Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (42430 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by SURElee(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2019
No face your book. When you get carryovers you go focus and survive without her by force.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by acquisitions(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2019
After a month or two, come back here and give us an update. Trust me, you would be a happier man that would have long gotten over the said lady. Apart from rare life and death situations, nothing in life is as serious as it first seems.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by wheezyoung(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:
I just had a breakup and now I am having some pretty nasty heartache. This lady & I stay on the same campus and we see many times. Though I have been trying to overcome the pain, but my heart still strikes whenever we cross paths or I see her. I have about three months to finish and probably leave for NYSC this year, still, I wonder how to survive seeing her within the limited time left. It gives me sleepless nights. And this is the period I need to be more concentrated on my studies and final year project. She's not likely to come back as she seems to be in love with another guy already. I really need some relief.

Would I be able to forget about her soon after leaving because the love I have for her is too much?

N.B: I never put the blame for leaving me on her. She is not to blame at all.

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.
speaking from experience,it takes exactly 1 year for a guy to forget abt a girl he genuinely loved,things i can recommend you to do are to avoid communication with her for now,if you keep talking to her,you may have a breakdown,make new friends, talk to girls you’ve never spoken to, meet guys,develop a new hobby,try not to think about what you did wrong or time spent with her makes things worse,if you see her along the road just wave and keep moving..don’t go for a rebound,you go hate life.

MOST IMPORTANTLY DONT ASK HER ABT HER NEW RELATIONSHIP,DEY YR DEY!!!avoid her text and callls for a while,delete her number join sef
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by naijajobx: 4:53pm On May 14, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Richard2010(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2019
Stop posting rubbish

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by sircrabo: 5:01pm On May 14, 2019
dreamwords:

Sorry for your loss bro, take heart, but the truth is that another guy dey knack your babe well well,and she dey suck d guy dickk, she dey even cum for the guy dick wella,
Take hear bro grin

That's the most painful part about breakups. The thought of seeing another guy in between her thighs. Imagining her moaning too, you'll be wondering if the guy will be better than you in bed. The thought of him banging her wet pussy while she makes sound she never made for you and she sucking his D. Chaiiii. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by stanliwise(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2019
Lovelife433:
abeg save dat one for 2face.
I take that as a No. Till then.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2019
Evercurious:

Must you insult the lady ? Didn't you read to see that he said she is not to be blamed for the breakup? Plz keep your 'get rich or die while trying' tutorials to yourself cos that the only message you have got to preach..Silly being

C them.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Austineva(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2019
Banter1:
Same thing happened to me in my final year. I had to beg her to remain friends with me so that i will be able to concentrate on my studies. She obliged and we even go to class to study together. In the class she will kiss and hug me. Very undestanding girl. Bro you need serious prayer to scale through this period. God will help you through
lolz u re indeed funny! Then, u guys no break up nah. Its call relationship break
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by issylarry(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2019
Evercurious:

Must you insult the lady ? Didn't you read to see that he said she is not to be blamed for the breakup? Plz keep your 'get rich or die while trying' tutorials to yourself cos that the only message you have got to preach..Silly being

Come,must you insult me?i said my own view of d mata..den say urs.A man is bn broken down by a lady he fell in love with,she ended up loving some1 else..if d lady truly loves him she will stay wih him no matter wat..
And for d ladies,na u know ya sef..Speak for ur sef..and the change might start from u.

Tell me,what else do u want him to think of if its not money for a better life.A man been hrt broken[not even men alone,anyone who is depressed] is capable of doing anything silly.
The only hope now is to think of how he can be strong financially,work on him sef to be a better man and a better woman will come his way..

So dont ever in ur life quote me again to insult me
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On May 14, 2019
stupidity:
No advice here can help you. Only you can help yourself.

But to be honest, e go hard I swear. Especially that moment when you see her walking with her new guy and the guy is grabbing her asx, your heart will sink and your GP will drop instantly. tongue

E no dey easy bro cool

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 14, 2019
You were obviously the cause of the break up.
Enjoy the torment till you leave.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by issylarry(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2019
Chrysz:
I love the part where you said to thinking about money...

I wonder why he's thinking too much about her as if she is his future. What most ladies will never do. Bro you better wise up now

Exactly, He is even in the university.He has not even started his nysc..the guy still has lot of better thing to think of
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by NaijaEmailMiner: 5:08pm On May 14, 2019
yours is better, my ex is my closest neighbour. imagine the pain
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2019
Get another girlfriend, shikena
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by issylarry(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2019
Emma1Oj:
C them.
No mind am
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 14, 2019
bigpriik:
I can bet this op did not fvck the girl till they broke up a girl you fvcked more than 10 times will not give you much heartache because you will always have that feeling that she lost not you.
I can bet you’re a teenager or little above 20

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Edegbai91: 5:13pm On May 14, 2019
See below

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Revolva(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2019
bigpriik:
I can bet this op did not fvck the girl till they broke up a girl you fvcked more than 10 times will not give you much heartache because you will always have that feeling that she lost not you.
grin truth the guy na lover boy

Foeget the gal jare and move on gal wey no send you

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by lokop1(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:
I just had a breakup and now I am having some pretty nasty heartache. This lady & I stay on the same campus and we see many times. Though I have been trying to overcome the pain, but my heart still strikes whenever we cross paths or I see her. I have about three months to finish and probably leave for NYSC this year, still, I wonder how to survive seeing her within the limited time left. It gives me sleepless nights. And this is the period I need to be more concentrated on my studies and final year project. She's not likely to come back as she seems to be in love with another guy already. I really need some relief.

