Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (55565 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Lovelash: 9:43am On May 14, 2019
Suicide is never a way out of life challenges. WE SAY NO TO SUICIDE. Visit www.lovelashblog.com to read on how to avoid committing suicide.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Heineken(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
He has been suicidal for long. More people would still commit suicide cos life is getting harder with insane pressures
wow.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Lovelash: 9:45am On May 14, 2019
SAY NO TO SUICIDE. Visit www.lovelashblog.com to read on how to avoid becoming a victim is suicide.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2019
antisocial:
YOU ARE MUCH MORE SICK THAN HIM
So whatever sickness he had justifies him taking his life?

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2019
Roon9:

It takes a special kind of dementia to be dissing the Dead. What kinna home were you raised? Pukes
Dementia ko Dementor ni.

Suddenly, everybody is a doctor ba

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2019
goldfish80:
Suicide is becoming trendy among Nigerian students. In just a month there has been 10 suicide cases reported from different campus, UNN, UNIPORT, ABU, UNIJOS, Jambites, Ilori, University of Ibadan
Could it be as a result of academic stress? Is the society getting anti social? Break-up trauma from love is not also far fetched.
Whatever the reason, ASUU and the federal government should sit down and find solution to student suicide. A mass campaign against suicide like it was done with cultism may yield results. Maybe a suicide watch police could also be set up where every student is evaluated at intervals by Psychologists. A toll free line students can call and get someone to talk to is another good option.
Something has to be done otherwise....
Two people from unijos. Same weak. That one week me
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2019
toprealman:
Max you are 20yrs
No o!!! I'm 11 yrs old

So I must be an "old man" before I start condemning suicide?

Those dummbfawks are looking for what isn't there and suddenly, boom!!!, suicide is the next thing?

Even a 10year old knows suicide is bad

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2019
Elliot2:
I need a loan of 6k. Can someone come through for me?
U be thief. Abeg kill ur self. Na me by dat man way de sell coffin for ur area. Bad market hold me self!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2019
obinna58:
Those who have the heart for suicide, they're the powerful minds among us. Going into Oblivion is the best choice anyone can make in a messed up world, wish of have the courage I'll just leave this stupid world alone.

that's what i tell myself sometimes.. If i can't leave Africa, then i rather just end it. My guy you are alive. Just keep ur head up... It will be well soon... Don't do it!!!
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Heineken(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2019
Most people get this depression and suicide thought for mind...even me don tire. Person like me na my mum I no want make she cry because she don try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:

INDOMIE and PAMPERS caused all these....
When BOYS were eating palm kernel/coconuts/kuli kuli /Agidi/watery-beans/ soured egusi/ did we hear all these..??

Then BOYS and GIRLS could trek to schools several miles, but now Parents do everything for them. Some are even transported to schools like dogs with their Tongues spilling out.
Then Neighbors could beat and correct you in the absence of your parents, but now everything is “WITCH”
Now......
Teachers Pamper them
Churches Pamper them
Neighbors Pamper them
Parents Pamper them

So, exposure to LITTLE PRESSURE, everything EXPLODES

So true
Same parents that was beaten during skool days by their teachers
Will go to skool to fight a teacher DAT beats their kids
I am like wtf
Now the worms just checks out at any small pressure
U will hear sissy guys say sit him down and talk to a kid
Kids are not to be talked to
They are to be whooped
Flogged till their ass drops down
No wonder so much weaklings on the face of the earth angry

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2019
vickydevoka:

U be thief. Abeg kill ur self. Na me by dat man way de sell coffin for ur area. Bad market hold me self!
U be thief o. U dey sell fake coffins. i go report u. Ur wood wey no even good sef,u no even sabi work too. The last two burials ended in disaster as ur coffin dem tear open for under when dem dey carry am. U be confirmed bariwo!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
Hmm!

