Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon (18947 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by Donte2845: 10:07pm On May 13, 2019
post=78366498:

Finish him!

Guys pls be civilised and matured in commenting here or else
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by aksule(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2019
Perhaps the younger ones do not understand what brought Gen Yakubu Gowon to power. Anytime we refuse to reason along side the truth of events, naturally we will continue blaming everyone. We need to tell our children the bitter truth of events either positively or negatively so that the up coming generations will know what went wrong and adjust accordingly. What l am trying to say is both sides in a crisis should endeavor to tell the truth for posterity sake.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by goodnessme1(f): 10:11pm On May 13, 2019
Two killers.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by godlyguy(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2019
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by goodnessme1(f): 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
hollah123:
if only u can also understand the fact that biafra soldiers also killed Nigeria soldiers too..... wonders shall never end ooo, someone from south east calling another person pig.
yellowbats are the pigs in case you dont know.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by SamuelLoch: 10:21pm On May 13, 2019
Yakubu Gowon, one of the best presidents we've ever had...
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by PNANYIAM(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

The poster above me is a nonsense Ipobpigbian! You will cry till 2023, from then we can take you to evil forest! Spits on your useless blonkos!
that was mean
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by olas24u(f): 10:45pm On May 13, 2019
The conquer of the ibo nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by benitwater(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

The poster above me is a nonsense Ipobpigbian! You will cry till 2023, from then we can take you to evil forest! Spits on your useless blonkos!
not even 2023 but forever.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2019
Wailers will not like this grin grin
Sai baba Live President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by ihimiray(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2019
Donald95:
Two Bloody killers. Yakubo is hiding inside Christianity to escape justics. I still wonder why the pig hasn't appologized publicly to Ndi Igbo now he sees his days are few. What will he tell his creator about the millions crying on his head

Poster below me, I don't cry like ur mummy wenever she remembers having a hopless son
which yeye apology.. War is war and anything is fair.... Better learn to forgive cos for ur info he is going to heaven when he dies
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by NinjaMetahuman: 11:44pm On May 13, 2019
Duplik8t77:
to me, they are all the same. I aint picking sides. I am just a nigga that wants the best for naija
but you supported and voted atiku abi?

say the truth.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by igwefivestar(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2019
hollah123:
if only u can also understand the fact that biafra soldiers also killed Nigeria soldiers too..... wonders shall never end ooo, someone from south east calling another person pig.
are u indirectly saying that people from the south east is the real pig, if yes is ur answer then u are a big fool. So I advice u to choose no as answer.

Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2019
I just hope this man will remember he is talking to Gowon.....
Re: President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon by hollah123: 7:59am On May 14, 2019
igwefivestar:
are u indirectly saying that people from the south east is the real pig, if yes is ur answer then u are a big fool. So I advice u to choose no as answer.
the answer is yes cos your Messiah called u pigs n idiots n we know who d pigeasterners are. so Na u b d dingbat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria / Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / Inside Pdp’s 10-aspirant Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.