Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos (35432 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by 2point5: 6:09am On May 14, 2019
Wene Badu
chrisxxx:
How a 100 kVA generator was stolen in my Community.
Someone came with a selfloader with some persons. He approached the headmaster of a primary school where the generator was mounted that the governor had asked him to send back the generators to government in order to get it replaced with a bigger one. He came with a purported letter written by the governor. Before the eyes of everyone and in clear day light the generator was lifted to the self loader with even assistance from some villagers, away from the Community.
It was later realized that before everyone in the Community that the generator donated by the governor had been stolen.
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by mozona(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2019
the rest is history
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by chrisxxx(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
coputa:
Which community is that,so, there's no educated person in that community that was able to place a call to some persons at the state capital, local government headquarters or to the ward counsellor of that community.
They must have known the community weak points.
He targeted when some enlightened people had gone out. Secondly the Primary School is outside the Community. A kind of isolated spot. You know how government schools are sited in our villages. Meanwhile the letter was handed over to the school headmaster. I think he is educated.
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2019
hmmmm, he has the mind o.
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by Alexrayz(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2019
shuttox:
CCTV IS COOL
THE THEIF WILL SOON ENJOY BEATING

I laugh even with this u go still pass am the next morning and greet him CCTV na scam
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by Psoul(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2019
The guy wrapped the generator in refuse bag. Don't be surprised he may come wt hand push truck. He will dump the gen in the truck. Push it out from the compound. Ppl will think he is one of those that come to throw garbage for the occupants of that building not knowing it's generator that he is carrying.
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by frbona: 9:42am On May 14, 2019
Sang0055:
See below
nobody is interested in your scam
Please go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by iukpe: 9:54am On May 14, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos State

Thief caught on CCTV. Oloshi, so these are the kind of idiots that will steal your generator from your compound. Barawo Bansa...

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/thief-caught-on-cctv-stealing-generator-from-a-compound-in-lagos/

A motion alarm system will scream a loud hail siren when the thief approaches your property without even touching anything. Alerting you and neighbors of the intruder. And can send an SMS alert to your phone line where ever you are.
Contact me at PhimoTech 07080012200
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by Toseenlove: 10:04am On May 14, 2019
chrisxxx:
How a 100 kVA generator was stolen in my Community.
Someone came with a selfloader with some persons. He approached the headmaster of a primary school where the generator was mounted that the governor had asked him to send back the generators to government in order to get it replaced with a bigger one. He came with a purported letter written by the governor. Before the eyes of everyone and in clear day light the generator was lifted to the self loader with even assistance from some villagers, away from the Community.
It was later realized that before everyone in the Community that the generator donated by the governor had been stolen.

Imagine!!! These are the kind of things I do complain about. Imagine the said person used the proceed from the sale of the generator to cater for his family and they all suddenly die. Now people will start pitying him not knowing what the atrocities he has committed nonsense.
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by chrisxxx(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2019
2point5:
Wene Badu
Obu nyele weiiii?
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by boneyone(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
From as low as 25,000 you can install our wireless CCTV camera complete with motion detection and 2 way audio in your premises... Free installation on single camera installations within Lagos mainland...!!

Call zero-nine-zero-344-19196
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by DJInfluence: 10:40am On May 14, 2019
see mind... grin grin grin The bobo bring him own bag. this is what i call BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) grin grin grin When dem catch am now, he go do face like orphan
Re: Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos by ceaser: 5:01am On May 20, 2019
iukpe:

A motion alarm system will scream a loud hail siren when the thief approaches your property without even touching anything. Alerting you and neighbors of the intruder. And can send an SMS alert to your phone line where ever you are.
Contact me at PhimoTech 07080012200

Except you have a magnetic switch somehow attached to a point between that generator and the metal housing that activates the alarm, then that is a possibility. I don't like using PIR sensors for outside use because the false positives is too much. Even if a dog moves near it, it activates the alarm.

An better alternative will be photocell or ultrasonic sensor. Those ones have lower false positives. But you will need a number of them for perimeter monitoring especially if you have a large property like that in the video.

I am working on the possibility of tweaking a laser trip sensor cos with that all you will require is the laser, the laser sensor and a few mirrors to cover a wide perimeter.

Lastly, the best option for the owner of the property in that video, given the fact that he has a CCTV already will have been to use a motion sensitive wifi IP or AVD cam hooked up to both his NVR and SIM card enabled wifi home alarm system. Once the camera senses the movement, it activates the NVR to recorsd and simultaneously triggers the alarm that calls your phone number or sends an SMS as the case may be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.