Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) (2226 Views)

Women Love My Lips - Photos / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) / She Said I Got Sexy Lips - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2019
Maluma, a Colombian musician has come under fire over his Mother’s Day post to his mom.

A photo he posted on Instagram shows him kissing her passionately and called her the love of his life.

Many, however didn’t appreciate his gesture and have been dropping sick emojis.

See the photos, reactions below:

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/colombian-musician-maluma-blasted-for-kissing-mum-on-the-lips/

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2019
I choose not to talk lest i say something not to be said...
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
Not with an African mother.
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by EdiAbali: 11:39pm On May 13, 2019
He must have had affection
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 11:45pm On May 13, 2019
So this guy's been fvcking that woman I can bet my sim card that he fiingered that woman after that kiss embarassed

Pukes angry
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:32am On May 14, 2019
Children of nowadays

Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by mu2sa2: 5:32am On May 14, 2019
If a man can kiss another woman passionately in the name of love, why can't he kiss his mother , his greatest, undying love, even more passionately. If you can't kiss your mom as you please out of genuine love, why frown at a man expressing his heartfelt love for his darling mom.
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:51am On May 14, 2019
rabbish...na his mom na..he can kiss her anywhere and anyhow
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by troubleseller: 6:26am On May 14, 2019
That might not be his mother. As with most things in the world today, meanings have changed. Mother's Day is no longer about Mothers alone. Girlfriends, wives and even baby mamas have now been involved in the celebration.
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
rabbish...na his mom na..he can kiss her anywhere and anyhow
D tin Taya me ooo
Na him mother na
Re: Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 6:13am On May 15, 2019
They're better ways we can show love to our mom..... not with mouth to mouth affection. Wetin consign me..

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / I Need Steroids / Why Do Ladies Dislike Giving Tips

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9