Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 PM

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (43951 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by babyfaceafrica: 10:09pm On May 13, 2019
how is this news?
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by godlyguy(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2019
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 13, 2019
shocked
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Blazebond(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2019
Lagos Yoruba's you people make me laugh,tinubu will never ever be Nigeria's president,stop deceiving yourselves,he is only relevant where u people in lagos place him.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by ishawlar: 10:16pm On May 13, 2019
U wrote this to get likes but u r disappointed. Dullhead
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by RexTramadol1: 10:18pm On May 13, 2019
Fight to finish

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by RTSC: 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
We don't like El rufai for anything, he is a dangerous politician.
But when it comes to tinubu, the south will support El rufai.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by TheSTreetman: 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

You clearly think the north is a single tribe of brothers ... i laugh at your ignorance. Buhari's fulani dad died when he was 4 and he stayed with his kanuri mum's family all his life hence El rufai's Fulani stunt dont move him unlike atiku.

Again A military man like Buhari is known for one thing and one thing only and thats loyalty and honouring agreement no matter what. this are the virtue that obasanjo saw in him that made him elevate the young officer buhari to head federal ministry of petroleum.

talking about honour and loyalty,.. General Shehu yaradua Fought Abacha because of Abiola's mandate till he lost his life. most Igbos then were supporting Abacha.. people like shehu sani also stood his ground,

You finally find way to link Igbo in your ignoramus. pathetic..

iammo:

thanks for the concern about 2023 yoruba agenda.

but with 8 years presidency through OBJ, 8 years Vice Presidency through Osinbajo , 4 years Senate President through Bukola Saraki, and 4 years Speakership through Dimeji bankole.. Military second in comand through Tunde Idiagbon , Obasanjo and Dipo Diya i think Yoruba dont really need advice on how to run its affiars. Only people who couldnt produce any of the above mentioned in decades should start using their own advise.

Wow. All those years achieved by the westerners, I hope it made your family Eldorado or change the lifestyle of Oduduwa people to that of New Zealand. I hoped it makes you sleep well at nights that with them in helm of affairs Nigeria is better country than USA. So you people are the ones that corrupt this country with your bad leadership.. Thanks for reminding us. angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by RTSC: 10:22pm On May 13, 2019
Deomelo was even projecting a tinubu/el rufai.

Talk about delusion.

El rufai may yet be president. Events have placed our political future in their hands, but the likes of tinubu will never get there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by ideynl1: 10:27pm On May 13, 2019
Afonjas have taken cover.

They can't talk against their northern masters.

Just say 'IPoB', they will all rush out.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by oforjide: 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

You clearly think the north is a single tribe of brothers ... i laugh at your ignorance. Buhari's fulani dad died when he was 4 and he stayed with his kanuri mum's family all his life hence El rufai's Fulani stunt dont move him unlike atiku.

Again A military man like Buhari is known for one thing and one thing only and thats loyalty and honouring agreement no matter what. this are the virtue that obasanjo saw in him that made him elevate the young officer buhari to head federal ministry of petroleum.

talking about honour and loyalty,.. General Shehu yaradua Fought Abacha because of Abiola's mandate till he lost his life. most Igbos then were supporting Abacha.. people like shehu sani also stood his ground,

are u saying the destiny of entire yorubas, both home and abroad lies in buhari hands.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
this guy just loves trouble. these are the factors I'm logically considering for hell Rufai unnecessary outburst because what brought Lagos to Kaduna is what I can't fathom

1. is either el Rufai is fighting Tinubu because of his ambition for presidency which might cause hell Rufai VP he's eyeing on Muslim Muslim ticket thing

OR

Tinubu is using him for a political promotion, creating hatred for him to received public sympathy ahead of the primary election

whichever way it falls, na dem know but this is the third time I'm saying this, any attempt for Tinubu to force himself as the Presidential flag bearer of APC would cost APC to lose the govt to PDP except if massive decampment happened in PDP camp, if PDP members statistics stand firm or increase? Tinubu candidacy will cost APC loosing out. the best Tinubu should settle for is a Yoruba Christian plus a northern Muslim as VP while I believe PDP will go for northern Muslim and Yoruba VP. PDP won't go for other southern states because of Yoruba presidency. Yoruba are wise now unlike the time of OBJ

