Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady (22976 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:

I will answer you so that your husband will have little work to do in you

Come out of religious fanaticism, ethnic bigotry
And any form of hatred that you harbor now

You will go places
Please make we hear word.
Mumu
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Please make we hear word.
Mumu

Shut up

Anuuu
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by biacan(f): 5:53pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:

I will answer you so that your husband will have little work to do in you

Come out of religious fanaticism, ethnic bigotry
And any form of hatred that you harbor now

You will go places
Go places Where have you gone since you start this your failed political ambition always coming for the opposition party which in your life time you'll never get to where they've gone......

Note
Please I'm not married still single AF don't scare my suitors away cool
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by sarrki(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2019
biacan:
Go places Where have you gone since you start this your failed political ambition always coming for the opposition party which in your life time you'll never get to where they've gone......

[b]Note
Please I'm not married still single AF don't scare my suitors away [/b]cool

Like seriously

To say you dey close by I for cross examine you

For further analysis
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by Deepfeel(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2019
So this girl them date for 18 yrs na ghost? How come we never see am undecided
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 13, 2019
This wont trend lol
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by biacan(f): 6:15pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:

Like seriously

To say you dey close by I for cross examine you

For further analysis
See as you take style dey com cheesy married man tongue
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2019
biacan:
See as you take style dey com cheesy married man tongue

grin grin
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2019
biacan:
Calling yourselves names is what you call chatting ? This actually shows you still have a long way to go....grow up Young man
You are not a man and so you won't understand how men that are friends relate.

Beside, what is even your business on how 2 friends address each other?

So swarve...
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by biacan(f): 9:44pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by naija4all(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
It is so funny how we read things and jump into conclusion without asking some pertinent questions.
The accuser never for once shared a pics of the accused and the lady. You can't date a man for 18years and have not even a pics together.
Why has the lady refuse to give her side of the story and have to wait for someone to voice out on her behalf.
This is a classic case of a fabricated story and I trust our bloggers who are quick to share such without due diligence on their path.
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2019
naija4all:
It is so funny how we read things and jump into conclusion without asking some pertinent questions.
The accuser never for once shared a pics of the accused and the lady. You can't date a man for 18years and have not even a pics together.
Why has the lady refuse to give her side of the story and have to wait for someone to voice out on her behalf.
This is a classic case of a fabricated story and I trust our bloggers who are quick to share such without due diligence on their path.
Them no de carry last for that one
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by hopexter(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2019
It wouldn't be News if it was the guy that was dished after dating for 18 years. undecided
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by delishpot: 11:17am On May 14, 2019
And the mumu girl sat down for 18yrs? She deserved to be dumped. No mam should marry such a slow poke for a wife. She has no knowledge to offer her daughters
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by PopeFlatino(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2019
Who cares .. abeg na who win ManUtd player if the year?
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by CaesarDon(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2019
grin

What I find intresting about this thread is the way this guys chat

The part that got me was "na your ancestor you dey call /fool" grin
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by Tallesty1(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2019
biacan:
Calling yourselves names is what you call chatting ? This actually shows you still have a long way to go....grow up Young man
Actually most men are like that and he doesn't need any growing up. Unlike ladies that call each other sweet and lovely names when deep inside they wish the other person could just drop down dead, get drowned or electrocuted, men greet each other with insults that they don't mean.

1 Like

Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by lifestyle1(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2019
This could be staged!

I don't truth anyone!

Let God judge!
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by Breeseerery: 11:25am On May 14, 2019
[]
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by Holyman3(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2019
People separate from actual marriage and these ones are concerned about separation from dating.
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:34am On May 14, 2019
i have refused to commet on this post

cos i have withnessed 7 years,

men can even do worst

i blame my fellow girls

wethere he did it or not, let God be the judge!!!!
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by passey: 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
biacan:

Biacan,
that is how guys roll. It's not insult we all understand it as a joke. That is how we bond, no hard feelings. Worst case na yab.. No malice intended.
Late President Yar'aduwa was uncle's classmate. You need to hear how they diss themselves even when he was the President.
Na me dey shame pass when dem dey gist.
It's bro code, dear.
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by Maicon2019(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Gbam !!!
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by lilyheaven: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
18 years ago Jude was 14 years old... Na 14yrs old boy wan start relationship? Naija ehn...
That means he is 32years
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by passey: 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
So if I date a lady for 18years and we break up, then I have committed a crime?
And it then becomes a sentence to marry her even against my own wishes?
What if I change my mind? What if she changes her own mind? What if we never discussed or agreed on marriage?
Such entitled victimhood mentality among some people ehhnn...hmmm.
Well, may be its a law that I don't know of sha...
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by passey: 12:21pm On May 14, 2019
So if I date a lady for 18years and we break up, then I have committed a crime?
And it then becomes a sentence to marry her even against my own wishes?
What if I change my mind? What if she changes her own mind? What if we never discussed or agreed on marriage?
Why do we selectively project women as some perpetual mindless victims who never make decisions about their own lives?
But I have heard of many ladies 'dumping his ass" na?
Weell, may be its a law that I don't know of sha... :-

Well, life is good sha!!!
grin grin
Re: Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady by blackboy(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2019
I am still yet to see his denial. Only " so I started dating at age 14 bah?" . Silence sometimes is golden. You don chop a babe for 18 years and no marry am but marry someone else. Your life , your choice a lesson to ladies . Sex or ring is no guarantee he will marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.