymig1:

That is what a region Consume in America
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Damfostopper(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2019
she deserved it .....she taught she was wise.... girls with their fish brain......

if attoh knows what good for him..... he better lies low..... the drug lord in prison can still haunt for him in ghana

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape / Height of nollywood stars ft/inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.