Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) (35014 Views)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Is Treason Charges Only Meant For Southern Nigerian? / UK: Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fights Frustrated By EFCC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by DaSmite(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
She is an idiot, bastard ashewo.

Yes...she and YOUR MAMA do ashewo that year so...
Awon maggot.

Quote me back and thunder go fire you there...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Bevista: 8:15pm On May 14, 2019
Hedonini:

At a time when there's fire on the mountain, you're concerned about civility? Your house is burning and your priority is to iron your clothes before running out?

You disgusting Buharists. You don't know how despicable you all are. Nigeria is on the edge of the precipice. But you're all so heads stuck in your asses and so mindlessly aloof that you can't discern this grim fact.
Social Media is truly a leveler. Once again, I do appreciate your kind words.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Temptee101(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE how can i track this young LADY and get her PHUCKT..
She too much Abeg.
I Love Her.
I need a KID from her.
Her GENES tight oooo
NIGERIA is synonymous with the BIBLICAL HELL.
Brimstones everywhere
As in eh! Just look at the way Nigerians suffer. Sometimes when I walk through the market or busy place, I stand still for some minutes asking myself why Nigeria was created in the first place
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Litmus: 8:18pm On May 14, 2019
Nigerians are too free; this is one of our problems. No accountability, no responsibility in the public or private/personal space. Another is question of Nationality, who is Nigerian, who is not. The subject of this thread is too free-mouthed. There are many like her that slander Nigeria and portray the Nation in such a way that it makes life harder for those in Nigeria because they play their little part in discouraging investment even in form of visitors. How I wish Nigeria could blacklist people like this. Authorities could even make a case for labelling such individuals’ potential Terrorist Recruit since their comments seem ill willed towards the nation.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Egabs(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2019
Absolutely right Nigeria is hell of a place to live in
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by omo1478(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2019
9jahotblog:
Reality Check: She's just back from Nigeria, listen to her .

That country is only meant for visiting, not to live in. She's 100% right

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGq2kVUGW9Y
I D I A T. Idiotu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2019
Bevista:
Social Media is truly a leveler. Once again, I do appreciate your kind words.
Ogbeni get lost and may you crash from your high horse, with your self-important, condescending delusion. Social media is a leveller, that's why I can deign you these responses. You're beneath me.

End.
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2019
Because she manage to leave the shores of Nigeria, she's vomiting nonsense, she should know her country is always her country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
She is an idiot, bastard ashewo.
you sound ''pained'' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by kings59: 8:21pm On May 14, 2019
All I can see here are graduates displaying illiteracy. You went to the university only to come on social media to look very stupid.

Niralanders please change!!!!!

She lays her opinion, and it's not a big deal.

She, saying her mind doesn't call for insults.

Go and read any Nairaland thread from 2008 to 2013, compare it with 2017 till date and note the differences.

Stop giving the country a bad name with useless replies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Bevista: 8:22pm On May 14, 2019
Hedonini:

Ogbeni get lost and may you crash from your high horse, with your condescending B.S. Social media is a leveller, that's why I can deign you these responses. You're beneath me.

End.
Thank you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by kratos12345: 8:23pm On May 14, 2019
Guestlander:
These morons come online to run down Nigeria They will mention everything that is wrong with the country without telling us their own contribution, no matter how little to make it better.
There are millions who are better than you and they are not running away.
Brother, the truth is far from you. If you are in this government, a Fulani or a core northerner, you cannot think of leaving here. Of a truth, no normal, organised and well structured being will be happy about this most useless country call Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2019
Were did this Ugly creature Crawl out from? A creature with mutiple personalities. sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by madridsta007(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2019
Bevista:
The subject matter of the video was on the general attitude of Nigerians. I won't comment any further with you on the subject of GEJ & PMB.

There isn't any need to comment on PMB- the man has commented enough about his "unaware" self that any argument to the contrary will be, at best, silly.

The lady in the video simply spoke the truth. Whether one is courageous and humble to admit it or not is another entirely different matter.
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by lexy2014: 8:26pm On May 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
No Beauty, No brains.

