Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha (20866 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by chuka85(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2019
I Regret Ever Joining APC, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha Cries Out Says 'Oshiomhole Ask Security To Send Me Out Of His Office'
The Outgoing Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has claimed that the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, once sent his DSS detail to insult him.

Okorocha said he had gone to interact with his party Chairman about issues relating to happenings in the party when he (Oshiomhole) sent his DSS personnel to push him out of his office.

Speaking in an interview with Vanguard, Okorocha said the incident happened in the presence of the APC governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State, Ekere Nsima.
The Governor, however, said he was not considering leaving the ruling party, at least for now.

Asked if he still feel comfortable in the APC, Okorocha, whose son-in-law, Uche Nwosu joined the Action Alliance, AA, prior to the general elections, said: “I am APC. I have never thought of leaving the party for now and I have no reason because I won under the platform of APC.

“Where will I go to? I have to be in the APC, I formed the APC.”
Asked if he was stranded, he added: “I am not stranded, I remain in APC and I have not indicated that I’m going to leave APC.
Remember that the intention of these people is to frustrate me out of politics and out of APC so that they can have a field of play. But all I advise today is that let no institution or organization allow themselves to be used as an instrument to destroy somebody politically, who has committed no offence.”
On what he will do if by chance he meets Oshiomhole today, Gov. Okorocha said: “We will chat as usual. What will I do to him? The last time I saw Oshiomhole was when I went to his office and he sent his SSS man to insult me in his office, before the governorship candidate of Akwa Ibom, the NDDC guy, Obong Nsima Ekere, who also reacted against the gentleman.

“An SSS was pushing me out as a governor from his office. So, I’ve taken enough insults from Oshiomhole and all those that are planning this evil.

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/05/i-regret-ever-joining-apc-i-wish-i-had.html?m=1

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by phelonrays: 3:01pm On May 13, 2019
hmmmm Okorocha sorry oooo... bloggers don see opportunity to lie ontop you head as dem like undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by zoedew: 3:02pm On May 13, 2019
You are simply who you are! That’s who you’ll be if you become a Dem!
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by 9jahotblog: 3:07pm On May 13, 2019
Lamentations of Rochas Okorochas ...used, trashed by Oshiomole and APC Karma ��‍♂️��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99-0x_XKLMo
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by MORNDEW(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2019
Where did he say he should have listened to Nnamdi Kanu? Must some of you disgrace your families online?

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by THUNDER4real(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2019
Okorocha sef, so confused...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by raggnnar: 4:50pm On May 13, 2019
Thank your god he didn't order them to flog you join grin grin grin.
"To chat with your party chairman"
Thought this Man is still on suspension?
OkoroDuress, this is just the Genesis.
Osho Baba well done, we the good people of Imo state are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by helinues: 4:53pm On May 13, 2019
You would have done the same ibeberism in the other party.. Ibebe is in your genes

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:18pm On May 13, 2019
Chai! Chai!! Chai!! Lobatan grin grin
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by StillX10(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
too late
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by samuelson06(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2019
My only problem with this man is that he talks too much. Men don't talk like this.
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by Plucx: 6:03pm On May 13, 2019
Rochase ntooor!!
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2019
Karma has relocated to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by julioralph(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2019
tongue
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by iluvdonjazzy: 6:49pm On May 13, 2019
we know what you did was wrong by trying to install your son-law as governor but u kukuma know say oshiomhole no kukuma get respect for anybody before except tinubu so he kukuma grab the opportunity to take moles you so please TAKE HEART OKOROCHA my guy cry cry baby.
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by crackhouse(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2019
I dey suspect say okorocha slept with oshomole's wife..
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by Casptainspecial: 9:12pm On May 13, 2019
Are yu sure or is this fake news or what ?
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by Ourkitchenpalm: 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
Please, I need a carton producer in Kano state. If you know any, please, connect me: 07064748348, godwinderichman@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by YungMillionaire: 3:21am On May 14, 2019
He did NOT mention Nnamdi Kanu during the interview. Fake news! OP change your title
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by Patoking(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by contigiency(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2019
You stupid bloggers with your stupid headlines, causing problems where there should be no problem. You better be careful.
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by orisa37: 7:17am On May 14, 2019
Incarnate of Arthur Nzeribe: no more Baboon de work Monkey de chop.
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by RichBoy247: 7:21am On May 14, 2019
It's not late. Ibeberism is alien to APC constitution. Go and join PDP where all goats lead by Goatluck Jonathan belong.
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
Please Nigerians, help a friend in dire need of fund for surgery outside the country, no amount is too small,God bless you as you do so

Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by jamesope04(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2019
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by dahnimoh(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2019
BUT we warned you before hand
Re: I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha by kunleweb: 12:28pm On May 16, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Gives 24 Zamfara Lawmakers Official Vehicles / Lagos Bans Okada Operations In 4 More Local Governments / Bukola Saraki Escape Being Lynched By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.