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by badrudeen14: 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
El-Rufai the short man devil has no single brain he is only barking like a mad dog, Mr danku-rufai continue ok.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by 001spice: 10:36pm On May 13, 2019
the north has started filling tinubu cup.interestingly it will get full that we anticipated. guys mark my words very soon be expecting some witch hurting coming to him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Agugbadin: 10:36pm On May 13, 2019
Arrogant Midget
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by SarkinYarki: 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Tinubu does not need to say a word....his soldiers alone will finish Rufai slimy mouth. Nobody needs to do any worse, but he needs to know next time what direction to face when he speaks.

Shut up whobis Tinubu compared to ElRufai.

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by travismacoy: 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
hmmm El rufai is a noise maker as u guys c it. Tinibu shud play his game tight cos El rufai na ronaldo
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by SarkinYarki: 10:38pm On May 13, 2019
Tinubu should stop eating his time because 2023 is for the North again and we will vote a northerner over any SW person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by hammerFC: 10:39pm On May 13, 2019
IF TINUBU THOUGHT 2023 WAS A DONE DEAL, LET HIM THINK AGAIN.

EL RUFAI IS BUHARI FAVORITE FOR THE PRESIDENCY.

2023, IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE NORTH CONTINUES.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by LZAA: 10:40pm On May 13, 2019
kiss
stephleena:

concern?. frankly speaking no one cares.. but ur obsession for a particular people is appalling.. Always looking for means to connect them to ur troubles.. I hope u don't ask for the DNA of ur kids to confirm if they ain't fathered by a man from that particular group.

A certain master far north is now saying enough is enough for a certain godfather..maybe the slaves would listen to be the voice of this master.
Immhotep ooooo
Iammo has chop BRUTALITY grin grin
cc immhotep Adaibeku

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by RTSC: 10:44pm On May 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

Stop replying that guy. He's too hot for you.

Your dumb and lame replies are making all Igbos look stupid.
Her replies may be dumb to you , but it doesn't Change the fact that El rufai will beat tinubu in the North and South in any election.

E go beat am sotay, people go pity am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by enemyofprogress: 10:46pm On May 13, 2019
Dwarf
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Odingo1: 10:47pm On May 13, 2019
Tinubu don suffer, the north will support El-Rufai.

Afonjas that is fronting the possibility of Tinubu-Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket have taking cover, they are now remanding us how Yoruba Obasanjo have rule Nigeria for 8 years and how Osinbajo is VP for 8 years, no peace for the wicked. They know all this but very greedy to refuse that power should rotate,when it slip from their hand they will go back to their vomit, what an Afonja people, God dey.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by RTSC: 10:48pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Dwarf
Child of hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by 5starMan: 10:48pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

thanks for the concern about 2023 yoruba agenda.

but with 8 years presidency through OBJ, 8 years Vice Presidency through Osinbajo , 4 years Senate President through Bukola Saraki, and 4 years Speakership through Dimeji bankole.. Military second in comand through Tunde Idiagbon , Obasanjo and Dipo Diya i think Yoruba dont really need advice on how to run its affiars. Only people who couldnt produce any of the above mentioned in decades should start using their own advise.
Nigeria is in a mess today,does that mean that leaders from Southwest and Housa/Fulani are rudderless?Or is it just about occupying the office?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2019
LZAA:
kiss
Immhotep ooooo
Iammo has chop BRUTALITY grin grin
cc immhotep Adaibeku

I admit the stephleena threw bazuka, and i had to retreat, you win some you lose some.
Quite knowledgeble i must say

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by enemyofprogress: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
RTSC:

Child of hate.
truth hurts

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by LZAA: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

I admit the stephleena threw bazuka, and i had to retreat, you win some you lose some.
Quite knowledgeble i must say
Just reject sai babarism sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2019
LZAA:

Just reject sai babarism sha

tongue

God forbid, you too reject atikulooser sinking ship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.