Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life (2932 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Want To Get Married, My Dad Is Having A Strong Thoughts I Will Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2019
I have been thinking of committing suicide for a long time now. Last week, I bought sniper and kept it in my bathroom. Everyday, I feel like drinking it.

I even went to church on Sunday but all that was coming to my mind throughout the service period was either to hang myself or drink sniper.

Too many bad luck and many other things which I will not say here.

I even told my wife that I want to commit suicide, she simply told me that if I mean to commit suicide, I should go to court and divorce her before taking my life.

Well, I don't know the day but I may take my life sooner or later. I have bad luck of parents, wife, opportunities, etc. I have fought hard for 27 years, but it since I can never conquer or overcome......
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by prudentsolution: 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
Can we talk in person?

Are you in Lagos?

I can help you find answers and settle this kind off issues. I'm connected. If you need help t me know

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by biacan(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
Hey it's cool over here....wanna come join me kiss

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by yomi007k(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2019
What are your problems? Some of them may have solutions that are easier than you thought. Let's talk about them.

Life isn't easy for most people but we just need to try and support each other.

Quite an insensitive statement from your wife though.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 13, 2019
Get a powerful baba to help perform a good spiritual bath on you. Life is spiritual... No need to thank me
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2019
prudentsolution:
Can we talk in person?

Are you in Lagos?

I can help you find answers and settle this kind off issues. I'm connected. If you need help t me know

ilagba@yahoo.com
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by OriginalZombiE: 5:29pm On May 13, 2019
lawman88:
I have been thinking of committing suicide for a long time now. Last week, I bought sniper and kept it in my bathroom. Everyday, I feel like drinking it.

I even went to church on Sunday but all that was coming to my mind throughout the service period was either to hang myself or drink sniper.

I even told my wife that I want to commit suicide, she simply told me that if I mean to commit suicide, I should go to court and divorce her before taking my life.

Well, I don't know the day but I may take my life sooner or later. I have bad luck of parents, wife, opportunities, etc. I have fought hard for 27 years, but it since I can never conquer or overcome......

Dont do it man

You survived as a sperm cell, you fought your competition in the womb, you fought for the right to be alive.

you fought your way to get to this planet, to become a human being.

The fact that you are alive today means you are already a conquerer!

So why should you give up now after fighting so hard to get here??

Life is a battle.

You have survived this long, and you have already proved you are a WINNER!

You've got no reason to give up now!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by ndukwejoe(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2019
pls don't ,think about your children,friends,neighbors.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by prudentsolution: 5:38pm On May 13, 2019
lawman88:

ilagba@yahoo.com

WhatsApp me 0.7.0.1.6.0.1.7.1.2.4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Derring: 5:52pm On May 13, 2019
Damentia:
Get a powerful baba to help perform a good spiritual bath on you. Life is spiritual... No need to thank me

U know any baba?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Deepfeel(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2019

Op do away with this woman remain single for awhile, this lady herself she's bad luck, I sure sey she dey collect d*ck outside already so all she cares about is divorce embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
lawman88:

Simply get a coconut and pray over it, then use its water to wash your head. Trust me sniper isn't the best way to off one's self. Slitting d wrist is even better.

Anyways, b of good Courage, conquer your fears. It's obvious u married a bad wife sef. I think u should go away and get a breather.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Lovelash: 6:34pm On May 13, 2019
Please, don't do it. Consider your loved ones.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 13, 2019
lawman88:

Hang in there yes the world is Bitter but we live for the sweet it will come after the bitterness but don't end it be inspired by it. No wife will see you down and not lift you up. I Went through something today and I felt down but didn't cry be tough like I was

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Op do away with this woman remain single for awhile, this lady herself she's bad luck, I sure sey she dey collect d*ck outside already so all she cares about is divorce embarassed

and, in this life, we have seen women [wives] who are the devil behind the chaos in their marital homes, and the drawbacks in their husbands' jorney in life.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 13, 2019
Op care to talk?WhatsApp Maybe?
We should be each other's keeper in times like this.
Don't do it men,was like this some months back!
Reach out to me if you need help of any kind,thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by ThothHermes: 6:58pm On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Simply get a coconut and pray over it, then use its water to wash your head. Trust me sniper isn't the best way to off one's self. Slitting d wrist is even better.

Anyways, b of good Courage, conquer your fears. It's obvious u married a bad wife sef. I think u should go away and get a breather.
Coconut
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nemsy(f): 7:01pm On May 13, 2019
Don't take your life please, I know life can be very difficult sometimes, but it is not enough to end it through suicide. If you wanna talk, just drop your number. I will call back, I might not be able to sort your problems, but I know someone who can and his name is JESUS CHRIST. Let's talk please.

lawman88:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 13, 2019
Nemsy:
Don't take your life please, I know life can be very difficult sometimes, but it is not enough to end it through suicide. If you wanna talk, just drop your number. I will call back, I might not be able to sort your problems, but I know someone who can and his name is JESUS CHRIST. Let's talk please.

I appreciated your support till I saw "JESUS CHRIST" in the fvcking message!
Like how is that suppose to help the guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 13, 2019
don't do it mehn! I've been there before,think about ur mama
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by jesmond3945: 7:30pm On May 13, 2019
lawman88:

the best way to solve your problems is to talk about it here and get it off your chest.

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by teacherbim(f): 7:40pm On May 13, 2019
Pls don't do it, speak out
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by pansophist(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2019
PM me. Dont commit suicide please.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 13, 2019
send ur account details

7 Likes

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by femi4: 8:23pm On May 13, 2019
biacan:
Hey it's cool over here....wanna come join me kiss
?? You don die before
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by femi4: 8:24pm On May 13, 2019
chenzen:
send ur account details
0012420740 First bank
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Olorunnim: 8:26pm On May 13, 2019
Come on man life bleeps people up everyday, But you shouldn't live for the Bleep ups,it's the better times you look for and you fight for,Now if you're a believer whatever your beliefs are seek someone that deep in it I can't recommend because I'm not, AND GET RID OF THAT WOMAN YOU CALL WIFE

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by ajoo17(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
No matter your challenge today, there is a better future for you. Dont kill yourself because you will look for the challenge of today tomorrow and you wont be able to talk because it will not be tomorrow. Just give a little push and you will see that you actually have no challenge. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by grandstar(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2019
lawman88:

Don't take your life.

First go and consult a psychiatrist so as to diagnose what you have. If you go to Yabaleft, I'm sure you won't pay more than 5,000. That may even be too much.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
Be like say na suicide deh control everywhere now o! shocked
You sure say me sef no go follow drink this sniper? embarassed grin sad
Na to just add for my early morning custard remain o! shocked
Make I rush go buy am before 'Aboki' close abeg. sad

I think the OP just needs a major credit alert to wipe away strife from his life.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Donpoker9(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Are you a member of olumba olumba?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Be like say na suicide deh control everywhere now o! shocked
You sure say me sef no go follow drink this sniper? embarassed grin sad
Na to just add for my early morning custard remain o! shocked
Make I rush go buy am before 'Aboki' close abeg. sad

I think the OP just needs a major credit alert to wipe away strife from his life.
HONESTLY !!!
NAIRALAND needs to create a SUICIDE SECTION for those who are intending and also for those who have made up their minds to kill themselves.

-The Intending Ones should have a section.
-The established Ones should also have theirs.
-Then the ALREADY DEAD, that’s the ZOMBIES should have theirs as well.

It’s like any bad thing weh waka for the world tire, then come settle for Nigeria, dey make Nigeria its permanent Residence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) / Never Forgive A Woman / Kwara Man Allegedly Rejects His Daughter Because She Has Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.