Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) (20460 Views)

My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned / My Whatsapp Was Banned / Whatsapp Users Are Being Banned And Could Lose Their Entire Chat History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:12am On May 16, 2019
gra8mind:
Thanks OP. But number 6 got my attention the most. why whatsapp will see links and contents of the message posted if truly there's end to end encryption. *Baffle*
Nice thinking, truly a great mind.
Let's wait for someone knowledgeable about such to come explain
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13am On May 16, 2019
And I get banned on Nairaland for no reason undecided
WhatsApp ban is even better undecided
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Computergloba: 8:14am On May 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by lomprico(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2019
Techipulse:

What the meaning?

Na so!
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by lomprico(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2019
Odetokun3:

It's true

"Gaskiya ne" is what then?

Tisha don't tish me nonesence.
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2019
JewelBukky:
Thank God I came across this thread.... What if it says permanently banned?

Send a mail to them and you'll be unbanned.

Mine was permanently banned few months back and I got it to work after sending a mail to them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by amazinglanre: 8:24am On May 16, 2019
I spent over 4 days in WhatsApp Minimum prison, every new numbers I tried registering got banned too. Funny thing was, I never sent broadcast, although I was trying to generate WhatsApp numbers for marketing. Mark is a sick nigga, dragging bones with us, you run fb ads they unpublished ur page, seeking alternative marketing another wahala. Please who know how to bypass WhatsApp ban using bulk sender?
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Hustlersdiary: 8:37am On May 16, 2019
I bought a new Airtel Sim card and I tried using it on WhatsApp only to see that the number has been banned permanently on WhatsApp.
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Odetokun3(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2019
lomprico:

"Gaskiya ne" is what then?

Tisha don't tish me nonesence.

It is true (fact)
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by KaptainAfrika: 8:55am On May 16, 2019
Sending dike pics.
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by lomprico(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2019
Odetokun3:

It is true (fact)

'Ha ka ne' means that is how it is

It true is gaskiya ne

Tisha don't tish people nonsense
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Odetokun3(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2019
lomprico:

'Ha ka ne' means that is how it is

It true is gaskiya ne

Tisha don't tish people nonsense

That is how it is
It is true.

Thanks so much. It's not my mother's tongue but someone who has a basic knowledge of this language will probably read the same meaning to the two. Thanks for your correction
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Gazzy88(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2019
Gbwhatsapp sweet ooo
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Lilcentt(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2019
handsomeyinka:
How about if Nairaland ban me,How do I reactivate it?
Appease LaLa with a snake
python in particular. he like pythons
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Nature8(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2019
Nice one bro
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by lomprico(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2019
Odetokun3:

That is how it is
It is true.

Thanks so much. It's not my mother's tongue but someone who has a basic knowledge of this language will probably read the same meaning to the two. Thanks for your correction

Aiite! cool
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by esiri4jesu(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2019
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2019
Lilcentt:

Appease LaLa with a snake
python in particular. he like pythons
Lol
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Oxb90: 2:10pm On May 16, 2019
Why can't I send messages to more than 5 contacts the same time on whatsapp
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Techipulse(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2019
Oxb90:
Why can't I send messages to more than 5 contacts the same time on whatsapp

Just to reduce the Spread of fake news
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by wiseword316(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
Gbwhatsapp sweet ooo
Can somebody help me out?? My gbwhatsapp does not notify me of incoming calls. Please what should i do?
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Techipulse(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2019
wiseword316:

Can somebody help me out?? My gbwhatsapp does not notify me of incoming calls. Please what should i do?

Check your phone App Notification settings and figure out why
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by wiseword316(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2019
Techipulse:

Check your phone App Notification settings and figure out why
Thanks for your response, I have tried everything all to no avail. Do i need to root my phone?
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by Techipulse(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2019
wiseword316:

Thanks for your response, I have tried everything all to no avail. Do i need to root my phone?

don't root your phone just because of that problem.. I will suggest you do a google search concerning the issue and also check if it just that app or other app has the same problem

1 Like

Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by wiseword316(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
Techipulse:

don't root your phone just because of that problem.. I will suggest you do a google search concerning the issue and also check if it just that app or other app has the same problem
Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by skibyonline(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2019
I hate using other whatsapp
Re: Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
shogsman:
So that's why they banned my GB WhatsApp today abi,good thing it was only for 30minutes though.
how did u know u were banned on WhatsApp? and can u send messages while on banned?
mine I'm using GB WhatsApp and I'm no more receiving messages and I'm suspecting it's a ban tho they've not sent me any message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? / Senate To Halt Hike Of Data Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.