Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him (46618 Views)

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by tgmservice: 11:59am On May 14, 2019
it seems nairaland is dedicated to sponsor some particular blogs like

zenithnaija and
naijafame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by OneCorner: 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
There’s nowhere in the video that shows the white guy raining abuses on the black guy. Neither did anyone state that the guy is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by lloyds(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
Village people don connect bluetooth to this one.

It's a pity.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by KingAzubuike(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
Wettoid123:
Apart from that slap,the oyinbo man beat the black guy u know see that blow wey fall the black guy down.
I swear he beat craze commot for him body grin by people nor go see that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by dapadawee: 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
when is he coming home this evening or tomorrow morning
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Maicon2019(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2019
This is serious
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Abbeybailey(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
People don't even fight like that in US unless you are getting paid. The fight is kind of funny in the sense that you will get shot if you slap me. Point blank. That's why i call my Glock the equalizer.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2019
So because he has s black makes him a Nigerian. Get brain pls.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2019
The white man did nothing wrong that's freedom of speech and the Nigerian attacked him that's assault he can be arrested for that and the white will make complains but due to him fighting back I don't think they'll be a problem
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by uncleteeh(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2019
Let Jumia help u today

Hello ���‍♂

Do you have up to *#50* in ur bank account?
If "Yes", then you're good to go to receive *#1,000* from Jumia�����

https://one./referrals/?invitedby=d66339a2-abdd-43d2-a4f4-bd4de1b90e66

� *Then it will take u to Playstore, Download & Install the application.*

After that, you have to sign up (register) an account.
�Then click on *Home*
�Then click on *Airtime*
```Then put your number and #50 as amount.```
� *Then click on do u have voucher*. Then put this code
*WELCOME20*
then continue

�Click on Pay With card
Put your card detail and just #50 will be deducted

*Don't be scared.. Jumia is a trustee site nothing ll tamper with ur account*

Ensure you don't skip any step. If you encounter any challenge, Message me. �� *Enjoy before the Promo ends*

Enjoy it.. It's working..
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by selemo: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
QLife247:
If it's the white that slapped him first now, they'll scream racism. A Chinese guy once slapped a Nigeria that was abusing him here and all hell was broke loose against the Chinese guy, on NL. There na im papa Country? I hate double standards.
See: https://www.nairaland.com/5176300/terminal-diseases-truly-death-sentence
Watch how America will eliminate the senseless black monkey. They are good at crying racism.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by dreamwords: 12:41pm On May 14, 2019
That slap dey reset someone's future grin
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Jaqenhghar: 12:46pm On May 14, 2019
distributeinc:
People rush to become slaves...lol

If they are slaves then I wonder what you vall someone living in that hell hole
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by don4real18(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2019
What makes him a Nigerian? His skin colour?

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2019
The truth is anyone who hasn't travel to other side won't understand how these nut heads can provoked sometime. I'm a living witness of nonsense like this and if you fail to stand tall they are ready to bully you to stupor.

The dude got what he deserved next time wont come to public places to show his bloody racist antics.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

If they are slaves then I wonder what you vall someone living in that hell hole
Do you know a lot of white folks live in Nigeria...all the celebrities you hear about all live here too, in Lekki, Ikoyi, VI...so depends on where you are coming from...just saying, cos i see a lot of millionaires living here comfortably doing business. If you are a worker, then yes, it's ok to go look for work, anywhere you can get the highest wages. Business people and people who have their own brands enjoy Nigeria. Doing what you love and being free, of course I do travel, for holidays...

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by bellotaofeek: 2:12pm On May 14, 2019
“ now u tell me who won, I see them
They run “

In Tupac’s voice
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2019
Bloggers and lies! Tundeednut never said He was Nigerian. But Nigerian was added to promote traffic
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by planetx: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
How did you know from the video he was Nigerian or you made that up to attract traffic to your shitty blog.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by freedomchild: 3:56pm On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I swear he beat craze commot for him body grin by people nor go see that one.
wether he beat am or not, that slap will compensate any beating he might receive afterwards. the slap na sure game

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Kingkun69(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2019
Richmondofficia:
what kind of sick sh!t is this,that slap shaked my phone
ur English sef shaked my phone
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Kingkun69(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2019
QLife247:
If it's the white that slapped him first now, they'll scream racism. A Chinese guy once slapped a Nigeria that was abusing him here and all hell was broke loose against the Chinese guy, on NL. There na im papa Country? I hate double standards.
See: https://www.nairaland.com/5176300/terminal-diseases-truly-death-sentence
its quite annoying seriously

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by denitro(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2019
The nigerian guy will learn that in a civilised society you can't do that.
He will get arrested for assault and will spend sometime in prison.
How long can you go to jail for assault?
Simple assault is a misdemeanor punishable by six months to one year in jail, depending on the specific provisions of each state's sentencing statute or sentencing guidelines.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 14, 2019
denitro:
The nigerian guy will learn that in a civilised society you can't do that.
He will get arrested for assault and will spend sometime in prison.
How long can you go to jail for assault?
Simple assault is a misdemeanor punishable by six months to one year in jail, depending on the specific provisions of each state's sentencing statute or sentencing guidelines.
He can get more charges on top of that... disturbing public peace, constituting threat to life etc...law is complex,depending on how far the plaintiff is willing to take it.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Below is a moment a fight broke at an eatery, after a Nigerian man slapped a white guy in the US for raining insults on him.

According to the video, the slap somewhat reformatted the guys head resulting him fighting dirty with the Nigerian man.

Many chairs, tables and ceramic plates were destroyed during the fight, as people stood and watched them.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/fight-breaks-between-an-oyinbo-man-a-nigerian-for-raining-insults-in-him/

Not who laugh first. If then leave them, that black guy go cry.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Jaqenhghar: 4:56pm On May 14, 2019
distributeinc:

Do you know a lot of white folks live in Nigeria...all the celebrities you hear about all live here too, in Lekki, Ikoyi, VI...so depends on where you are coming from...just saying, cos i see a lot of millionaires living here comfortably doing business. If you are a worker, then yes, it's ok to go look for work, anywhere you can get the highest wages. Business people and people who have their own brands enjoy Nigeria. Doing what you love and being free, of course I do travel, for holidays...
Im sure you are neither a white man nor a billionaire but you are quick to be spokesman for a lifestyle you dont enjoy and dont understand either. Money is not everything my friend. We are talking of quality of life. You talk of slaves are you not worse than a slave in your own home? Last time I checked the only place a man fears those who are supposed to protect him is in a prison.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Im sure you are neither a white man nor a billionaire but you are quick to be spokesman for a lifestyle you dont enjoy and dont understand either. Money is not everything my friend. We are talking of quality of life. You talk of slaves are you not worse than a slave in your own home? Last time I checked the only place a man fears those who are supposed to protect him is in a prison.
Not everyone like to enslave his life...lol, what is the quality in cold weather and junk food...like I said, Nigeria is good for business people...if you are not it's good you travel cos wages are poor here. No need to be offensive...lol

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Not everyone like to enslave his life...lol, what is the quality in cold weather and junk food...like I said, Nigeria is good for business people...if you are not it's good you travel cos wages are poor here. No need to be offensive...lol, I didn't insult you...over a 100million people stay here, if it's not good for you, then leave.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Jaqenhghar: 6:04pm On May 14, 2019
distributeinc:

Not everyone like to enslave his life...lol, what is the quality in cold weather and junk food...like I said, Nigeria is good for business people...if you are not it's good you travel cos wages are poor here. No need to be offensive...lol, I didn't insult you...over a 100million people stay here, if it's not good for you, then leave.
I didn't insult you either. 100 million live here because they dont have a choice. I tell you if a slave ship was to dock in Lagos harbour now waiting to carry people to pick cotton there wont be enough space to carry them thats a fact. Even you who is talking Im sure you will run if the opportunity presented itself. You may not go to pick cotton but if you are asssured of a decent job and oportunity to grow you will run. Its just humam nature. Even animals migrate to more favourable places
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Jaqenhghar: 6:08pm On May 14, 2019
distributeinc:

Not everyone like to enslave his life...lol, what is the quality in cold weather and junk food...like I said, Nigeria is good for business people...if you are not it's good you travel cos wages are poor here. No need to be offensive...lol
Cold weather and junk food is better than hot weather, mosquitoes, and no food. Nigeria is good for business people indeed. If it is as good as you claim your president wont go cap in hand begging for investors to come. China is good for business, Malta is a tax haven... they dont need to go begging, the investors know whats up and come in their hundreds.
Re: Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I didn't insult you either. 100 million live here because they dont have a choice. I tell you if a slave ship was to dock in Lagos harbour now waiting to carry people to pick cotton there wont be enough space to carry them thats a fact. Even you who is talking Im sure you will run if the opportunity presented itself. You may not go to pick cotton but if you are asssured of a decent job and oportunity to grow you will run. Its just humam nature. Even animals migrate to more favourable places
Like I said earlier, depends on where you are coming from...I don't see anything glorifying or great in doing menial jobs, or living like a second class citizen even am in heaven.
Depends on your story...the richest Nigerians all live in Naija...of course you can always travel...but the mentality that nothing good is in Naija is wrong...it's always relative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.