Would I be able to forget about her soon after leaving because the love I have for her is too much?

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.
bro,please tke @ and move on else u regret thinking bt her in future... it's not easy to take mind off bt u av to try.. I wish u d best

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Burgerlomo: 5:18pm On May 14, 2019
cosse:
lol..crazy dudes above me sha......
really feel your pain...bro.av gone tru this same thing b4......
the solution is simple.....try staying off her....it might be a bit hard now that u guys are still in college together....u would always bump into her occasionally and ur chest will nw start beating and constricting like crazy .....i understand......am talking from personal experience here o...loved a gal lyk crazy a few years ago...and dem boom she broke up.. felt there was notin more to live for... almost ran into depression(lol..imagine!!).....but bro the answer to ur issue is avoiding her like for months(which is why am glad u soon going for nysc).u will be suprised after a few mnths u would forget abt her.......this includes getting rid of her pixtures....not going to her social media profile.....jst anything that reminds u of her should b avoided.....
its like a deep wound....yea..it hurts like hell now but it would heal with tym

I doff my hat to the relationship expert cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by godwon01(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2019
U better repressed the incident so that U don't regret at the end of the day. Your parents send U to school to acquire your future now U put the the issue of your girl friend above your future . U don't sound very well. There are several girls around and U don't need to think of her at all.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Deicide: 5:28pm On May 14, 2019
Have you ever seen women bring their relationship problems on NL esp this type e " o am i love with a guy but he doesn't love me back" bla bla bla? No! That's cause for females relationship is seen as Business! Men wise up o, no woman is worth dying for, they don't have the ability to love like we men do.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by frank317: 5:29pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

Been there bro... U know the good news, u will see this same girl in the next two years and be wondering why on earth u were dying for her.

Had this girl that made me feel exactly like u feel in my 300level days, saw her a year after NYSC and she was married with a kid. What was I even thinking? Yak.

Let her enjoy now cos is her time... There are many fishes in the water even as them go soon chop her own flesh finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by CaesarDon(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2019
grin

You should have though about this before asking us for advice on how to break up with her

Face the music SIR0

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by King44(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2019
I and my girlfriend just broke up, she wants us to be friends but I can't be friends with her because I might not be able to overcome my feelings for her, last week after playing with her I left and sent her a message that we can't be friend and we should pretend as if we never met but today we saw I looked at her like a stranger and the look on her face was that of anger and dislike, guys I need advice should I yield to what she wants or not ( beside a friend of mine doesn't agree with my decision)
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by AdimGreat(f): 5:51pm On May 14, 2019
What will you now say of those of us who have ex in the same office. We should run away??

Abegi! Life continues. Can't imagine bothering myself with this kain thing and the impact it will have on my job.

Learn from the ones that did not work out and move on with your life. We learn and get better everyday.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Sabby1(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2019
Bro, you came to school single and rather than remain single, you began to mingle and after breaking up, your heart still dey jingle.

My advice for you as a ROMANTIC ENGINEER is to leave the school for her. Forget about the result and start both school and a new relationship a fresh because with the way things are going, if care is not taken you may die of cardiac arrest before your graduation.

Anyway, I am just kidding. Man up bro. Probably, the break up might be breakthrough for you, though it's difficult but there are many singles outside waiting to mingle even though she is one in a million. Focus on your study, your family and generation are looking up to YOU

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by davidson21(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2019
Well my kindly advise is for u to concentrate on ur task ahead & archieve it. Always learn to use SCALE OF PREFERENCE in planning ur life. This one u r telling us is secondary aspect of ur life & I can assure u wen u could coordinate urself, finish ur education, get a good job or start up smtin & stabilize. Lots of women will surely come knocking on ur door so bewise bro. Wot is happening to u is temptation so don't fall prey to it.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Unconquerable: 6:05pm On May 14, 2019
From one brother to another; I want to tell you it shall come to pass. I respect your courage to share your pain here. Try to avoid places where you will most likely run into her as much as you can and if you have any thing of hers, like photo, etc, you may want to discard them. And please do not; I repeat, do not try to plead with her to return; you will only cause yourself more heartache. It’s an experience and it will make you a wiser, better and stronger man. Be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by davidson21(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2019
Men's them dey busy dey think of how to make money and hammer, u dey think abt ur girl wey dump u. Nawa oo. Irony of life sha. Better begin dey reason ur future now. Dey there nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.