Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding (462 Views)

Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / HOW YOUR IELTS WRITING IS ASSESSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding by A1grade: 9:33pm On May 13, 2019
In the IELTS writing, you would be subjected to two tasks - tasks 1 and 2. Yes, whether you're sitting for the general or academic category, you must write task 1 and task 2.

The task 1 format is totally different for both the general and academic tests (so you should prepare using the right format), whereas that of task 2 is the same for both.

Now what's the key to having an excellent write-up? Imagine a man who wants to build a house but doesn't have an architectural design. Your guess is as good as mine. He would end up making mistakes, perhaps building and demolishing repeatedly. To say the least, he would end up wasting time, money and energy. Why? Because he is not guided. He doesn't have a plan. The same is true of the writing test.

After ensuring you understand the task (you must not write off point), the next thing you MUST do is draw up an architectural design, so to speak. Yes, you must draw up a plan for your write up. We call such plan "outline". The outline is the skeleton on which your write-up is built.

An outline makes your writing to be organised or coherent. What is more? It helps you to avoid making mistakes and as such you save time and energy. Indeed, having a good outline is a very important key to succeeding in the writing task. It makes your writing easier.

But the multimillion dollar question is: How can I prepare a good outline? After preparing the outline, how can I develop it? The answers are found here on www.a1gradeeducation.com.

It is important to note that IELTS is not as difficult as you may think. As a seasoned tutor, with over 95% of my candidates succeeding in the test (scoring 7.5 and above), I have deemed it necessary to put together the secret to succeeding in the test on www.a1gradeeducation.com. You don't necessarily need to go to a physical centre or be taught by a physical tutor in order to succeed. All you just need to do is know and employ the tactics for each of the test (writing, reading, speaking and listening).

The website, www.a1gradeeducation.com, is so designed that each test contains simplified explanations that can help you ace the exam. Besides, it contains all you need to know about the IELTS exam and the grading system. So please visit a1gradeeducation.com.

Nevertheless, if you need a physical tutor, you can reach me on 07038536174 or a1gradeeducation@gmail.com.

Please watch out as I will also be adding on the website, www.a1gradeeducation.com, the secret of succeeding in the following exams:

SAT
TOEFL
GRE
GMAT

To learn about the speaking test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/the-ielts-speaking-test.html?m=1

To learn about the writing test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/03/the-ielts-writing-test.html?m=1

Please note that the IELTS writing test is divided into tasks 1 and 2. The task 1 format is different for both the academic and general categories ( you will either sit for the academic or general). Whereas the format for task 2 is the same for both categories.

To learn about the academic task 1 writing, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-1-academic.html?m=1

To learn about the general task 1 writing, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-1-general.html?m=1

To learn about the writing task 2, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-2.html?m=1

To learn about the reading test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/03/the-ielts-reading-test.html?m=1

To learn about the listening test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/the-ielts-listening-test.html?m=1

To learn about the IELTS test format and scoring system, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/01/ielts-test-format-and-scoring-system.html?m=1
Re: The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding by A1grade: 8:00am On May 14, 2019
Re: The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding by A1grade: 2:10pm On May 14, 2019
Passing the IELTS exam seems to be a task for most people. However, A1gradeecation has made things easy. Please visit www.a1gradeeducation.com to find tested and trusted tips that can help you ace the test in one sitting.
Re: The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding by A1grade: 8:01pm On May 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) / Challenges Of Studying Abroad-how To Overcome Them / How True Is This!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.