Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party (54641 Views)

CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / CRUTECH Student & Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Ubdavis(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2019
Those who do not knw how to swim would see it as a tea party. If no no, u no no.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Enskynelson(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2019
The issue is not about knowing how to swim. Some of these boys know how to swim but they end up getting drunk and taking heavy drugs before jumping into the pool. Imagine a drunkard trying to swim! Drugs is mostly responsible for why they drown and not necessarily lack of swimming skills.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Stanweezy(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2019
It's unfortunate he couldn't adhere to his line of course "guidance and counseling" on how to swim

RIP to him
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by princemeadow(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2019
The reason my faculty banned beach party for freshers then in Unilag. RIP bro.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by omoadeleye(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2019
I can remember last year December, God really saves me...
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Lilimax(f): 10:43pm On May 13, 2019
Na anointing oil most people go dey shout upandan now embarassed As if it is the subject matter on this thread?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by solz007(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2019
So Sad Rest In Peace Bro.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C gud Business 4 coffin seller
you are the next.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by luluosas(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2019
Na by force to party? My condolences to the parents
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Edyice: 10:55pm On May 13, 2019
Water no get enemy

But if you no sabi swim learn and use live-jacket

Some people will not hear .. they will want to show off
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are the next.
ur moda,den ur fada, den ur hole family 1st.
Y can u wish me dis
Wicked heart u hv
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Pablonkor: 11:00pm On May 13, 2019
Still can't believe u r gone Ugbe (Paperboi)
Who's gonna be making us laff like u always did
Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord, and let ur perpetual light shine upon him
RIP 'Warri'....Our very own 'Pogba'....we go surely see agn

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by madgoat(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2019
post=78366777:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
This is the only thing that came to your empty head after reading this sad news?
Shame on you and the people that own you.

What's sad about the news? grin
He has died and life goes on
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Pablonkor: 11:03pm On May 13, 2019
Edyice:
Water no get enemy

But if you no sabi swim learn and use live-jacket

Some people will not hear .. they will want to show off
The whole thing is a mystery, he actually won d said swimming competition.

After the competition, he decided to just swim normally, but how he drown, we just can't tell

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur moda,den ur fada, den ur hole family 1st.
Y can u wish me dis
Wicked heart u hv
ok, the thought in your mind against the dead guy fall back on you as you wish. What about that?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
Pablonkor:

would this be eriggapaperboi on nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by madgoat(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2019
Pablonkor:

Mumu, na every thread u go dey write 'still cant believe you are gone'. If e pain too much, why u no jump inside the pool so you both die together and be together in the after life grin

The only sure thing in this life is death. Nothing sure pass death....
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Pablonkor: 11:07pm On May 13, 2019
mightyhaze:
would this be eriggapaperboi on nairaland??
No, I don't think he was a Nairalander
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Pablonkor: 11:08pm On May 13, 2019
madgoat:

Mumu, na every thread u go dey write 'still cant believe you are gone'. If e pain too much, why u no jump inside the pool so you both die together and be together in the after life grin

The only sure thing in this life is death. Nothing sure pass death....
Ok thank you....I've heard

Can u just rest pls
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ok, the thought in your mind against the dead guy fall back on you as you wish. What about that?
u HV a problem DAT y u can not married
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by MicroSweet(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2019
Uyi168:
Death gonna be easy cos life is hard.. Rip..
MANY MEN by 50 Cents

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by adecz: 11:11pm On May 13, 2019
angry sad8

Black man & spirituality..

Instead of lying him on his side to
allow water come out & then giving
him mouth to mouth resucitation, they have put him
on his back & giving him anointing oyel.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
What was he doing inside water when he can swim? Village people sef.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Deathisfree: 11:15pm On May 13, 2019
Death is free
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by bluefilm: 11:25pm On May 13, 2019
What is graphic about this picture now? undecided

Anyway sha, congrats to the student.

He died in active service.

I'm sure his manhood will live on.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Favy1235(f): 11:55pm On May 13, 2019
I don't see any reason y u shuld swim when u knw u aren't gud at it. Me i dnt knw how to swim and i can't come and kill myself. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by elzipro: 12:46am On May 14, 2019
RIP to a real nigga cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Darevofpeace(m): 1:29am On May 14, 2019
tyup:
Eyah......I hope those teeth was able to Open pepsi bottle cover well enough bfr he died sad

anyway i'm just asking for a friend
You need to be hanged on a Cross for writting this foolish statement. slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Excuzeme: 2:13am On May 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I keep saying it. If you don't know how to swim, don't go near any body of water. There is nothing to prove to anyone.

As for me, i don't go into any water that is above my knees. Yes, call me names, i don't mind. It's better to answer a 'Jew man' and live than to form Michael Phelps and die.

RIP boy

Drunk people cant hear any advice, good or bad!
its bad enough that one cannot swim (though l enjoin everyone to learn two things in life: To Swin and to Ride a bicycle! All my children, male and female, can do both...by force, by fire.) ..... but it is worse that apart from not been able to swim, you are drunk and then you go near a pool!.

Mama use to say: Poverty does not kill, it is Exuberance that kills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by vioment: 2:14am On May 14, 2019
This is why great countries create loops of accountability. In a correct country, there would have been life guards present for the event to alert and probably save the guy, they are also there to alert technicians of the pool water quality. Nigeria and other foolish countries look at these acts and laugh it off, but now we can see the essence.

Moreover these are part of the jobs that are lacking in this country; If there were structures of accountability and honesty, we wouldn't be jumping up if nepa give us 30 mins of light.

We are busy hyping oshodi terminal, a place where light dey fear to shine, and the surrounding just dirty finish.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by seunprodigy13: 2:29am On May 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C gud Business 4 coffin seller
na dog go chop ur corpse las las....insensitive dingbat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amou Haji, The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed For 60Years(Photos) / Female Student Goes Blind After Slap By Principal’s Secretary [see Photos] / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.