Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! (4525 Views)

Massive Money Making Secret Discovered / New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) / Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by wizzyfunky: 7:37am On May 22, 2019
It's already to late oooo u guys have miss the opportunity
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by enolife2(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2019
passionstores:
I want to do something big for you if you really want to make money online easy, simple, legit and straightforward. I don't like talking too much for those who know me so lets get into the nitty gritty of the matter.

I am going to show you a CPA strategy that has the potential to earn you $500 - $5,000 per month! No B.S

Please note this - This strategy is not a get rich quick scheme. You will need 2-3 weeks to get sufficient results before implementing this CPA cash milk factory. This is the first step to that. The guarantee here is that if you know how to use facebook, you will make money with this. Also note that your success lies in your hands, i can only give you direction, if you fail, i'm not to blame.

Requirements for this Training:

1) A CPA account - Now i'm not going to start talking about CPA programs as you may already know, if you don't know whats CPA yet, google or youtube it. Maxbounty is preferable CPA network to use here, if you have Maxbounty fine. If you don't have a CPA account, i will get an Ogads account for you, this is also my preferable CPA network in this strategy

2) A Facebook page - We are going to use only one niche and this niche is a Damn secret, only for those who get in the training. I will show you the three steps you will need to take daily on this page to get 1,000 - 5,000 page likes within 5 to 14 days and this will only take you 30 mins to 2 hours of work.

3) Instagram - Nothing too fancy here, just an account you can use to search out stuff

4) Commitment

This Training is Free for those who like to ask for fee cool

Now before we start let me know how many have maxbounty. Which cpa network you got? If we have sufficient people then i know we are getting serious.

Let's get started cool
Please let get started with the training
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by wizzyfunky: 8:25am On May 22, 2019
enolife2:

Please let get started with the training
bro training done start since forget about it
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by timitayo77: 8:45am On May 22, 2019
wizzyfunky:
Are you already in the training?

1 Like

Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Standard92: 8:07pm On May 22, 2019
Maxbounty account available for sale

Contact at my signature.
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by goldenpatty: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
passionstores:
BEFORE WE START I WANT TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE WILL MAKE MONEY HERE!
Not everyone has a CPA account

I don't like wasting time. So if you dont have a CPA account, let's get an Ogads for you. This CPA is perfect for our Strategy.
You will easily make $50 per day like clockwork!

Now if you don't have a CPA account and you want Ogads opened for you, do this..

1) Type "I need Ogads"
2) Send me a PM (click on my username and send a message)

GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT!
I need ogads
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by TommyAnthem(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2019
I need Ogads
passionstores:

I don't like wasting time. So if you dont have a CPA account, let's get an Ogads for you. This CPA is perfect for our Strategy.

Now if you don't have a CPA account and you want Ogads opened for you, do this..

1) Type "I need Ogads"

Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by TommyAnthem(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
I am much interested in the training and tried sending you mail but not possible,
please reach me on anthemtommy@gmail.com, thanks.
And for those who say the training has started, let the guy speak for himself, thanks.
passionstores:

1) Type "I need Ogads"

Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Nobody: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
passionstores:
I want to do something big for you if you really want to make money online easy, simple, legit and straightforward. I don't like talking too much for those who know me so lets get into the nitty gritty of the matter.

I am going to show you a CPA strategy that has the potential to earn you $500 - $5,000 per month! No B.S

Please note this - This strategy is not a get rich quick scheme. You will need 2-3 weeks to get sufficient results before implementing this CPA cash milk factory. This is the first step to that. The guarantee here is that if you know how to use facebook, you will make money with this. Also note that your success lies in your hands, i can only give you direction, if you fail, i'm not to blame.

Requirements for this Training:

1) A CPA account - Now i'm not going to start talking about CPA programs as you may already know, if you don't know whats CPA yet, google or youtube it. Maxbounty is preferable CPA network to use here, if you have Maxbounty fine. If you don't have a CPA account, i will get an Ogads account for you, this is also my preferable CPA network in this strategy

2) A Facebook page - We are going to use only one niche and this niche is a Damn secret, only for those who get in the training. I will show you the three steps you will need to take daily on this page to get 1,000 - 5,000 page likes within 5 to 14 days and this will only take you 30 mins to 2 hours of work.

3) Instagram - Nothing too fancy here, just an account you can use to search out stuff

4) Commitment

This Training is Free for those who like to ask for fee cool

Now before we start let me know how many have maxbounty. Which cpa network you got? If we have sufficient people then i know we are getting serious.

Let's get started cool

I need Ogads Account
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Nobody: 6:51am On May 24, 2019
wizzyfunky:

Dude, kindly share the training here for everywhere to benefit. Stop limiting it to a select few. sad
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by goldenpatty: 3:12pm On May 24, 2019
passionstores:

1) Type "I need Ogads"

I need of ogads, pls
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by wizzyfunky: 3:20pm On May 24, 2019
So sorry guys the opportunity is closed training has gone far oooooo
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Ekenetic(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2019
eddy4naija:
abeg me need ogads
i need ogads
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by thegraace: 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
I need ogads graaceasaolu@gmail.com
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2019
wizzyfunky:
It's already to late oooo u guys have miss the opportunity

I'll release a general video training soon

1 Like

Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by folak48: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please I need Ogads
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please I need ogads.
Cc: Passionstores
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by AMI3(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
I need OGADS
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by gentlewind(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just stumble on your tread now
Pls, I need Ogads
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by success143(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pls I need ogads.
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Softmay15: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sir I need OGADS
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by gentlewind(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2019
I need ogads gen2wind@gmail.com
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by damtan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
passionstores:

It's been a month now and we're still expecting this. biko release the video make we learn
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by damtan(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
wizzyfunky:
So sorry guys the opportunity is closed training has gone far oooooo
Can i send you a pm?? can you please put me through the training?
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by deafeyez: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2019
passionstores:

What is the training all about.
What offers are you promoting with Ogads.
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by deafeyez: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2019
passionstores:

What is the training all about.
What offers are you promoting with Ogads.
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
I need ogads and the training pls boss. 08172719202(WhatsApp)
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by edunwanna: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
I need Ogads
please send to:
nedunwanna@yahoo.com
Re: The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! by Olaxbolax100: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2019
passionstores:

Bro, the number you sent me through email isn't complete. I messaged you back but you didn't reply. Please i need your number ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Legit Investment That Pays Daily And Monthly / Selling Products Online From Nigeria / What Is This All About ...is It Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.