Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend (52266 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 13, 2019
EVERYTHING LOOKS VERY CONFUSING. THE BOY SELF OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS MOTHER'S HUBBY.
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by GraGra247(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Topmaike007(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2019
tfash96:
ok nollywood don possess urs
sorry Hollywood pls... Nollywood is plywood while Hollywood is Hardwood cheesy
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by JastSiryin(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2019
GraGra247:

THUNDER fire you mentally deranged lunatic. Of what offense is my harmless comment to anybody. To start with was it addressed to you.
Hmm seems I struck a nerve. Was my intention actually lol... That's for making a stupid comment. Now I know it must be very difficult for you but do try to exercise your thinking faculty a bit and imagine how the concerned party would've felt on reading your "likes garnering trash" then take a chill pill
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
sorry Hollywood pls... Nollywood is plywood while Hollywood is Hardwood cheesy
u need 2 start appreciating home based now u are a Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Topmaike007(m): 1:55am On May 14, 2019
tfash96:
u need 2 start appreciating home based now u are a Nigerian grin grin grin
lolz cheesy
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Donchuksani: 3:32am On May 14, 2019
GraGra247:
The man is twice older than his mother plus grey hairs. The lady looks young enough to be his daughter
U are wicked, savage!!!!!!
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:04am On May 14, 2019
Grandma levels don reach be that Shan; you no go dey chop prink like before again.
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Psoul(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2019
Did they force the girl to smile?
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by GraGra247(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2019
JastSiryin:
Hmm seems I struck a nerve. Was my intention actually lol... That's for making a stupid comment. Now I know it must be very difficult for you but do try to exercise your thinking faculty a bit and imagine how the concerned party would've felt on reading your "likes garnering trash" then take a chill pill

Why didn't you wait for the concerned party to respond. I made a statement of fact that others confirmed and didn't hurt anyone except mentally disturbed people like you.

People have told me several times that I look older than my dad and it made me feel proud cos I'm finally a full grown man.

So mr advocate, allow the victim to address my comment. It's not your call.
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by Abeycity93: 8:42am On May 14, 2019
Yul Edochie, come and carry your secret brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by ThePreachersSon: 11:12pm On May 14, 2019
oshiiteoku:
The guy looks like Pete edochie.
Gan Gan!! We must do DNA test.
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by freshyung: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Adanairaland:
He looks unkempt..
Congrats to him
but his dog feed well more dan u wisdom
Re: Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend by booksrite(f): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Yul Edochie, come and carry your secret brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.