Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (89558 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Skubidude(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

And who are the we? The south? Can the south ever unite to fight for anything? Besides, even the north is not one.
This Tiv-Jukun conflict is happening in the middlebelt and even the middlebelt cannot be in one country with the Hausa fulanis.

Sad but the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Willybos(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2019
Neddstark:
Better than cutting their heads and drinking wine with their skulls.
Before y'all demonize me. I watch am for film abeg. Na hollywood teach me bad thing tongue

But really you guys in the North central should unite against herdsmen than killing yourselves. We dont need this now
Tiv are really Good example of betrayals. They now unite with Housa/Fulani to terrorist other State!!!
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by arewaproudly: 10:02am On May 14, 2019
sad , so so sad. despicable , simply barbaric
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2019
What’s happening in this country ... My God

Even in talents in the military are wasting away day by day In their motherland.

My God give me a way out.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by sissoko22(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

You are not from the middlebelt Mr Man.
I am from the middlebelt and our people will soon form a bond with the south. Face your caliphate. Jukuns and Tivs are not citizens of the caliphate, so it does not concern you.

Which bond with the south?
Ionic bond or covalent bond.

You've been doing great until now.
While can't middle belt be left alone.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 10:28am On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
You annoying i swear ! Pple avoid u thats d truth
Ok aunty/uncle I hear you but face your Biafra no middlebelter will join you. You can try Niger delta if they allow you to join them.
Why is it that any post you people will come with Biafra Biafra thing. This post is talking about TIV Jukun crisis you came here with Biafra. We middlebelter are not compatable with Igbo people go and join South South if they allow you fine.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 10:30am On May 14, 2019
sissoko22:

Am not sure he/she is from middlebelt.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 10:44am On May 14, 2019
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 11:17am On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Ok aunty/uncle I hear you but face your Biafra no middlebelter will join you. You can try Niger delta if they allow you to join them.
Why is it that any post you people will come with Biafra Biafra thing. This post is talking about TIV Jukun crisis you came here with Biafra. We middlebelter are not compatable with Igbo people go and join South South if they allow you fine.

but am a stakeholder in tiv jukun
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

that lady can be too irritating with her Biafra Biafra just all over, every where uncontrollably blatantly.thank God every one is noticing for a wrong thing.she live i
among the Tivs but you need to see how she hate them by her comments on a faceless forum.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
An Igbo trader a stakeholder in Tiv/jukum? tell that to the marines, your wards and comments speaks louder than that impression you may want to create to the unsuspecting readers now. if possible let's know if your mother hails from the Jkm and you live in wukari
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 12:12pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
An Igbo trader a stakeholder in Tiv/jukum? tell that to the marines, your wards and comments speaks louder than that impression you may want to create to the unsuspecting readers now. if possible let's know if your mother jails from the Jkm and you live in wukari
I bear 2 names in katsina alla
1.Mimidoo
2. Aondokwasi given to me by a head ,this names fetchs me luck espiacially dat mimi
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
that lady can be too irritating with her Biafra Biafra just all over, every where uncontrollably blatantly.thank God every one is noticing for a wrong thing.she live i
among the Tivs but you need to see how she hate them by her comments on a faceless forum.
I will neva hate tiv ..A tivman i know who is well learned will curse tiv n people will try to calm him ,he studied overseas ..

Please open ur eyes i bear mimidoo i dnt jate tivland because dey love stranger..my problm is leaving priority n be chasing shadows ..

I have always dream where during restructure tiv nation is made rich through its blessed land

China ,south africa ,india will come to tivland to buy yam ,i av dis dream but Tiv people hate my dream and say is a biafra dream ,am nt mincing a word here onee !

I love tiv wen i shower praises on wat God is doing in dia land they will be shouting sai baba ,We are fulani
Cant they think about Tiv's future n leave northern nigeria who thinks only themselves..
A man frm vandekyaa slapped a guy arguing wt me in my husbands cybercafe ,Saying he would av shoot him for being stupid (a military man who studied overseas though)
Watch ,read and Find out Am hot by your People's lack of Wisdom ,
Stop telling people i hate Tiv
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
1.Mimidoo
2. Aondokwasi given to me by a head ,this names fetchs me luck espiacially dat mimi
but your cements portrays you as a hater of the same people you live with. maybe you'r for peace but when you speak, they go for war? check it out lady
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
1.Mimidoo
May I know how you''ve manage to influence some of your pals like Lzaa and Inhotep ( spelling) so much that any thing /time you call for their attention on whatever issue, they just rush to react unwillingly even without information on the subject?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
I will neva hate tiv ..A tivman i know who is well learned will curse tiv n people will try to calm him ,he studied overseas ..

