Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,865 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k (19407 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja / 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by kokoboy4life(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad

The question is who will put it into law to execute people in federal government settings, because i see them as the senior yahoo folks.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 14, 2019
This ones want to receive curse from their ancestors... Fraud Fraud Fraud ...people no dey fear God again o....I just hope they won't be special gate in heaven for we Nigerian because we might be vetted twice to confirm we ought to be in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Deji63: 6:50pm On May 14, 2019
This is so so bad.
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Nobody: 12:46am On May 15, 2019
I pray the type of thunder and lightning generated from an Amadioha x Sango collab strikes down all yahoo boys and their enablers, wherever they lie. Useles somborries lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by FEGEITOK: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Nationsdaddy:
Same thing happened to my dad early Feb 120k disappeared.this same union bank. But as I speak to you he has received the money back just last week. My dad was just receiving continuous alert 20k each. I don't know how they(bank) recovered the money. Tell him to go to the bank am sure they will do something about it.

What process did he follow?
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Olugbenga1234: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2019
No proof, how did they withdraw from his account? At least let people know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Go After Those Using POS Machines Illegally / Army School Commandant Found Dead Inside Military Formation / Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.