Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (55564 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by abass1997(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2019
I might commit my own suicide soon, because things are now unbearable for me.
Onlyfrozenjim:
A Student of the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka Chukwuebuka Akachi has committed suicide

Akachi who is in English and literal studies died in the hospital. Though the reason for his action is not clear,he left a suicide note in his Facebook wall before taking a bottle of Snipper, he was rushed to UNN medical center before finally taken to University teaching hospital where he has been reported dead.

RIP bro
You were a good friend
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2019
hidhrhis:
Suicide come they hungry me I swear but leaving my mom all alone in this wicked world won't just let me
True bro, sometimes i think about taking my life when you just can't take all the depression and frustration anymore and this country called Nigeria isn't helping matters at all. What keep me going is family but my mom is my life, her love for me can't be compared or bought that only keeps me Racing through the mysterious of Life. Nigeria is a living hell, we're not at visible war but countries at war beta pas us i swear!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by mandela222: 3:38pm On May 14, 2019
it takes a lot of courage and bravery to kill oneself so I don't see people that kill their selves as an act of cowardice because me I would have killed myself long time ago due to the degrees of problems am facing right now but am afraid of hell fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by mandela222: 3:42pm On May 14, 2019
I swear if is possible that there's no hell fire I will gladly take my life and rest from this plague called Nigeria that nothing works
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Barryseal: 3:53pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bifrost: 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

The always that useless animal that don't mind his biz.

Read what you wrote again. You will confirm my diagnosis of your hopelessness. wink
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by clockwisereport: 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
We graduated from stc 2013. same set with dem ogbu lawrence,okpe chukwudi,omeh(head boy),eluke george,onyeze mathew-gerald,ekoli kenechukwu.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by clockwisereport: 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2019
clockwisereport:

Ogbonna Chukwuebuka. I don see your picture. I miss Odenigwe like die. Hw is Obilor Chukwuebuka, Odo Chinedu?

Hw is Igada villa?
Kedu maka nke mama good afternoon?

ewooo!!! this one na red handed. i havent been to nsukka since 2014. kedu onye i bu nah?
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2019
clockwisereport:

United lord. I am a lord o
Chetara m onye i bu nah.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by 21Bandit: 5:56pm On May 14, 2019
Divay22:

Don't insult him.
It takes courage for one to take a deadly substance.

And it's time we actually start looking for a way to deal with all this suicide going rounds..
Where have we gone wrong?

It ain't no courage dear its foolishness.
Goddamn foolishness.

Talking about sucide let's turn the pages back a little bit to our forefathers who got sold to slavery..some couldn't stand the change so they resulted to the most easiest way out -SUICIDE- .
But most preserve creating a black stronghold..we black, black is known for its perseverance in spite of difficulties..generalization right

I too have had a large share of disappoint, rejection, frustration... Did I crack? Hell ya...but I have a 1000 reasons to stay alive..I kept going even when the morning was the worst part of my life.... Personal.

So to hell to the nigga and more hell to those who kill themselves
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by ebullient19(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2019
[b][/b]This same Sniper killed by dog.

I'm advocating for government to stop the production and circulation of this chemical.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by caye(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2019
obinna58:
Those who have the heart for suicide, they're the powerful minds among us. Going into Oblivion is the best choice anyone can make in a messed up world, wish of have the courage I'll just leave this stupid world alone.
pls don't go. Fight the urge. Truly, this planet is a ' purgatory ' & Naija seems to be the hottest
part
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by annayawchee: 8:42pm On May 14, 2019
Going through his facebook wall, I found out that this guy have been fighting depression, suicide thoughts alone and for long, the signs were so glaring but no one took him too serious or maybe no one cares enough, this is the harsh reality of many Nigerians, we fight and fight and when we couldn't bear it alone.... We succumb
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2019
Suicide is not an option....He left us cowardly in this Buhari's Next Level... It is well sha grin
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 14, 2019
obinna58:
Those who have the heart for suicide, they're the powerful minds among us. Going into Oblivion is the best choice anyone can make in a messed up world, wish of have the courage I'll just leave this stupid world alone.
I don't understand o! So it's not about staying strong when facing challenges anymore? Giving up and taking one's own life now becomes a proof of courage?
What kind of negative thinking is this?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2019
Which set bro. I graduated 2009. Was the library perfect during my days.
clockwisereport:
RIP Akachi

He was my junior at STC, Nsukka
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:43pm On May 14, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
Which set bro. I graduated 2009. Was the library perfect during my days.

