Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling (27066 Views)

#mysarsstory: How SARS Killed Solomon Yellowe / Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Pat081: 6:16am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

Something tells me this dead dude was a Yahoo boy. There's no excuse for tarnishing the image of Nigerians home and abroad.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo
they shuld ve not gv birth to u in 1st place, if the guy is yahoo guy who gv them d right to kill him ? My prayer is that any uniform men killing innocent young guys or ladies will cry over his or her own children at old age in Jesus name Amen
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by kaziblake(f): 6:50am On May 14, 2019
Apus:
To come Naija come visit sef don dey scare me. Which way Naija??
Pls let exchange position biko
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by cjudy(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

Something tells me this dead dude was a Yahoo boy. There's no excuse for tarnishing the image of Nigerians home and abroad.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo
You be fool
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by mechanics(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2019
They should report the case to IGP, I know he will take it up.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nostradamus: 8:02am On May 14, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
The Nigerian police should be treated with jungle justice at sight!! They are the real enemy of the people
nah bro,the real enemies of the people are our politicians. They know what to do about these sars menace but they'd prefer not to do it because it doesn't give room for them to greedily embezzled more public funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nostradamus: 8:11am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The SARS is been brutal.

RIP to the dead.

#EndSars #EndYahooYahoo
something tells you the dead guy is a yahoo boy

Dem don start

Must every handsome youngman you see be into yahoo or other some crime?

Your statement just prove that nigeria is a country that's against youngsters making efforts to be successful..

Nairalanders imagine this guy i quote got employed into sars today,what do you feel will be the fate of youths around him and his cohorts?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Jaqenhghar: 8:37am On May 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
nah bro,the real enemies of the people are our politicians. They know what to do about these sars menace but they'd prefer not to do it because it doesn't give room for them to greedily embezzled more public funds.
What can the politiicans do? They have been shouting stop stop and the SARS font listen what else should be done?
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Nostradamus: 8:49am On May 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What can the politiicans do? They have been shouting stop stop and the SARS font listen what else should be done?
the politicians constitute what we call government here. Sars are agents(instruments) of the government. Trust me,they can enforce these sars operatives to stop this nonsense,but they choose to ignore. I can't remember any politician that raised an eyebrow against these sars guys,it was only nollywood stars that spoke out against sars.this shows that really don't want to bother with stoping them and i have always known the bribes collected at checkpoints also go way up to the ogas in the police force.i sincerely believe our government doesn't want this sars wahala to end.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Jaqenhghar: 9:00am On May 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
the politicians constitute what we call government here. Sars are agents(instruments) of the government. Trust me,they can enforce these sars operatives to stop this nonsense,but they choose to ignore. I can't remember any politician that raised an eyebrow against these sars guys,it was only nollywood stars that spoke out against sars.this shows that really don't want to bother with stoping them and i have always known the bribes collected at checkpoints also go way up to the ogas in the police force.i sincerely believe our government doesn't want this sars wahala to end.
You are talking of an ideal situation. Ok. Since they wont do anything what do you suggest should be done
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by alexola20(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2019
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by maasoap(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2019
kopite:

You just sit down and type Shit. Does SARS not constitute nuisance nation wide? Why is it that many of you that can't even plot PH or Rivers state on map discuss the state as if you live there?

You are not the only one residing in Nigeria. Truth be told, SARS and cultists killings in Rivers state is on another level.
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Evangkatsoulis: 2:58pm On May 14, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Martha.....

'Tough times indeed for my entire family but in all His grace and mercies are keeping us strong.

My younger brother Solomon Yellowe, the last born of the family, left Uniport campus after a test to withdraw money from a bank's atm on the 13th of March. Not long after he was arrested by SARS. By 14th of March my brothers lifeless body was deposited at UPTH mortuary by the same SARS that arrested him. They never contacted us despite knowing that we were looking for him. We went to their station several times and they continuously denied ever arresting any Solomon Yellowe. It was on the 26th of April that we finally discovered my brother's body at the mortuary.

He was healthy at the time of his arrest and was taken to SARS, Rukpokwu where he was subsequently murdered the next day. He was tortured to death...

My brother had never been arrested before nor does he have any record of criminal activity. We have also not received any information of a complaint against him.
Yet he was killed by police without any regard to his family.

Pls I want to urge every one on this platform, in anyway you can to assist us to get justice for my brother, Solomon, whose life was cut short for no apparent reason.
Signed
Anna Yellowe-West'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/sars-murder-uniport-studentdeposit-his.html

Is that not YELLOWEWEST aka LIELBREEMA from nairaland? I thought she said he smokes weed?
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by olumalcolm(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2019
With the present spate of killing in Nigeria, if you are able to celebrate 50years, my pple u don try. but wait ooo, cnt u pple jst turn it to an eye for an eye? find one sars family member and delete...nonsense angry
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by DaCharis2016: 6:34am On May 15, 2019
She said she needs help on the way forward, but quite unfortunate that y'all turned this thread to a debating and abusive one.

I think she will need the lawyers... Human right activist to help with investigation into the matter.

Does anyone have idea of how to get lawyers to fight this justice?
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by ultimatekint(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2019
Apus:
To come Naija come visit sef don dey scare me. Which way Naija??
Come to Naija come waist your life.Na you Sabi�����
Re: Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling by Roman7(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2019
Nostradamus:
something tells you the dead guy is a yahoo boy

Dem don start

Must every handsome youngman you see be into yahoo or other some crime?

Your statement just prove that nigeria is a country that's against youngsters making efforts to be successful..

Nairalanders imagine this guy i quote got employed into sars today,what do you feel will be the fate of youths around him and his cohorts?

Omo wahala go dy oh!!....if u just dress fly for Nigeria self now na crime u commit oh! So person go dy wear rags because e no want Harassment from SARS and Co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos / An Only Son Accused Of Killing Father Castrates Himself While In Police Custody / Two Men Slept With A Boy In Imo And Were Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.