Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (42419 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Wheezy123(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2019
dreamwords:

Sorry for your loss bro, take heart, but the truth is that another guy dey knack your babe well well,and she dey suck d guy dickk, she dey even cum for the guy dick wella,
Take hear bro grin

Sorry to say this, but you're the biggest idiot I've seen so far. #spits
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Patnuel2015(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2019
Its not good falling in love as a boy in the higher institution. It brings about headache. Specially if you are an introvert. Most times, girls dont hesitate to dump their boy friends just for nothing. And I still can't understand why up till now. However, if you must date any girl in the campus, make sure she not the only one you are dating. Have a very beautiful one along side. Moreover, one often fall into this mess if you dont have elder ones that can educate you about university life(your brothers) you go there, fall in love and before you know it the girl leaves and next you are depressed and your grade face downwards. If you are in this situation, deleting her number or blocking her on social media won't solve it as you will always unblock her occasionally to know what's up with her. On the other hand you will occasionally hide your number and call her just to hear her voice and you then cut. Who is fooling who.Below are some of the things you need to do to get over her.
1: Step up you dressing. Dress smart onwards. Not necessary expensive Clothing, but good combination will boost your moral.
2: Find one girl that is very beautiful that you can really love. Not just to heal your heart.(love her with you head though not your heart, that is guard yourself) Ask her out and date her. Then make many friends, especially the pretty ladies.
3: Look at her shortcomings. If she is not that brilliant, tell yourself you can't date dull girl. If she is brilliant, look for something that disqualify her somehow and hold on that. Count her as one of the trophy you won, that's if you have shine her pkekus. If not count her as one of your loss. See her as a number among how many girls you have dated.
4: If she is in your class, endeavor to read and study very hard to upgrade your scores. Do same even if she is not in your class.
5: Dont avoid her whatsoever, if she is coming your direction. If possible greet her. When you walk pass her, never look back cos she must definitely look back. When you do, you belittle yourself.
6: The new girl you are dating, make sure to bleep her as soon as possible as this will cancel out many things out of your heart. But make sure to protect the bleeps as OYO will be your name if she gets pregnant. The old would jubilate if such happens so be extremely careful.
7: Always stay among friends, never stay alone except you want to study.
8: Do not delete her number and block her on social media. The only blocking you will be doing is getting rid of her pics with you. That will do.
And above all pray to God to heal your heart for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Damjoy(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2019
Oga think of how you will forget her when GOD FORBID you hear you are about to spill...

Your primary objective on campus is to graduate first boss... After your name is on the graduating list, if you still want to think of her... You are free.

I loved my EX, and mine was so terrible that our departments were in the same building... At first sef, I just dy act like say I no see am... Later we both grew up even if the looks on the faces of her friends were "We tell you say she go leave you, you no fine reach the main man na"

End of story

She is married to the guy (Probably happy now) I graduated better than the both of their results combined and working better... So oga, think of the many people you will disappoint if you don't eventually go for NYSC this year because you can't get over a girl...

Her fault or yours

Break up is Break up

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by cosse(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2019
Burgerlomo:

I doff my hat to the relationship expert cool
I lol...oga mi..na just lessons from tinz av personally bin tru o...notin more
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by seenter84: 6:36pm On May 14, 2019
Tiwa

SIR0:
I just had a breakup and now I am having some pretty nasty heartache. This lady & I stay on the same campus and we see many times. Though I have been trying to overcome the pain, but my heart still strikes whenever we cross paths or I see her. I have about three months to finish and probably leave for NYSC this year, still, I wonder how to survive seeing her within the limited time left. It gives me sleepless nights. And this is the period I need to be more concentrated on my studies and final year project. She's not likely to come back as she seems to be in love with another guy already. I really need some relief.

Would I be able to forget about her soon after leaving because the love I have for her is too much?

N.B: I never put the blame for leaving me on her. She is not to blame at all.

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Ridbreezy9: 6:36pm On May 14, 2019
Lol....bro I have been in your shoe before and was down for many days even up to a month...

But when the zeal came I just thought to myself why am I disturbing myself over someone who doesn't have a pity for me and viola it worked
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Obason22(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2019
Guy i think we had a similar issue, cos mine was last month being April, and here is how I have been trying my best to move on. Right right now I totally took my sight away from, felt that I have never known her b4. Some times I avoid her each time I saw her coming towards my direction and that's how I have been dealing with my emotion and I'm ok feeling at home.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by flinton(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2019
Pride in "I hit it 1st"
Ur morale go rise
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by owila4luv(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:
I just had a breakup and now I am having some pretty nasty heartache. This lady & I stay on the same campus and we see many times. Though I have been trying to overcome the pain, but my heart still strikes whenever we cross paths or I see her. I have about three months to finish and probably leave for NYSC this year, still, I wonder how to survive seeing her within the limited time left. It gives me sleepless nights. And this is the period I need to be more concentrated on my studies and final year project. She's not likely to come back as she seems to be in love with another guy already. I really need some relief.