Please open ur eyes i bear mimidoo i dnt jate tivland because dey love stranger..my problm is leaving priority n be chasing shadows ..

I have always dream where during restructure tiv nation is made rich through its blessed land

China ,south africa ,india will come to tivland to buy yam ,i av dis dream but Tiv people hate my dream and say is a biafra dream ,am nt mincing a word here onee !

I love tiv wen i shower praises on wat God is doing in dia land they will be shouting sai baba ,We are fulani
Cant they think about Tiv's future n leave northern nigeria who thinks only themselves..
A man frm vandekyaa slapped a guy arguing wt me in my husbands cybercafe ,Saying he would av shoot him for being stupid (a military man who studied overseas though)
Watch ,read and Find out Am hot by your People's lack of Wisdom ,
Stop telling people i hate Tiv
sorry sister Ada, it 'll not be heard from me again. but on the issue of flaws in Tiv land and among the Tivs, is there any tribe that is just perfectly without any lack?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 1:30pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
May I know how you''ve manage to influence some of your pals like Lzaa and Inhotep ( spelling) so much that any thing /time you call for their attention on whatever issue, they just rush to react unwillingly even without information on the subject?

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 1:36pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
Who dash you , go and face your Biafra. You can not force thing , thing has to be natural. Why can't you use this energy to convince Niger Delta people to join you , that will make Biafra realistic than trying to force yourselves on middlebelters. We are not compatable. We are contented people, how many middlebelters have you heard giving Nigeria bad reputation abroad with looking for money by any means ways? Go and talk with Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Ijaw people they are your cousins.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:59pm On May 14, 2019
iammo:

Northerners are more into ritual killing also just that illetracy and lack of media coverage doesnt make the news widespread except massive massacre of stupidity in form of Peasant farmers and miserable herdsmen. who act barbaric just cos of some crops and some livestock we buy cheaply down south

This is absolutely false. Yes, there are extremely few and rare cases of ritual killings in the core north like Kaduna and Kano, but this is non-existent in the middlebelt.
Stories of people escaping from forest fortresses where people are chained in their dozens for the daily slaughter are unheard of, but this is very common all over the south.
I live in Delta state and even close family friends of mine have been escaped victims of ritual killings. Abeg tell me something jare. I have never ever heard such a story from anyone in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:28pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:

where did you get that from? ever been to Lagos? why is the media silent if such amount of people are missing daily in Lagos the heart of Nigeria media? did you travel to the to the so-called human abattoir or did figure out that from your own imagination? no reasonable person will compare the south to the population reduction going on in the 3 northern zones

Oga, I have been living in Warri, Delta state for decades. At least 3 family friends and neighbours who I know personally have been escaped victims of ritual killings. The oracle rejected their heads, as it is usually said.

About 15 years ago in Warri, a massive hideout of ritualists was discovered in Otokutu. Ask anyone who lived in Warri at that time. Hundreds of clothings of victims was discovered there. Randomly once in a while every now and then new hideouts are still bursted. And mind you, Warri dey learn work where Yoruba people dey for rituals.
In Lagos, a bus conductor will just blow powder and the whole bus will fall asleep and be led to a slaughter house.

Who do you expect to fight rituals? The same political leaders and politicians who are the biggest beneficiaries?
Let's not even talk about the Yahoo plus madness now incorporated in all these. Even the daughter of a deputy governor in one of the southwest states was used for rituals by her boyfriend. If such could happen to someone like that, how much more the poor masses who have no voice for media.

Ladies pants are being used anyhow to the extent that it has become normal and everyone laughs and jokes about it.

Trust does not exist in the southern culture because everyone is afraid of everyone.

Everyday we log in to nairaland to see threads of people's heads at roadside and junctions in Port harcourt.
I schooled in one of the southern universities and I lost count of how many times we started running helter skelter for our lives and students killed like rats daily because of cultist clashes.

Please don't get me started. The killings of the north are in form of ethnic conflicts and terrorism and everyone is looking for solutions for them.
Rituals and cult killings has been so normalized that I doubt a solution will ever be found.