I know the headboy then ( chinecherem) and the refetorian(zebedee)

The deceased should be 2015 set
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by gcof(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2019
uuzba:

They have been foolishly pushed by their parents to "pass by force" and this is the result.
In my young days, if you are daft, you fail and repeat. Teacher flogs the daftness from your head.
From early on, you already learn how to handle daftness and failure.
By the time we entered university, we were already matured. And were prepared for more failure.

This generation, doesn't like to hear "failure". Girlfriend leave you, E don die.
Fail jamb, E don die.
Fail 100 level, E don die.
Fail Final year, E don die....
Them Tiff my phone, E don die.

The fail wey una dey run from in early age, E don meet you. Na die una come dey die.
We nko?
you are very correct. Those days, no matter the amount or kind of failure, the only option then was to seek for solution
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by gcof(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2019
ebullient19:
[b][/b]This same Sniper killed by dog.

I'm advocating for government to stop the production and circulation of this chemical.
there are 1001 ways to commit suicide rather government should make things right, make available rewards for hard work and to put it simply, create a system that is working. It will reduce to a great extent the number of suicides we see everyday as most of them are as a result of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2019
Bifrost:

Read what you wrote again. You will confirm my diagnosis of your hopelessness. wink
Your diagnosis is as useless as your hopeless self. And yes I won't modify choke on the typo stupid.
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bifrost: 9:45am On May 15, 2019
paddyofboss:

Your diagnosis is as useless as your hopeless self. And yes I won't modify choke on the typo stupid.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2019
Bifrost:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yen yen yen like u d only person that has monopoly for stupidity..Cant u see Ur lots already in Efcc custody (Naira Marley n Zlatan). Those ones are more stupid than u. So stop trying to outshine them in your quest for 'the most useless person on earth'
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:07pm On May 15, 2019
paddyofboss:

Yen yen yen like u d only person that has monopoly for stupidity..Cant u see Ur lots already in Efcc custody (Naira Marley n Zlatan). Those ones are more stupid than u. So stop trying to outshine them in your quest for 'the most useless person on earth'

tongue tongue tongue

How stupid can you be? grin grin
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Pchizy: 1:41am On May 16, 2019
There are a whole lots of mental disorders according to DSM IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV) like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc etc etc,
Needs Social Workers therapist
Psychologist
Psychopharmacologist
Even Neurologist
... All hands are needed to remedy this situation.
Friends should be friend indeed, family, Spiritual fathers should play part.
People really pass through a lot.
Your belief and understanding of your belief through practical trust and Application of your belief on God.
It's beyond mere going to Church.
Open up, never box your situation. Be strong and Courageous, knowing that no situation is permanent.
Always know that challenges are on the way of life,,, and not this generational chicken heart. Plan in life, positively.
For instance, as a Christian, never be surprise about hard times, about people being heartless etc etc.
Why Because you suppose to know such times from the scripture.
Jesus Christ is still able to save lives. Identify with Him. Forsake sinful life. Prayerfully follow Him. Sit and study the Word. Believe and practically live a life of the Christ that you have believed in. (This is beyond Church going)

2 Tim 3 : 1--5 (CEV)

1. You can be certain that in the last days there will be some very hard times.

2. People will love only themselves and money. They will be proud, stuck-up, rude, and disobedient to their parents. They will also be ungrateful, godless,

3. heartless, and hateful. Their words will be cruel, and they will have no self-control or pity. These people will hate everything that is good.

4. They will be sneaky, reckless, and puffed up with pride. Instead of loving God, they will love pleasure.

5. Even though they will make a show of being religious, their religion won't be real. Don't have anything to do with such people.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by JamesKudooski(m): 1:43am On May 16, 2019
obinna58:

Are you sure you don't need help?
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2019
Okay. They're my boys. Nice to meet you man.
clockwisereport:

I know the headboy then ( chinecherem) and the refetorian(zebedee)

I be 2013 set.

The deceased should be 2015 set
Re: Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) by booksrite(f): 5:22am On Jun 29, 2019
it takes a lot of courage and bravery to kill oneself so I don't see people that kill their selves as an act of cowardice because me I would have killed myself long time ago due to the degrees of problems am facing right now but am afraid of hell fire.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.