Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain (14676 Views)

JAMB Announces Date For Release Of 2024 Mock-utme Results / Why 2018 UTME Results Will Not Be Released Immediately – JAMB / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by marktpompido(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2019
Please don't be panic. This is batch A so very soon they will release batch B. Be patient
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by Naijaarchive(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2019
sunnyogbu:
guru in the house please help me how do i download video from youtube

Search For The youtube Video Here And Download In Mp4 and Webm formats
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 13, 2019
Jamboy12:
I wish it was possible to use my lSt year result which is 258 last two years 236 than this year 234 despite effort I add each year.
I'm tired and depressed
Why not go to a polytechnic?
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by Admitwithschola: 10:22pm On May 13, 2019
Jamboy12:
I wish it was possible to use my lSt year result which is 258 last two years 236 than this year 234 despite effort I add each year.
I'm tired and depressed

You should be realistic. Your scores are good by any standard, the problem might be the course. What do you want to study?
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by Admitwithschola: 10:23pm On May 13, 2019
futurist369:
Why not go to a polytechnic?

No need to go polytechnic.

If he is a science guy and good at math, he can study math or statistics with those scores at a decent naija university. If he does well in the math, he will have opportunities.
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by Prudent200: 10:57pm On May 13, 2019
Jamboy12:
I'm tired and depressed
it is possible,but were you giving admission?
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by samuel900(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks to NAN'S, many Nigerians including Senators, Reps and others were not even thinking of the masses. Oloyede making life hard for the parent that are yet to receive 30,000 minimum wages. N50 per SMS is strange even if u are sending international..... extorting the masses to buy urself FG recognition.
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by NEZON(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2019
my frd sim,have issue n can't av access to the number,pls hw can he see and know his score
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
so after all the tears the jamb registrar was shedding on Saturday when the results were being released, some candidates are yet to see theirs......n.a. wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by seunlayi(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
so after all the tears the jamb registrar was shedding on Saturday when the results were being released, some candidates are yet to see theirs......n.a. wa oo
why was he crying?
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by rockstar27(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2019
MAYBE HIS RESULT DEY AMONG THOSE ONE THAT ARE WITHHELD... BECAUSE PEOPLE HAS BEEN DOING IT AND NO COMPLAIN
Re: UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain by DrGrey1: 6:28pm On May 14, 2019
*Congratulations! �Good News!*��

For all those anticipating to write Post-UTME, *_ELOHIM TUTORS_* presents to you, *THE BEGINNING OF THE END!*
The beginning of actualizing your true academic prowess and untapped intellectual potentials is here! And this *BEGINNING* brings a permanent *END* to getting stranded� and suffering depression� due to failure in Post-UTME after passing UTME!
This is how we make it happen: WE OFFER

� Intensive Tutorial Sessions from Monday to Saturday (2pm to 6pm daily)�
� A suitable environment for learning✨
� Proper Accommodation for those living far away�
� Conducive centres for Night reading�
�Weekly Examination on topics taught and many more…�

▶Join us today at *_ELOHIM TUTORS_* for your comprehensive Post-UTME Tutorials *@Abadina Primary School, University of Ibadan.*

```Never treat Post-UTME casually, @ELOHIM TUTORS, we mean business, we are committed to helping you gain admission to study that course of your dream!```
*We treat you like the only student in the world!*
*Wouldn’t you rather Learn, Re-learn and Unlearn with us?*
For more information, Contact
Dogged-man Cyril �‍♂
@ +234 802 438 2471.
Tunde@+234 803 218 7175.

*...come and be carried on the shoulders of academic giants*

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan / Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals / New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.