Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling (27064 Views)

#mysarsstory: How SARS Killed Solomon Yellowe / Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by colestephan86: 9:40pm On May 13, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Martha.....

'Tough times indeed for my entire family but in all His grace and mercies are keeping us strong.

My younger brother Solomon Yellowe, the last born of the family, left Uniport campus after a test to withdraw money from a bank's atm on the 13th of March. Not long after he was arrested by SARS. By 14th of March my brothers lifeless body was deposited at UPTH mortuary by the same SARS that arrested him. They never contacted us despite knowing that we were looking for him. We went to their station several times and they continuously denied ever arresting any Solomon Yellowe. It was on the 26th of April that we finally discovered my brother's body at the mortuary.

He was healthy at the time of his arrest and was taken to SARS, Rukpokwu where he was subsequently murdered the next day. He was tortured to death...

My brother had never been arrested before nor does he have any record of criminal activity. We have also not received any information of a complaint against him.
Yet he was killed by police without any regard to his family.

Pls I want to urge every one on this platform, in anyway you can to assist us to get justice for my brother, Solomon, whose life was cut short for no apparent reason.
Signed
Anna Yellowe-West'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/sars-murder-uniport-studentdeposit-his.html
It's time to buy your own guns, and protect yourself from these herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by godofuck231: 9:46pm On May 13, 2019
And some motherfucka says we shoudnt resist arrest even when illegal
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Burgerlomo: 9:48pm On May 13, 2019
So sad
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Freddyw(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2019
SARS Again
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by kemmylove101: 9:51pm On May 13, 2019
Apus:
To come Naija come visit sef don dey scare me. Which way Naija??
Bro. no only you oo
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by fineboynl(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2019
probably they drilled him to confess that he is a yahoo boy. so that they can extorted the money he withdraw from the ATM. but he died in the process.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by BrutusOj(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Mrtarabs33(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2019
But how are we sure he was killed by sars or he isnt a cultist or something....rip to him
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by bishopkay: 9:57pm On May 13, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

Something tells me this dead dude was a Yahoo boy. There's no excuse for tarnishing the image of Nigerians home and abroad.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo

You are very mad! I pray to God these animals harrass and kill you someday then you'd know anyone can be a victim

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by spirul77: 10:05pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=kopite post=78365849]

You just sit down and type Shit. Does SARS not constitute nuisance nation wide? Why is it that many of you that can't even plot PH or Rivers state on map discuss the state as if you live there? [bro he's saying the truth, ph is something else these days, if you say otherwise it means you don't stay here as you claim ]
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 13, 2019
bishopkay:

You are very mad! I pray to God these animals harrass and kill you someday then you'd know anyone can be a victim

Lol grin You pray to God? Cleanse your Soul man.

SMH
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by tope3x(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2019
so because he was a Yahoo boy means he should be killed? Are you alright at all?
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

Something tells me this dead dude was a Yahoo boy. There's no excuse for tarnishing the image of Nigerians home and abroad.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Georgekyrian(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2019
embarassed
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo
Your mama, Idiot, yahoo strike you dead.. I guess you’re a uniform man too and if giving chance you’ll rip from the same yahoo pocket too

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by zone51: 10:26pm On May 13, 2019
So sad
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by degoddess(f): 10:52pm On May 13, 2019
It's so sad. �
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by blackslayer: 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
Apus:
To come Naija come visit sef don dey scare me. Which way Naija??

i haven't been to visit that h3ll hole since 2012 and i nev3r will again. if i must die in Africa, there are far better countries that zoo full of animal psycho's!!! everyone that lives in that place is mentally retarded...rich and poor....check em' they all crazy!
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

PH is getting more and more dangerous . someone should profile and give statistics of gun related violence in Rivers, i think rivers is the Chicago of Nigeria

Bro I no like this kin prayer ooo how you go use Chicago for here do u know how bad Chicago is ..abeg reject am please .God forbid
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 13, 2019
Something is wrong somewhere cos SARS here in the North are friendly.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by iammo(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Bro I no like this kin prayer ooo how you go use Chicago for here do u know how bad Chicago is ..abeg reject am please .God forbid

God forbid my brother, but this thing don dey turn daily o
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by litaninja(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2019
Person wey dey mental...

tope3x:

so because he was a Yahoo boy means he should be killed? Are you alright at all?
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by paafin(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2019
No SARS team that murders my only brother and live to tell the tale!! Not a threat, just a promise!
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Ledbyhim: 12:04am On May 14, 2019
xianah:
It's well with Nigeria.....

Best comment here by far.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Cypost: 1:31am On May 14, 2019
When one craze man gave shoot at sight order some mumu people dey hail am...
Life is worthless in Naija...
Who kill - police
who will investigate - police...
You guess is as good as mine...
RIP to the dead
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by expert234: 1:33am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
But mist folks SARS go after are also peeps u don't want to deal with on a normal day

Like the innocent guy that was just killed, abi?

When SARS murder your family members, your brain will be automatically formatted and you will be compelled to reason better
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nobody: 2:00am On May 14, 2019
Mrtarabs33:
But how are we sure he was killed by sars or he isnt a cultist or something....rip to him
maybe we would get the answer to this your question if they kill your brother or your sisters son or someone very close to you.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by oluogbon0000(m): 2:05am On May 14, 2019
So Sad,This is just a jungle Country
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by ajungbolu: 2:24am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo

So if he is a yahoo boy , means he should be killed? You must be out of your mind

Adamu!!!!!!
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by HyAccent: 2:31am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo

Haba! What evidence do you have?
Why tarnish the image of a dead young man?
Even SARS did not accuse him of being a Yahoo boy.
Even if for the sake of argument he is a yahoo boy.
Is SARS the Judge, Jury and executioner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by starboyda1(m): 4:54am On May 14, 2019
. angry
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by otokx(m): 5:54am On May 14, 2019
Never heard of SARS depositing bodies in the morgue.

Investigation should be made and the killers brought to justice, if the boy was a Uniport student then the university should be informed by the family lawyer.

It is well with Nigeria even though a lot of things appear to be going wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos / An Only Son Accused Of Killing Father Castrates Himself While In Police Custody / Two Men Slept With A Boy In Imo And Were Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.