Would I be able to forget about her soon after leaving because the love I have for her is too much?

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.
let her be o! you don do your own and when you the do she no be anything to you now u want to die cause she's happy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by spiceadole: 7:12pm On May 14, 2019
stanliwise:
I smell transfer of aggression here.

Smell whatever you like...

Your nose!
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by spiceadole: 7:13pm On May 14, 2019
adekhingz:

He will NOT drink Sniper. Please watch what you say oooooooooo

He is Stuuuupid..
Stuuuupid people drink sniper
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by highbee02: 7:14pm On May 14, 2019
SmellySperm:
op just let her go, after all pvssy once fvcked can never be unfvcked
#i feel ur pains bro

pussy once bleeped can still be re-bleeped depending on the agreement between the fucker and the fuckee
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by lomprico(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2019
Y
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

Get another chick!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by shineeye1: 7:18pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

Swallow your silly pride - go and beg her for reconciliation before it is too late. If she is meant for you, she will accept your plea. If not, you've got to man up and put up with the loss. That heartache is usual and I assure you, it does not kill. With time, long one, you will get completely past it and be completely cool and free! Time heals ANYTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2019
I appreciate all comments so far. May God bless you all.

To our mods, accept my heart of gratitude.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by shineeye1: 7:26pm On May 14, 2019
Patnuel2015:
Its not good falling in love as a boy in the higher institution. It brings about headache. Specially if you are an introvert. Most times, girls dont hesitate to dump their boy friends just for nothing. And I still can't understand why up till now. However, if you must date any girl in the campus, make sure she not the only one you are dating. Have a very beautiful one along side. Moreover, one often fall into this mess if you dont have elder ones that can educate you about university life(your brothers) you go there, fall in love and before you know it the girl leaves and next you are depressed and your grade face downwards. If you are in this situation, deleting her number or blocking her on social media won't solve it as you will always unblock her occasionally to know what's up with her. On the other hand you will occasionally hide your number and call her just to hear her voice and you then cut. Who is fooling who.Below are some of the things you need to do to get over her.
1: Step up you dressing. Dress smart onwards. Not necessary expensive Clothing, but good combination will boost your moral.
2: Find one girl that is very beautiful that you can really love. Not just to heal your heart.(love her with you head though not your heart, that is guard yourself) Ask her out and date her. Then make many friends, especially the pretty ladies.
3: Look at her shortcomings. If she is not that brilliant, tell yourself you can't date dull girl. If she is brilliant, look for something that disqualify her somehow and hold on that. Count her as one of the trophy you won, that's if you have shine her pkekus. If not count her as one of your loss. See her as a number among how many girls you have dated.
4: If she is in your class, endeavor to read and study very hard to upgrade your scores. Do same even if she is not in your class.
5: Dont avoid her whatsoever, if she is coming your direction. If possible greet her. When you walk pass her, never look back cos she must definitely look back. When you do, you belittle yourself.
6: The new girl you are dating, make sure to bleep her as soon as possible as this will cancel out many things out of your heart. But make sure to protect the bleeps as OYO will be your name if she gets pregnant. The old would jubilate if such happens so be extremely careful.
7: Always stay among friends, never stay alone except you want to study.
8: Do not delete her number and block her on social media. The only blocking you will be doing is getting rid of her pics with you. That will do.
And above all pray to God to heal your heart for you.

Bunch of godless advice topped with "prayers" to "god". Funny hypocrite
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
I no even check the moniker well self
See how you look innocent. wink
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Divay22(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2019
Omoluabi16:
See how you look innocent. wink
It's not only my look
I'm innocent tongue
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by OyinO: 7:36pm On May 14, 2019
Are you saying you don't have new girlfriend? How would she survive seeing you with a new girlfriend? Instead of focusing on your books and studies on campus, you're shifting focus to ex girlfriends? Unserious student
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by kense88: 7:36pm On May 14, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.”

