Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. (1821 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 3:12pm On May 13, 2019
1. Drink at least 1ltr of WATER first thing every morning (purifies your system and increases body moisture boosting the life and function of cells).

2. Eat any GREEN at least once everyday (Boosts your immune against diseases).

3. FAST once every month. (Skip breakfast & lunch. Detoxifies the body by starving antibodies.)

4.Abstain from ALCOHOL & TOBACCO (Saves your lungs, liver, kidney and pancreas).

5.BREATHE deeply by inhaling through the nose, and exhaling through the mouth 5 times everyday (increases oxygen in the blood & also detoxifies.)

6. Get 8 hours of SLEEP everyday (Reduces stress on your organs, helping them function properly, leaving no room for disease).

7. Avoid prolonged BITTERNESS or ANGER. (Bad for your liver and your nerves, which can kill brain cells)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by Pidginwhisper: 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
AngryParrot1:
1. Drink at least 1ltr of WATER first thing every morning (purifies your system and increases body moisture boosting the life and function of cells).

2. Eat any GREEN at least once everyday (Boosts your immune against diseases).

3. FAST once every month. (Skip breakfast & lunch. Detoxifies the body by starving antibodies.)

4.Abstain from ALCOHOL & TOBACCO (Saves your lungs, liver, kidney and pancreas).

5.BREATHE deeply by inhaling through the nose, and exhaling through the mouth 5 times everyday (increases oxygen in the blood & also detoxifies.)

6. Get 8 hours of SLEEP everyday (Reduces stress on your organs, helping them function properly, leaving no room for disease).

7. Avoid prolonged BITTERNESS or ANGER. (Bad for your liver and your nerves, which can kill brain cells)
I ain't following you for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 6:53pm On May 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Thank u. Its an encouragement.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by bobostykah(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by IghravweIG(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2019
Underated post.

I will keep to this points but God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 6:05pm On May 18, 2019
For an advanced level of detox, every month skip breakfast for one week. This therapy can heal ANY disease if prolonged. This is detox even to cells level.

2 Likes

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by bobostykah(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2019
AngryParrot1:
For an advanced level of detox, every month skip breakfast for one week. This therapy can heal ANY disease if prolonged. This is detox even to cells level.

This further proves that fasting is good for the body

2 Likes

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 11:43pm On May 18, 2019
bobostykah:

This further proves that fasting is good for the body
Nothing withstands fasting. Only that it takes a tremendous amount of discipline.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 10:56am On May 22, 2019
Eat only when you are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
AngryParrot1:
I like your write-ups smiley

Following you from now on...

2 Likes

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by Mariangeles(f): 2:20pm On May 23, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Nothing withstands fasting. Only that it takes a tremendous amount of discipline.
When you say fasting, does it include going without water ?

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 10:17am On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
When you say fasting, does it include going without water ?
It does. But that is another kind of fasting. There are many types.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 10:18am On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
I like your write-ups smiley

Following you from now on...
Thank you. It promises to be beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by Mariangeles(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Thank you. It promises to be beneficial.
You only talk about health stuff right ?

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 10:30am On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
You only talk about health stuff right ?
Mostly. But I am a holistic lifestyle advocate. It goes beyond health. However health is at its core.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by Derrils: 2:14pm On May 27, 2019
Holistic Health(Verv) care is a combined method to health care that handles the "whole" person, not simply signs and disease. Soul and body are combined and inseparable. Our holistic health care practitioners do more than just recognize and manage a particular ailment. They are trained to study the various phases of your lifestyle and health issues and design a course of therapy to help you reach your optimum level of wellness.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by thegiant: 2:38pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 11:21am On May 29, 2019
As far as fasting goes, one can subscribe to the intermittent fasting for an extended period, all the while avoiding packaged food.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 9:49pm On May 31, 2019
If I told u that concentration can heal, will u believe me? If u can hold a desired thought for 5 minutes everyday for 7 days, u will see wonders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Learn to listen to your body. you can practice this, by concentrating on a symptom. maybe a headache, itching, weakness, etc. when you do, the body will communicate through an idea. Thats another level! your body will teach you mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Stop eating fry fry tins!

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
sometimes, chew the leaf from a fruit tree, or any edible plant. maximum 2 for a day.

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Take a moment to concentrate on how you feel from head to toe. see what happens.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
REST REST REST! Complete rest includes fasting. That's when the bowels & organs are resting too!

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by jieta: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:

It does. But that is another kind of fasting. There are many types.
What drugs can I use for malaria?

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by sarahjames: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
You suggest really healthy things for a person. Eating green and drinking lot of water is very effective. You also talk about 8 hour sleep. Thank you for this information. i really appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
jieta:
What drugs can I use for malaria?
Grate pear seed, add hot water, let it cool, drink it for breakfast. No breakfast.
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. by AngryParrot1: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Join my free holistic health consultation.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / 25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas / Bizarre: Meet Teenager Who Looks 9-months Pregnant Every Time She Eats (look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.