Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV (725 Views)

I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by joshua09(f): 1:35am On May 14, 2019
I cant believe how DR ALABA DEBIA cure my HIV AIDS virus, since 5 year ago i was effected with HIV AIDS VIRUS, and i have taking all manner of dugs prescribed to me from several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr ALABA DEBIA, and how he has cure so many effected individuals with HIV/AID VIRUS. and i contact him on his EmaiL and asked him for solution about my HIV/AID VIRUS....and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after three week of taking the herbal medicine, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believe that i could be cure from my HIV/AID VIRUS... until i met DR,ALABA DEBIA..who cured me of my HIV/AIDS VIRUS.
CONTACT HIM FOR HELPS ON:
add him via email....
dr.alaba.debia@gmail.com

and add him on whatsapp https:///2348136086644?text=Hello%20Dr.%20Alana%20debia%20please%20am%20having%20some%20health%20issues
Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by judeodion(m): 3:44am On May 14, 2019
This guy is not afraid ooo. Are you a learner on nairaland? No be only alaba na alabi. Don't worry, they're coming for you.
joshua09:
I cant believe how DR ALABA DEBIA cure my HIV AIDS virus, since 5 year ago i was effected with HIV AIDS VIRUS, and i have taking all manner of dugs prescribed to me from several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr ALABA DEBIA, and how he has cure so many effected individuals with HIV/AID VIRUS. and i contact him on his EmaiL and asked him for solution about my HIV/AID VIRUS....and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after three week of taking the herbal medicine, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believe that i could be cure from my HIV/AID VIRUS... until i met DR,ALABA DEBIA..who cured me of my HIV/AIDS VIRUS.
CONTACT HIM FOR HELPS ON:
add him via email....
dr.alaba.debia@gmail.com

and add him on whatsapp https:///2348136086644?text=Hello%20Dr.%20Alana%20debia%20please%20am%20having%20some%20health%20issues

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by Wayne4uall(m): 4:32am On May 14, 2019
They have started again o...

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by AngryParrot1: 8:03am On May 14, 2019
judeodion:
This guy is not afraid ooo. Are you a learner on nairaland? No be only alaba na alabi. Don't worry, they're coming for you.
Hahaha... But I believe HIV can be cured. However, the baba should run an ad here on nairaland rather than impersonating what would be a supposed patient.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by judeodion(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2019
My brother that thing is scam. Each time you see these native doctors dropping email address without phone numbers, just run. BTW are you seriously saying HIV has a cure?
AngryParrot1:

Hahaha... But I believe HIV can be cured. However, the baba should run an ad here on nairaland rather than impersonating what would be a supposed patient.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by AngryParrot1: 5:21pm On May 14, 2019
judeodion:
My brother that thing is scam. Each time you see these native doctors dropping email address without phone numbers, just run. BTW are you seriously saying HIV has a cure?
Yes o. It does. The problem though is timely detection. However that is based on what I know. But for some of my mentors, they may spite timely detection.
Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by jbblues24(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2019
Truly sleek shot mate
Re: I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV by jbblues24(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You / Covid-19: Fg To Release N10 Billion To Lagos, N1 Billion To Pharmaceutical Compa / COVID 19: USA Steals Foreign health workers. Naija Doctors Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.