Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband (86733 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Femeto: 7:32pm On May 13, 2019
Eni ban WA ifa oun WA ofooo. Chris Attoh take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by IrepChrist: 7:34pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=GoTV post=78358376] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Chris attoh deserves to share in his jail term for marrying the wife of a drug dealer. He already shared his wife, his illegal wealth through his wife so he deserves to share in his jail. Even the Bible says give what is for Cesar to Cesar. Chris attoh betrayed the teachings of our lord Jesus by marrying a woman who is still married to a drug lord. He could have been shot dead if he was with the woman at that point. I hope we Christians learn from this and know that all that glitters is not gold sad[/quot

YOU ARE PASSING judgement already......
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Dashry(f): 8:34pm On May 13, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 13, 2019
nwakibie3:

Thats millions of dollar made

Typical Igbo man angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by raphy(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2019
so na too much drugs make some people head round like ball now I know...
some drugs lords hustle silently and dont even have a single tattoo to show they are gangster .
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Vic74real: 10:02pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A man left a prayerful woman and ended up with a drug dealer's wife. Sad!

Richdad
Say it again.Truly decent Damilola.it turned me off so much that she married Chris.He didn't deserve her one bit.fake guy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by godlessmind: 10:05pm On May 13, 2019
nwakibie3:

Thats millions of dollar made
awon Pablo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Vic74real: 10:07pm On May 13, 2019
Yeye Ghana boy.u leave better decent girl.u go marry person wife just to get green card.and e come be drug lord wife.you don enter.you beter watch your back men

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by ernieboy(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2019
AgreatMan:
This woman knew her husband was a criminal but fear no gree catch am as long as the money dey flow.

Husband enter jail, she quickly logout n found herself a low-budget Idris Elba who in his desperation for the Green-Card didn't bother to check d contents of d goods he was buying.

She played too close to fire n got burned. We all need to be careful with who we associate with.

450kg of coke. That Bros na "little Escobar."
lol @ " low budget idris Elba". wicked.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 14, 2019
dfrost:

Talk true. You no wicked? cheesy grin
brotherly, na only small i use take wicked oo grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by dfrost: 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

brotherly, na only small i use take wicked oo grin grin

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.