She is just lucky she happens not to be deaf and dumb

U only ended up confirming what she said

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by AllenSpencer: 8:27pm On May 14, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by oderemo(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2019
Litmus:
Nigerians are too free; this is one of our problems. No accountability, no responsibility in the public or private/personal space. Another is question of Nationality, who is Nigerian, who is not. The subject of this thread is too free-mouthed. There are many like her that slander Nigeria and portray the Nation in such a way that it makes life harder for those in Nigeria because they play their little part in discouraging investment even in form of visitors. How I wish Nigeria could blacklist people like this. Authorities could even make a case for labelling such individuals’ potential Terrorist Recruit since their comments seem ill willed towards the nation.
can you please explain to me how her singular statement is worse than the daily evil that is perpetrated in Nigeria that goes unabated?
labelling her a terrorist? really? don't go there, please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by ChijyWills(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by BuhariAdvocate: 8:28pm On May 14, 2019
You sound stupid and immature.
Skmoda360:

you sound ''pained'' grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by 9jaRealist: 8:30pm On May 14, 2019
KnowAll:
Why are we reconstructing a 2 Lane Lagos to Ibadan expressway 41 years after it was constructed. It was constructed and opened in 1978.

Nigeria's first dual carriageway. Yet 41 years after we are still reconstructing a 2 Lane road to Ibadan when we should be constructing a minimum of 4 lanes. Are we saying vechilar traffic has not increased.

NA WA 4 Naija.

But we are also reconstructing the Badagry Expressway (which I believe was built about the same period) from 4 lanes to 10 lanes with a light rail line, (see the Airport Road too), so the story of Nigeria is NOT a single narrative. Beware of the dangers of a single narrative!
<
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by lexy2014: 8:31pm On May 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

All this cancellation doesn't change d truth.
"For we can't do anything against the truth, but only for the truth." 2 Corinthians 13:8. Pls b on d side of truth
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
madridsta007:

Until what is happening in the North West and North East comes to Lagos.
Hopefully, it will. If this is the only thing that will make them pull their heads from their anuses.
Despicable lots.

Interestingly, I've not yet met any of these fools in real life. I've not met anyone who defends and makes excuses for Buhari's despicable regime in real life. And that is weird. I'm sure I'll do the unthinkable the day I meet such an unfortunate fellow who dares extol the bastard called Buhari in my presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by timesup234: 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
madridsta007:

There isn't any need to comment on PMB- the man has commented enough about his "unaware" self that any argument to the contrary will be, at best, silly.

The lady in the video simply spoke the truth. Whether one is courageous and humble to admit it or not is another entirely different matter.
What if i tell you d truth that 70% of Americans are one paycheck away from living on the street and over 70% of Americans cant come up with a mere $500 in an emergency. The girl in the video is an idiot. Common Alaba trader will buy her and her generation and give Theresa May the change to keep. People in the UK are naturally broke and miserable. Nobody should call such a shithole home

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by AllenSpencer: 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

"For we can't do anything against the truth, but only for the truth." 2 Corinthians 13:8. Pls b on d side of truth
[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by begge: 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
None is good visiting or stay u are on your own. who ever who insult dis lady is a lifeless fellow

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by timesup234: 8:34pm On May 14, 2019
oderemo:

can you please explain to me how her singular statement is worse than the daily evil that is perpetrated in Nigeria that goes unabated?
labelling her a terrorist? really? don't go there, please.
The United states has a higher crime rate than the combine African countries. The crime rate in Chicago alone is more than the entire Nigeria. You are a rookie

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by madjune(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2019
Its true Nigeria is so hard to live in.

Must she rub it in people's faces?
What's with dropping the money on her face and saying the shit hurts?

She's in UK...and so what?

She's luckily there enjoying the products of another peoples good thinking and sweat.

Shefollow them develop that place? No shame.
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by oderemo(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2019
timesup234:
What if i tell you d truth that 70% of Americans are one paycheck away from living on the street and over 70% of Americans cant come up with a mere $500 in an emergency. The girl in the video is an idiot. Common Alaba trader will buy her and her generation and give Theresa May the change to keep. People in the UK are naturally broke and miserable. Nobody should call such a shithole home
you know the view is obscure when the argument degenerates to alaba market. now I can rest my case, my Lord.
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by 9jaRealist: 8:37pm On May 14, 2019
kratos12345:
Brother, the truth is far from you. If you are in this government, a Fulani or a core northerner, you cannot think of leaving here. Of a truth, no normal, organised and well structured being will be happy about this most useless country call Nigeria.

People build countries, not the other way around...
Ultimately, Nigeria is the creation of ALL Nigerians (by commission or omission).

>

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You sound stupid and immature.
now you are really really pained grin grin grin grin grin grin mature goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by lexy2014: 8:41pm On May 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

Do u no y I like d truth? U can cancel d letters, but u can't delete d memory of d truth u read. That memory will continue 2 speak 2 ur heart.
Re: Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) by AllenSpencer: 8:42pm On May 14, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Do u no y I like d truth? U can cancel d letters, but u can't delete d memory of d truth u read. That memory will continue 2 speak 2 ur heart.
[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Aso Rock Shooting: Aisha Buhari's ADC, Escort Commander May Face Panel This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.