I liken the killings of Northern Nigeria and that of Southern Nigeria to the systemic racism of North America (USA) and South America (Brazil).

Racism in North America is so open, unhidden and usually leads to serious conflicts, segregation and killings, but at least people know it is there and they talk about it and find solutions to it
WHILE Racism is South America is the silent kind where everyone will tell you that there is unity and oneness, but you still find only the darker skinned people living in the slums and favelas. You see countries like Mexico, Colombia, Brazil e.t.c where the overwhelming population is Mixed/Black, yet everyone in their movies and beauty pageants are white. Everyone in the corporate world, the government and blue collar jobs are white while everyone doing the menial and dirty jobs are black/mixed.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:30pm On May 14, 2019
Timekeeper:

Pained osu tribe

I am from the middlebelt.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:39pm On May 14, 2019
Oricha79:
have you ever seen Ebira people killed and pose with the corpse?

They were not posing with the corpse. Just taking pictures of the corpse.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:43pm On May 14, 2019
sissoko22:

I think we would form an 'islamic bond' with the Igbos just as Hausa fulani, middlebelt muslims and yoruba muslims have been forming an islamic bond.

Are you from the middlebelt to tell us who we should bond or shouldn't bond with? Mind your business.

With the way Nigeria stands, middlebelt ethnic groups are better off united with the south than the retrogressive illiterates called Hausa fulanis.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:56pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Am also begin to think you are Biafran with the way you take this Biafran thing more than Iyamiri people. Why is it that any post you guys will saturate it with Biafra this Biafra this. You think you can win people over with such ways. You change you characteristic thats when people will come to you. Even if core north leave middlebelt, Biafra is not an option. This post is about tiv-jukun crisis how does that got to do with Biafra? You not from plateau I have come to realize.

You are obviously obsessed with Biafra grin

Can you show me where I mentioned Biafra in my post?

I know Hausa fulanis and agents of the caliphate like you are not happy seeing Northern minorities like me supporting Igbos over you retrogressive people.

Listen, I am from Diramji & Pusguru clans of the Pyem chiefdom from Plateau state, if you think I am an Igbo man, then that is your own headache.

There is the adage that says, My enemy's enemy automatically becomes my friend. Hausa fulanis and the caliphate have proven to be enemies of most middlebelt tribes. Igbos are also enemies of Hausa fulanis, so what stops the friendship here?

I promise you that within your lifetime, you will witness the bond and great unity that will become of my people and the SE/SS. People like myself and John Danfulani will be there to make sure this happens.

Where were you when John Danfulani, a renowned Southern Kaduna youth leader came out to show open support for Biafra 2 years ago and even claimed that Southern Kaduna will join Biafra?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/southern-kadun-will-go-biafra-danfulani-tells-kanu/?amp

Since you needed something about Biafra, try to choke on this.
No Single Southern Kaduna person came out to challenge him or speak against him when he said that. This should let you know where my people's hearts are gravitating towards, we have not gotten there yet, but we will get there with time. sissoko22
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:07pm On May 14, 2019
Timekeeper:

So why are you concerned about a fellow yoruba ma, ediot.. Stay in ur middlebelt, lemme stay in my west

I am concerned when a yoruba man decides to display his usual hypocrisy on a thread concerning middlebelt citizens.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:13pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
you are right, that state is Ty Danjuma controlled, a jukum warlord whose wealth is only felt when it comes to arming his tribesmen to fight against any tribe that dares their supremacist agenda in particularly stthen Taraba,

Southern Taraba in it's entirety belongs to Jukuns. Hausa fulanis and Tivs are settlers there. Jukuns are only fighting to protect what is ancestrally theirs.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
EazyMoh:

You have a fantastic knowledge of the situation.
Few months ago. Indicted and arrested murder suspects were discharged and set free by the state government simply because they are first class citizens in the state.

Is this not what Hausa fulani people do with Nigeria?
Abeg tell me something jare.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:18pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

OMG, I thought you said the middlebelt never existed? Now you have become a middlebelter grin Wonders shall never end.

Please other middlebelt states have officially dashed Niger state out to the core-north.
Niger state officially belongs with the core north. It is a fulani property, they can take it.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 3:25pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

You are obviously obsessed with Biafra grin

Can you show me where I mentioned Biafra in my post?

