Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks (39415 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by EmagNig(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2019
Bettie Jenifer’s killer was reportedly underrated by the family of the late wife of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, a family source has revealed.

According to a report received by Ghanacelebrities.com, the family said they never expected that the threatening messages could result in Jenifer’s gruesome murder.

The source added that Bettie Jenifer’s killer who sent the threatening messages was underrated, because the family and Jenifer herself did not see the urgency in seeking protection from security forces.

“What kind of a sick man follows a woman with bullets until he finally fatally knocks her down with one? Or what kind of person would sanction this nefarious act against another, especially a woman?

During my conversation with a family source, I was informed that even though several threats were flying around, no one considered killing as capable of being executed. Probably, the person sending the threats from “wherever” was underestimated” Samuel-Clement of Ghanacelebrities.com had written.

Chris Attoh’s wife, Bettie Jenifer, was shot in the head on Friday, May 10, 2019, around 5pm in Maryland, USA, where she worked.
Jenifer was said to have closed from work and was walking to her car in the Greenbelt parking lot when her killer approached her with a gun.

She then started running in an attempt to save her life, but her killer pursued her firing multiple shots, with one of them reaching her head. When officials got to the crime scene, Jenifer was already dead.

https://lailasnews.com/bettie-jenifers-killer-we-underrated-their-threats-family-speaks/

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by TheTourist: 3:05pm On May 13, 2019
Next time be wiser

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Imoh555(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2019
Mtcheeeew .....u didn't underate the drug money she was flexing and the fact that she's a serial cheat

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Lordknowz: 5:43pm On May 13, 2019
God dey
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by kittykollinxx(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2019
Their palava
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On May 13, 2019
I hope people learn from this..don't be too carefree and say na lie!!!..we are not All humans!!..some are animal in human skin

62 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by abbaapple: 5:44pm On May 13, 2019
angry

This FTC guy must Dum**** what did you just write huh
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by ikezuora4689(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2019
INTERNET never forget

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by seyigiggle: 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
same recycled stories

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Pavore9: 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
Drug bosses deliver their threats.

8 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
grin the money d man gv u to keep u carry am go marry attoh hahahaa

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Slymonster(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
Take all threat seriously. Everybody is a killer especially when been pushed.

15 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Skepticus: 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
cool
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by kenny37(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
he won't go unpunished
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Kharol1234: 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
make who na allow dis woman rest....pls and thank u.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by myresearch: 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
grin
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Wtfork: 5:47pm On May 13, 2019
TheTourist:
Next time be wiser

HOW ?

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by OSUigboKiller: 5:47pm On May 13, 2019
result of being a wh0reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:47pm On May 13, 2019
shocked shocked

Simply put, Jennifer was a gold digger.

She died enjoying what she liked most ... money
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 13, 2019
after eating a drug Lord money, you want to run away. she dressed her bed and now she is laying on it

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by anambraamaka: 5:49pm On May 13, 2019
This is sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Niyiboi: 5:49pm On May 13, 2019
Dem don clip am.*into the badlands*

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by PlayerMeji: 5:49pm On May 13, 2019
Nobody will show this to the world as something HORRIBLE....let it be BOKO HARAM killed one person news the whole world will be like NIGERIA IS NOT SAFE...

How is the time to say 'AMERICA IS NOT SAFE too'...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by sirusX(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
With the kind posts I see above, e be like say nairalanders don craze finish

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I hope people learn from this..don't be too carefree and say na lie!!!..we are not All humans!!..some are animal in human skin
it is also an animal that will marry and animal in human skin all because of money

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Indomixx: 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
I noticed something.
Since the murder of this lady has been going around. I found out that they did not even upload one graphic picture of her murder but if it were to be in Nigeria. You'll see her graphic pic all over the net. Nigeria I hail una.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2019
Trending
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by SVC6000: 5:52pm On May 13, 2019
Demons Don't Joke. Don't Underate Any1

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by AmazingELixir: 5:53pm On May 13, 2019
cry

The pic is a very good example of black and white

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by mysteryman2014: 5:54pm On May 13, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Omo this nigga black ooo... back to the matter on ground... Girls mind the kind of guys you date....the girl wey dey my bed nw think say I dey work from home...she no bother ask me wetin be my job... because she don see money. Bt am I a yahoo boy

Remember nairamarley, the internet does not forget, Mark u.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Wokoma Survives Motor Accident (photo) / Dj Cuppy And Her Dad Go For Lunch In Luxurious Style / Simi Made Thierry Henry Sing In Yoruba Language And It Was So Beautiful (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.