This modern generation tolerance for stress is very thin. The kind thing person pass through for university if na dis modern indomie youths, half for dhan hang demselves
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Nigerians are indeed heartless and stupid beings.

Imagine the comments i am reading on here. So after the guy suicide all what some bastards on here can do is to insult the dead boy and judge him unnecessarily as if they know him or his struggles. Obviously from his writeup he died being happy because death was what could give him peace at that point in his life.

Honestly thank God for the white man, as much i sometimes dislike them but i have to be grateful for them because if not for them we for done dey chop ourselves by now.
No sympathy whatsoever . Commuting suicide is far from easy mist that commit it wants a way out and see it as the only option to enjoy

Suicide no be joke o

Bless you.. My thoughts exactly.. Very heartless and inconsiderate people

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Akurakambe(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2019
I have just glanced through the guy's facebook timeline, He had died a long time, imagine all his posts are all about suicide.

So sad, may his soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2019
Seun Lalasticlala STOP POSTING SUCIDE NEWS BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLY ENCOURAGING THIS ACTION. DO YOUR PART TO STOP IT. I keep louding it in every thread.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2019
Elliot2:
Everyone thinks their case is the worst until they hear the next person's. Yesterday I decided to do a volunteer work by helping this lady who has been down of nervous failure for 25 years,who just lost her only son who still cared for her;,the rest have since abandoned her and pray she dies. It took me almost 2hours to only feed her. The pace was so slow and torturing I felt so depressed that I wonder if there is any condition as bad as this—all my personal worries gave way to this. For 25yrs?!! Despite all this,this woman is lively and hopeful. I could have choked on a pillow and died out of depression. But she still finds a purpose in her life...to stay alive.
i hope you aren't the abusive type of Nigerian.. But i want to aak u this... To what end.... Whats the point of living? My take not everyone reasons like everyone. At least he died and didn't take anyone with him.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:24am On May 14, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
BONUM yes ooooo!!! my mind told me that i have met this guy somewhere. yes it was at stc. e be like say na 2 sets below me he was.

Eligere

Which set u be.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2019
wildikeman:
i hope you aren't the abusive type of Nigerian.. But i want to aak u this... To what end.... Whats the point of living? My take not everyone reasons like everyone. At least he died and didn't take anyone with him.
I don't know really to what point. But I understand that life does not give us all that we want all the time. And so should everyone commit suicide for that one challenge,then there wouldn't be anyone on this green planet.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by themanderon: 10:28am On May 14, 2019
falcon01:
looking at these comments, you know Nigerians are heartless.

If you are just finding this out then you may be very far from reality. The economic and social situation of the country has turned more than 95% of Nigerians into soulless and heartless beasts with no capability for empathy.
Check out comments from people on this forum on a daily basis and you will see for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2019
"Death gotta be easy, 'cos life is hard"