I know Hausa fulanis and agents of the caliphate like you are not happy seeing Northern minorities like me supporting Igbos over you retrogressive people.

Listen, I am from Diramji & Pusguru clans of the Pyem chiefdom from Plateau state, if you think I am an Igbo man, then that is your own headache.

There is the adage that says, My enemy's enemy automatically becomes my friend. Hausa fulanis and the caliphate have proven to be enemies of most middlebelt tribes. Igbos are also enemies of Hausa fulanis, so what stops the friendship here?

I promise you that within your lifetime, you will witness the bond and great unity that will become of my people and the SE/SS. People like myself and John Danfulani will be there to make sure this happens.

Where were you when John Danfulani, a renowned Southern Kaduna youth leader came out to show open support for Biafra 2 years ago and even claimed that Southern Kaduna will join Biafra?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/southern-kadun-will-go-biafra-danfulani-tells-kanu/?amp

Since you needed something about Biafra, try to choke on this.
No Single Southern Kaduna person came out to challenge him or speak against him when he said that. This should let you know where my people's hearts are gravitating towards, we have not gotten there yet, but we will get there with time. sissoko22
Ok we will see how that will go if you people will come from your Biafra and force people. I suggest you people go to Niger Delta and try to make them look into the Biafra project that will be more realistic than the North Central Nigeria you eyeing. If you don't want to realise your Biafra dream them keep eyeing us. If Niger Delta agree then Biafra will be easier for you. We on this side don't even care about oil , go with your oil and ritualist. we will focus on our agriculture and everyone have peace.
Am not obsessed about Biafra, this thread is about Tiv-Jukun crisis , one of you came with Biafra stuff and we responded. Why not draw your Biafra map to stretch all the way to kaduna. Let see how that will work out for you.Like I said you better focus on realistic way to achieve your secession project . If someone give you people good money Ego Ego you will forget about Biafra. How do you expect to realize that project when you can be bought easily.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:31pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Who dash you , go and face your Biafra. You can not force thing , thing has to be natural. Why can't you use this energy to convince Niger Delta people to join you , that will make Biafra realistic than trying to force yourselves on middlebelters. We are not compatable. We are contented people, how many middlebelters have you heard giving Nigeria bad reputation abroad with looking for money by any means ways? Go and talk with Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Ijaw people they are your cousins.

You actually don't know that Igalas, Idomas & Igedes share more in common with Igbos than they do with Hausa-fulanis.
They have been neighbours for centuries. In fact, during the colonial period, half of Igala land was under Onitsha province under the Southern protectorate/region. It was later transferred to the North when Auchi was transferred from the north to the south.

That's why you see so many Igalas-Idomas sharing similar names and looks with Igbos. They related with each other for centuries before colonialism. You can see that Igala/Idoma communities are found in Delta, Anambra & Enugu states and Igbos in Benue/Kogi state.

Igalas call Hausa people AKECHI. Ask any Igala person what that means, AKECHI means 'people who speak strange languages'. They never use that to call Igbos whom they are more familiar with.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Timekeeper: 4:09pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

I am concerned when a yoruba man decides to display his usual hypocrisy on a thread concerning middlebelt citizens.

The guy didn't attack u. He only thank God for being a yoruba.. So why attack him first? Maybe u shud read again n see that he didn't attack u, Pained osu

U r extraction of osu but from middle belt.. Attacking Yoruba as if we are the cause of ur problems
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Timekeeper: 4:13pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

You actually don't know that Igalas, Idomas & Igedes share more in common with Igbos than they do with Hausa-fulanis.
They have been neighbours for centuries. In fact, during the colonial period, half of Igala land was under Onitsha province under the Southern protectorate/region. It was later transferred to the North when Auchi was transferred from the north to the south.

That's why you see so many Igalas-Idomas sharing similar names and looks with Igbos. They related with each other for centuries before colonialism. You can see that Igala/Idoma communities are found in Delta, Anambra & Enugu states and Igbos in Benue/Kogi state.

Igalas call Hausa people AKECHI. Ask any Igala person what that means, AKECHI means 'people who speak strange languages'. They never use that to call Igbos whom they are more familiar with.

Bleep history.. They said they don't want anything to do with u.. Must u claim other people just bcox of ur useless biafra.... Leave them alone.. They are middle belt not igbo pay tribe pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.