- Khalil Gibran
Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2019
Divay22:

It's not only my look
I'm innocent tongue
Me self know.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Xmen149(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2019
united442:

dude it's not by that..

i f.ucked my ex nothing less than 50-80times during our 5years dating without cds,pregnancy or abortiongrin

we f.ucked to the extent she was the one reminding me like "love, we dnt fvck today oohgringrin"

dude,after she cheated on me,cried 5years out of my lifegrin..
not because i can't see someone else like her 2 bleep,just that when i love someone,no AMOUNT of SEX with different style can make me stop loving that person and not giving me sex still wont change anything either.

dating her wasn't all about sex, i just love her so much and wanted a future with her..

y am i even telling you all this selfgrin

no mind me jor..

girls!!,.if u love them and serious to get a life with them they will eventually break ur heart,.na those ones u dnt give a fk about that sticks like superglue even when u scratching em off....next time u meet a girl u love dnt give her attention and see what happens.. cheesy ...that human specie is so dam confused

...to the op,absence ur self of anything that reminds you of her and occupy your mind

had same issue but handled it well,.some of her personal stuffs are still in my crib("i call it facing my fear",..but dnt try this method it may ruin u smiley)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

In less than a year, I promise you would meet another girl that will make you happy. But if your gp drops because of this, it will remain the same and you will find it hard getting jobs. Choose wisely!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Kfed4ril(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
bigpriik:
I can bet this op did not fvck the girl till they broke up a girl you fvcked more than 10 times will not give you much heartache because you will always have that feeling that she lost not you.
Oga calm down no Dey form hard man.
I’ve had this experience, after my very first relationship broke up, if na fvck, I fvck more than 100 times but because I truly loved her I was really hurt for weeks if not months self. So men it happens to everybody

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by cutefy: 8:16pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

In situations like this, to move on is way too difficult. However, u can over this situation with this piece of advice...."forget her."

Act as though she's not existing in your world. Do this daily in your conscious and subconscious mind. After a while, you'll outlive the emotional attachments.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by kelzgie: 8:23pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.
..lol.. Oga...read, graduate...you'd find more once you are doing fine after service...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by RedAlert08(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2019
dreamwords:

Sorry for your loss bro, take heart, but the truth is that another guy dey knack your babe well well,and she dey suck d guy dickk, she dey even cum for the guy dick wella,
Take hear bro grin
You're an evil man��

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by kunleben1: 8:40pm On May 14, 2019
[b]Been through it before. Its difficult but with time, you will be fine and when you do, you will so much hate her that you will even question yourself why you were acting so silly over her. wink

Your main problem is OBSESSION. To overcome it, follow the following simple rules

1. Never spend your time alone. spend 95% of your time with crazy friends not bookworms or dull people. If you don't have, find but be careful.

2. Never attempt to avoid her completely. The more you do that, the more you will get hurt emotionally. Accept your weakness for her. I believe she's matured enough to understand that its not easy for you. If she greets you, greet her back. you can also greet her first. But if she hates you so much that she doesn't even want to talk to you, don't force it on her but just say within yourself that you are better than her. But in all you do, never hope that she'll ever come back. What i actually did in my own time is to swallow my pride and approach her to help me get over her by pretending we're still dating. She was very matured and she accepted. we started talking as though nothing was wrong. no special treatment from either of us. we just talk like casual friend. As time goes on i started seeing how inferior she was to who i am and who i aspire to be in the future, something love has blinded me from seeing before. I started seeing beyond the beauty or whatever it was that possessed into obsession. Gradually i started retreating from her till i was strong eneough to move on even when i see her and her new lover cuddling. If u cant do what i did, u might need to arrange with a lady in ur house or lady course mate or someone who is willing to help u out. most ladies do oblige out of pity in that kind of situation but make sure u are honest about your end game. Never break another person's heart in trying to mend yours.

3. Get busy like crazy. Find a crazy project you want to work upon and start doing researches about bringing it to fruition even though it might not end up being successfull. If you are not innovative, re-channel your anger and energy towards being successful. After all, the best revenge is to be successful.(sorry no time to edit)[/b]
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by locoster(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

N.B: I never put the blame for leaving me on her. She is not to blame at all

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

You'll forget her when you've 3 or 4 C/O. You better face your study squarely and let her go of your mind. My 2 pences!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by dreamwords: 8:52pm On May 14, 2019
Wheezy123:

Sorry to say this, but you're the biggest idiot I've seen so far. #spits
your papa balls grin grin
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Rilwayne001: 8:58pm On May 14, 2019
I can feel your pain because I was once in your shoe and it was sort of a terrible experience haha.. But I was lucky I don't get to see her everyday because our faculty is far apart. But when I see her status, my hearts always racing like car race.

Nevertheless you still have to take your mind off her, else things will continue to get worse and you may likely lose concentration. I would have asked that you flirt around with plenty girls even if they all going to friendzone you, to me it's the best way to get going but objectively it can backfire too. Hahaha.

Me oh, once bitten twice shy grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Worksunlimited: 9:55pm On May 14, 2019
SIR0:

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.

You are even lucky..

What if it was your guys that set you up, for one of them to steal your babe?

U go hug transformer be that...

Move on jere..

I can assure NYSC is a place for more adventures, if you sharp..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.