Do not cry for suicides. They are in a happier place.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2019
Elliot2:
I don't know really to what point. But I understand that life does not give us all that we want all the time. And so should everyone commit suicide for that one challenge,then there wouldn't be anyone on this green planet.
I understand. But what if there is no hope and its already getting late for one to archive anything in this life.. Lets take the lady u fed life's for instance. She is hopeful to what end... I'm just stating that people's resilience to life are quite different. Some feeble and some solid.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by selemo: 10:35am On May 14, 2019
UNN students and suicide are 5 and 6. I witnessed one suicide scene that shook the world. It occurred in June, 2012 by a physics and Astronomy student, my departmental colleague. I saw him a day before the incidence, as he alighted a cab into his lecture room. I never knew that he had made up his mind that faithful morning. RIP Okoronkwo. Some of these UNN students run mad because of too much book worming. Lions and Lioness only know Book and Bible. They jump from one assignment to another and from one night class to another without rest coupled with family issues.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
wildikeman:
I understand. But what if there is no hope and its already getting late for one to archive anything in this life.. Lets take the lady u fed life's for instance. She is hopeful to what end... I'm just stating that people's resilience to life are quite different. Some feeble and some solid.
Nobody really fancy killing himself if his challenges are taken care of,right? Why not put that effort into that? I have been suffering from a pain in my back since I fell from a ladder ten years ago. I am hopeful it will go. This said lady is also hopeful. She was worse than now but her nervous system is picking up slowly. she could move her hands n legs. She actually had the breakdown after overdosing on chloroquine drug.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2019
Elliot2:
Everyone thinks their case is the worst until they hear the next person's. Yesterday I decided to do a volunteer work by helping this lady who has been down of nervous failure for 25 years,who just lost her only son who still cared for her;,the rest have since abandoned her and pray she dies. It took me almost 2hours to only feed her. The pace was so slow and torturing I felt so depressed that I wonder if there is any condition as bad as this—all my personal worries gave way to this. For 25yrs?!! Despite all this,this woman is lively and hopeful. I could have choked on a pillow and died out of depression. But she still finds a purpose in her life...to stay alive.
I, I, and I.
Her reason for staying alive(barely) is probably not to give YOU a reason to stay alive. That is just the selfish gene in you talking. Next time you are with her, ask her why she stays alive. About her hopes. Make it truly about her and then maybe you'll have found another reason to live.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bawsse(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2019
obinna58:
Those who have the heart for suicide, they're the powerful minds among us. Going into Oblivion is the best choice anyone can make in a messed up world, wish of have the courage I'll just leave this stupid world alone.

See this one we de talk one you de talk another one
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by selemo: 10:47am On May 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Nobody should quote rubbish for me o.

People who take their lives are dummbfawks.

Look at his dp sef. Soldier go soldier come.

Who sabi d guy house..... akara na the next thing

He's not even fine sef. (No homo)

He just fell the hands of every "Ebuka" in the world.
You are Another black man with black mind..

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2019
TheSTreetman:
Suicide seems so easy these days. What's happening..

When am broke and depressed in life, I have never had any thoughts of suicide or committing crime.

What's happening? angry angry. Children of nowadays thinks say life is Bread and Butter

You've probably not been depressed before. You've been sad several times but possibly not depressed. Even if you've been depressed, it might have been a mild one.

A person suffering from severe depression sees no reason to live anymore. Life makes absolutely no sense. Neither money, nor fame, nor drinks, nor women etc can make life interesting again for someone in that situation. Only the Holy Spirit can save a person suffering from severe depression with suicidal ideation. It's just the same way a person possessed by evil spirits can't deliver himself except by the power of God. I think sometimes, depression is an evil spirit that can possess people pushing them to destroy their lives.

Pray you don't ever find yourself in that situation. You can't be too big, wise, smart etc for it. Severe depression leading to suicide has taken the lives of many doctors, professors, lawyers, various intellectuals, even priests before.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Look at how you are falling my hands, handsome guy like me.

You don't know what you are missing. sad

Lol, some of you overplay the girls love bad guys script. I hope you all get sense before it is too late. I am missing nothing.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2019
justmi1:
Suicide - is never the way out, but before you judge the poor dude or anyone that has committed suicide, you may want to learn a little about their pain.

We all go through life issues and we all have limits. Many people may not even be able to bear stuffs some suicidal people go through, a lot of people are roaming with mental and psychosocial issues and their "loved ones" are oblivious about these perhaps they have theirs too.

The social media age has made things worse. What happened to frequent physical contacts and interactions, now we all meet on Instagram snapchat etc, each one trying to outdo or impress the other without really facing the problem within or reach out to people out there we claim we love.

We are gradually moving to a world where we seem to be on individual islands of our own with no one else but our phones.

NO ONE CAN SURVIVE FOR SO LONG, ALONE ON "AN ISLAND".

I have myself considered same fate severally except that I'm so uncertain of the afterlife...
Exactly
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Snow02: 10:54am On May 14, 2019
that photo on his DP though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady / Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.