Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins (686 Views)

Double Allawee: What Are The Consequences? / Has Anyone Escaped NYSC Before And What Are The Consequences If Caught? / NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins by freshpzy1(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2019
am a serving call member in Nasarawa state

i just made a call to Etc loans call center to get loan, i was redirected to a sales agent who told me they have stopped giving loans to corpers from nasarawa state, because they are defaulting.

TO CALL MEMBERS
Many of us dont know that the actions we take today goes a long way to affect many others.......the system cannot be sustained if you are not paying back the loans. pls dont be heartless and dont apply for a loan if you cant pay back.

TO ETC LOANS
Your reasons for not giving the loans to nasarawa state corpers is justified in business sense.....but pls ask yiurselfs the following questions;
1. How would you feel if you are made to suffer the consequenses for a sin you didnt commit.
2. How would you feel if a mates are getting a priviledge an you are not.
3 How will you feel if you are deprived of your right.

pls put this things into consideration......cos many of us are not living well here in nasarawa state.

pls mod should help push this to front page so that many corpers can learn from this.

pls we need the loan oooi
Re: ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
What local govt in Nasarawa were you posted?
Re: ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins by freshpzy1(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2019
Nasarawa eggon local government
why did you ask
Re: ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:39am On May 14, 2019
freshpzy1:

why did you ask
I don't think it is advisable to get all this petty loans that can't be used to invest in a business to earn good. If you need urgent assistance, walk up to your employer and ask her to please pay you in advance.
Re: ETC LOANS- Bearing The Consequences Of Others Sins by Nobody: 9:53am On May 14, 2019
freshpzy1:

why did you ask

Once yiy weren't posted to Karu or Keffi, your cost of living should be lower. And if your PPA gave you accommodation, you can manage your funds in a manner that you do not need to get loans.

I know its not easy as a corper but you have to limit the way you spend. Borrowing when are not planning to invest the money into a lucrative venture isn't worth it. And institutions might find it hard to borrow corpers money because they earn little compared to others in the work force.

(1) (Reply)

Better Opportunities For Nysc / NYSC PPA In Ibadan, Oyo State / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.