Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online (64210 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by chineloSA(f): 9:54am On May 14, 2019
Challenges that come with marrying someone's daddy!!!!!

Chioma should just collect the gifts, money, endorsements and any benefits as much as she can and later go get a real man grin grin my only problem is her refusal to complete her education. Even an online degree is something. undecided undecided
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by selemo: 10:12am On May 14, 2019
Blacks and hedonism are 5 and 6

Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:13am On May 14, 2019
Chioma should chill and get lectures from her ancestors.
Ancestor Annie Idibia
Ancestor Anna Banner
Ancestor Sandra
Ati bebelo
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by jaywhoco(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2019
this is a 'once debe always debe' kinda pose

make I go reply my mails abeg
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Olorunnim: 10:18am On May 14, 2019
MarianaTrench:
There's nothing new under the sun
Now why would you Name yourself after the deepest part of the ocean?
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Olorunnim: 10:24am On May 14, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

And you be smellysperm? cheesy

Any password logged in can always be logged in. wink
What is I changed the password and I forget
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

And you be smellysperm? cheesy

Any password logged in can always be logged in. wink
lol my niqqa,that's more like "pvssy once fvcked can always be fvcked anytime"

1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
ifyalways:
Are people truly expecting him not to be able to hug his baby momas ?

Wasnt 2Baba caught on Peru abi Pero's boobs last year?

Neither of them is married, so they are fully covered under Okafors law cheesy

2Baba isn't married? Have you been living under a rock?
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 11:20am On May 14, 2019
ifyalways:

Please bro, explain this okaforz law to me I don't understand
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by PapaAdanna: 11:22am On May 14, 2019
In every thing I think this dude is way better that other socco boy

grin
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2019
SenorFax:
One thing I learnt from Davido is:

-He made some mistakes

-He never let the mistake define his behaviour

-He took responsibility for his mistakes

There are guys with baby mamas who totally ignore them, even the rich guys so forget money, the married ones sef are opting out. When you make mistakes, you wear them everytime so that nobody can hurt you with it, wear it until you are proud of it, nice one Davido.

Shut up your mouth you fool, Davido is a failure who is a mistake himself. Going around impregnating different women like a he- goat on heat not to mention his failed career.
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by phantom24: 11:41am On May 14, 2019
Davido should understand that as a short man, impregnating shorter ladies who can't even meetup in height while on high-heels may lead to production of dwarfs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Bamz(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2019
thesicilian:
As long as you have money, women will always be willing to share you.

Totally spot on mate.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Bambambiglo: 2:08pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I wonder why they are calling Chioma.

This is the consequence of marrying a non-virgin man. Worse, a community preek.

She has to deal with that for the rest of her life. Constantly trying to be the No1.

My heart goes out to women like that.

Na donstan fit you akwaya
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by OMOTOWO(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2019
ifyalways:

pls ep me define okafor law
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Material00: 2:16pm On May 14, 2019
There is nothing wrong is Davido took pictures with his baby mama,after all she have kid for him.
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:46pm On May 14, 2019
chineloSA:

Challenges that come with marrying someone's daddy!!!!!

Chioma should just collect the gifts, money, endorsements and any benefits as much as she can and later go get a real man grin grin my only problem is her refusal to complete her education. Even an online degree is something. undecided undecided

Not an IGBO man.
They are very conscious of the kind of women their sons bring.
They don't accept poo!
Some are even waiting for her shame already cos she turned them down.
The one that had sex with Miracle on air, didn't you see how she is being castigated while Miracle is celebrated?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2019
He still loves her.
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by Sososo(f): 7:47pm On May 14, 2019
ifyalways:

hahaha you people will not kill somebody on nairaland which one is okafors law again
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by SenorFax(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2019
bluefilm:

You fool.

You're learning a lesson from a randy Davido who is probably 10 or 15 years your junior, and you call yourself sensible?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
You are a toilet disease.
Oponu..... Is he not your mate??
Re: This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online by SenorFax(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2019
Philpham:

Shut up your mouth you fool, Davido is a failure who is a mistake himself. Going around impregnating different women like a he- goat on heat not to mention his failed career.
Another waste being.
Who let you out of your chains??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.