Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (47730 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2019
The daughter fit be jara sha.
Guy man get target

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 9:50am On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
Marring left over iz a no no for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Says the Unku that prefers 'squeaky clean' abortions') over the responsibility and Labor involved in raising a child alone.

Pick a struggle you can relate with abeg; leave this one for the strong women that chose the latter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
How u go knw weda bois/chief,imam/pastor don do am with ur wife b4 u marry her?Nah condition bend cray fish biko
Make dem do. so far as no evidence. grin grin
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you haven't even put 1 good reason to marry a single mother except "love". Since when has love been logic?

I actually ended the discussion with you when I discovered that you are a male, not female [as ur moniker shows " F"].

so, I can understand why you have been like that with your argument.

I don't have strength for long thing, anyways.

EOD

stay blessed, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Maicon2019(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:51am On May 14, 2019
chiommy123:
Being a single mum in this country no easy oh and doesn't necessarily mean someone is loose. Congratulations to them

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 14, 2019
So cute; another 6yrs and the daughter will be ripe too. This is what I call double harvest.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Casptainspecial: 9:51am On May 14, 2019
Woow
Congrats to her
But she would hav given up on herself already
12 years of waiting anxiously for miracle to happen and God did it for her
Meanwhile some singles at 35 ar still searching
God is wonderful
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 14, 2019
Nobody chooses to be a single parent and I’m so happy she found love again I hope it’s forever and real and I wish them the best as a family

Maturity is a loving man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
Marring left over iz a no no for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No by that them take be left over, the one way you wan marry whether she don fork 200 or 300 men you nor no

marry for love not for first class tight Virgin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

see the way u even addressed your fellow female that made a good point. cheesy cheesy

if you are a single mum, u better calm down so that a man can discover you and end you singleness for you grin

He is a man but angry and bitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2019
Shhhh01:
May God allow ur sister be a single mother. Then u can go ahead and kill her.
let me tell you a true story infront of God and His holy Angels:

My young sister had this guy during her secondary school years. Along the way I guess they broke up or lost touch, I'm not exactly sure. So they hook up a few years later and my sister HAS A KID. From this other guy. Now my sister's old BF reappears, is still in love and resumes the relationship! As I speak he is in preparations to marry her. Whenever I meet the BF I have to pretend I respect him but honestly I don't. He is too cheap. Even though he is helping my sister, truth is truth. He is a LOSER.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by kenzosky: 9:54am On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool some single moda are better by far.They are homely,listening, caring and understandable than nowadays mgbeke wey go suck u dry
Not any more, make some research, single mothers are no longer what they use to be, they always want to place all the hurts of the past on the new innocent guy whose own aim is to be good to the woman and her child, these days beware of single mothers, they will pretend at first, and when the time is ripe they will pour out their venom. Them non get joy and you can never fill up the hole in their heart.this is a warning.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:54am On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

see the way u even addressed your fellow female that made a good point. cheesy cheesy

if you are a single mum, u better calm down so that a man can discover you and end you singleness for you grin

Don't mind her. She's sick up there and in the mind too and really needs help fast
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 9:56am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
tell them. These dumb whôrés
hope ur sisters or cousins having sex before marriage is a LovePeddler too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2019
Xisnin:

He is a man but angry and bitter.
truth is always bitter.

I have given nothing but truth. Yet I'm bitter. You gave ZERO reasons why single mothers are marriage material.

Get over yourself. You're not that important. Take truth or go hang. It's your life. Your choice. Fvck it all you want. But don't call Me bitter for telling it like it is.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
Single Motherhood makes these whôrés pussies wet because it's the best of both worlds: a Child from a useless thug who couldn't commit but who thrills them AND a beta Simp mangina loser Nice Guy who gets to "man up" and be the financial provider of the little child.

Truly Nice Guys eat Left Overs. Truly.

i like you reality check comments
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2019
Rosarie:
hope ur sisters or cousins having sex before marriage is a LovePeddler too
ALL WOMEN ARE WHÔRÉS.
In case you didn't get the memo.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Don't mind her. She's sick up there and in the mind too and really needs help fast
oh please!! Name one good thing a single mother can do for her child that a woman in a marriage can't do 1000 times better.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by bangbangall: 10:00am On May 14, 2019
Nobody pray to be a single mother....
Is the condition they find themselves.

Any ways single mother sweet sha.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 14, 2019
Their life, their decisions.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by banjicom(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
thugs rule. You must never heard of something called Thug Love.

My duty is to spray sperm all over. Any idiot dumb enough to get pregnant is on her own.

Man i am loving this cheesy hitting the nail on head for them without mercy. you are making this thread interesting. This bitches needs a dose of their own medicine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Nobody chooses to be a single parent and I’m so happy she found love again I hope it’s forever and real and I wish them the best as a family

Maturity is a loving man
um... If you fvck a thug raw YOU ARE CHOOSING TO BE A SINGLE PARENT.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2019
bangbangall:
Nobody pray to be a single mother....

Is the condition they find themselves.

Any ways single mother sweet sha.
condom condom condom
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
um... If you fvck a thug raw YOU ARE CHOOSING TO BE A SINGLE PARENT.

People only become thugs in love after being broken themselves it’s consensual the man has to be responsible as well someday maybe not eventually but one day he will regret mistreating the mother
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
Evening news paper

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
ALL WOMEN ARE WHÔRÉS.
In case you didn't get the memo.
yes plus your mother's and daughters yet unborn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't like the way the poster made it look as if getting married was some form of achievement for the woman. It's a good thing to get married but don't make it look as if your existence is validated by getting a ring.

Meanwhile, some of these men that marry single mothers with daughters are closeted paedophiles (see the way that one is holding his stepdaughter hip in the 3rd photo). They marry such women to gain easy access to their daughters knowing that the women are desperate to keep their marriage and will most likely look the other way while they molest the little girls. I have a lot of respect and admiration for single mums but most of them end up marrying losers in a desperate bid to become Mrs.

Good pOINT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.