Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' (33474 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Originakalokalo(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2019
Love of Money and sexual perversion are in Vogue now.

Humanity is lost as values are thrown out of the window.

The world comes to an end shortly....

Secure your place in heaven by accepting Jesus.

There is no life in any other name or belief.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Follygunners: 9:26am On May 14, 2019
octaviustedric:
make heels why the sun shines

Mental Problem.. Yaba Left V.I.P! grin
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by nurex01(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2019
Ok. Thank you
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by nairalanduseles: 9:26am On May 14, 2019
Las las all men na yahoo for naija
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by WIXE(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
Why are girls so unhappy this days ?�

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
octaviustedric:
make heels why the sun shines
Make HEELS
stick to bet9ja scammer...use Yoruba advertise biko...u almost HEELED me to death with laughter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 9:28am On May 14, 2019
Thanks to Toto Decay
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by emerged01(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2019
She is mad!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by dapadawee: 9:30am On May 14, 2019
Johnson and omotola came into the industry with talent and few other the remaining are olosho. olosho are not a shame of dragging their clients publicly. that is the only way to id olosho

2 Likes

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 9:30am On May 14, 2019
kiddkash:
HELL!!! hath no fury like a woman scorned

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Jaylonnery: 9:31am On May 14, 2019
[
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Jaylonnery: 9:35am On May 14, 2019
[u
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2019
Make I no waste my epistle here. Off to Instagram where my rant fit turn traffic!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nayo08(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2019
octaviustedric:
make hay while the sun shines
undecided

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 9:38am On May 14, 2019
Olufela30:
Buh from the onset while everything was sweet n rosy, he wasn't a Yahoo boy or gigolo ba ?? Most women are hypocrites !!!

At the onset (with regards to context)
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:39am On May 14, 2019
Another craze woman again!
One thing they don't know is that they are chasing other men away from themselves and depriving themselves of a good love life
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by tillaman(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2019
Dude clearly raped sanity and decency out of this one! Mad niqqa if she’s telling the truth then I hope he changes before he throw away his own life
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Olorunnim: 9:40am On May 14, 2019
The Tonto dike Syndrome is spreading.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by deltateam: 9:41am On May 14, 2019
chiomarita:
Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom has called out a certain young man who some people are claiming might be her ex but the actress is saying he attempted to rape her sister.

The Ebonyi State born filmmaker in a deleted post on Instagram warned her followers to ‘Run Away’ from the young man who she also accused of Gigolo, scam raping and other evil acts.

It would also be recalled during an interview with http://pearlsnews.com Ms Elom had aired her view on oral s3x

“People say oral s3x is dirty, Well, I don’t know about that because I don’t like it at all.
If I get married and my husband insists, he wants it, i’ll succumb and give it to him. After all, the bible says women should be submissive to their husbands, so if I get married and my husband wants MouthAction, i’ll give it to him, so I can make heaven (laughs).”

When asked what if he wants more than MouthAction and demands for anal?
She responds: “I can’t do that, at all. In fact, I know my husband can’t be crazy enough to ask me for anal sex when he is not Bobrisky.”....

https://pearlsnews.com/hes-a-yahoo-boy-gigolo-rapist-actress-omalicha-elom-calls-out-man-on-instagram-photos/

See her post below….

Its nothing new. She should enroll in Tonto's class.

Its like this is the new trend. She was looking for marriage which dude didn't fulfill after bleeping her and chopping her money.

Now this is payback for her misery.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Olorunnim: 9:41am On May 14, 2019
The. Tonto dike Syndrome is spreading
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 9:42am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

I dey tell u...they can say anything once u spurn their advances or u reject them...yet u badly see rejected men come online to post stuffs like these...

Women are emotional beings..its their strength and also their weakness

Oga alfa male, take am easy dey lie.

No be men full romance section dey cry?
Abi you no dey see those ones?

May God heal you of selective blindness
grin

2 Likes

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 9:55am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Oga alfa male, take am easy dey lie.

No be men full romance section dey cry?
Abi you no dey see those ones?

May God heal you of selective blindness
grin

cure
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by PopeFlatino(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2019
BobRisky dey on him own .u dey call am name grin when this TontORisky table for Break eeh cheesy
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Omihanifa: 9:58am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

Make HEELS
stick to bet9ja scammer...use Yoruba advertise biko...u almost HEELED me to death with laughter grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin this guy cheesy e for Kuku say shoe instead of heels
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 9:58am On May 14, 2019
Olorunnim:
The. Tonto dike Syndrome is spreading

Dike

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 9:59am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

I dey tell u...they can say anything once u spurn their advances or u reject them...yet u badly see rejected men come online to post stuffs like these...

Women are emotional beings..its their strength and also their weakness

Funny enough it’s worse from the men because they circulate videos and have a whole street mocking you but a woman once she’s gone your just not important anymore there’s no vendetta and it also pains guys and makes you go through many lengths to silence her but guys aren’t God.

anger can turn people’s souls to black

Recognize patterns it will save your life
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Yankiss(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2019
chiomarita:
Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom has called out a certain young man who some people are claiming might be her ex but the actress is saying he attempted to rape her sister.

The Ebonyi State born filmmaker in a deleted post on Instagram warned her followers to ‘Run Away’ from the young man who she also accused of Gigolo, scam raping and other evil acts.

It would also be recalled during an interview with http://pearlsnews.com Ms Elom had aired her view on oral s3x

“People say oral s3x is dirty, Well, I don’t know about that because I don’t like it at all.
If I get married and my husband insists, he wants it, i’ll succumb and give it to him. After all, the bible says women should be submissive to their husbands, so if I get married and my husband wants MouthAction, i’ll give it to him, so I can make heaven (laughs).”

When asked what if he wants more than MouthAction and demands for anal?
She responds: “I can’t do that, at all. In fact, I know my husband can’t be crazy enough to ask me for anal sex when he is not Bobrisky.”....

https://pearlsnews.com/hes-a-yahoo-boy-gigolo-rapist-actress-omalicha-elom-calls-out-man-on-instagram-photos/

See her post below….
Tonto Dike inspired this one. Bad losers everywhere. After enjoying his money and prick na to label him gigolo and yahoo yahoo because e no end well. Thunder kee you there!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by varyo: 10:03am On May 14, 2019
Gals of these days!!!!!you didn't tell us when the going was good.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 10:05am On May 14, 2019
StUriah:
At least he has a profession. Being a Gigolo is a pride in itself.

But, I asked myself, how can a Gigoloist being a Rapist at the same time?

Cut it babe, good money is paid by pretty and wealthy women who needed his service and you still think he would rape other women for nothing. Wetin e gain for doing that?

And what would you call a Wizzy Boy when you see him behind Aunty Tiwa? A Rapist or a Gigolo?

gigolo be
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by 400billionman: 10:05am On May 14, 2019
Olufela30:
Buh from the onset while everything was sweet n rosy, he wasn't a Yahoo boy or gigolo ba ?? ALL women are hypocrites !!!

Fixed !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor Burial Photos / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) / Burna Boy Honors Fela With Diamond Studded Multi-Million Naira Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.