Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer (34900 Views)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by ogbiwa: 7:18am On May 14, 2019
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba should not have engaged with fans following the 2-0 home defeat by relegated Cardiff City, says former England striker Alan Shearer.

The French World Cup winner, 26, was applauding home fans when he was criticised by a supporter.
United finished the season in sixth, 32 points behind champions Manchester City and five points off the top four.

"After the season he's had, just go in," said Shearer. "You cannot argue."

Pogba was United's top scorer this season with 16 goals and also registered 11 assists, but he failed to track back for one of Cardiff's goals on Sunday.

He has scored just twice - two penalties in a 2-1 win against West Ham in April - in United's past 15 games and his performances in recent months have been widely criticised.

Since beating Paris St-Germain 3-1 on 6 March, United have won just twice in 12 matches.

Against Cardiff, Pogba failed to track Josh Murphy, who ran onto a throw-in and then squared for Nathaniel Mendez-Laing's second goal of the match.

Speaking on Match of the Day about Pogba's lapse, Shearer said: "This is the problem at Old Trafford, it epitomises everything that is wrong with this football club and football team."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48251713

1 Like

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by hisexcellency34: 7:38am On May 14, 2019
Arrogant Pogba. He can't even play in Arsenal's reserve team despite being the god of Man United

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by shuttox: 7:39am On May 14, 2019
Overrated Pogba

You can't try that trash at Stamford Bridge

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by yusuff4u2c(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by milkyworld(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2019
I can feel Alan Shearer's pain.

I mean what does Pogba want to gain by famzing the fans after a dismal performance.

I wish Pogba a quick transfer to Real Madrid, so that their fans will give him a "real treat" for his paparazzi lifestyle.

8 Likes

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by Queenboy123(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2019
Las Las na scam
Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by mytime24(f): 7:41am On May 14, 2019
O
Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2019
to be candid,pogba is an overrated average player.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by popweezy(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2019
Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by slex(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2019
Pogba should be sold so that man utd can progress.

In fact 80% of that squad needs to go.

After all , what do we have to lose? This same players would probably finish 10th next season .

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by moriss33(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2019
Yen yen yen.....sell that dude.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by Magnumproperty: 7:43am On May 14, 2019
This naijabet scammers have hijacked d front page!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by bluefilm: 7:44am On May 14, 2019
Na jealousy go kii dis Alan Shearer.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by jordyspices: 7:45am On May 14, 2019
Na wah every comment na abt fixed games

1 Like

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by Spar7tan(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2019
Person wey no get sense and shame. cheesy
Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by Wantedmiller: 7:45am On May 14, 2019
Pogba should have greeted Man City fans....... for winning the league......I don't just understand

Breaking News: OLe on the Run...... Efcc tracking him! He scammed Manchester United!

12 Likes

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by SaintM90(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2019
I'm pressed.. Please where's the toilet located cool shocked.....

Pogba is the GOAT of foolish football players

7 Likes

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by anambraamaka: 7:46am On May 14, 2019
Pogba this Pogba that coz he is not English

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by pascayes: 7:49am On May 14, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE END OF 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 20th of May, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer by YourFreedom(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2019
shameless pooo..... God save United

(1) (2) (Reply)

Folarin Balogun Scores His First Arsenal Goal 37 Seconds After Coming As A Sub / Super Eagles Players Fall Sick In Camp Ahead Of AFCON Opener Against Burundi / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.