Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God (33117 Views)

Nengi bares succulent breasts as she Twerks With The Skimpiest Swim Suit / Pretty Mike Gets A Female Python As A Birthday Gift / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Ritzy10(f): 7:43am On May 14, 2019
Nollywood actress Tonto Dike is apparently tired of her breast as she prays to God to make her schedule and that of her doctor allign so she can have a new pair of breast as her birthday gift.

Tonto Dike who's birthday is on 9th June wrote;

“Dear lord Jesus,
I have all i want for now..
My birthday wish is that you make my schedule and that of Dr Ayo allign so i have my new boobs in jesus name i pray!!
Thanks in addy Lord��� #KINGTONTO #KINGTONTOBIRTHDAYWISH #JUNE9TH #BOOBSWISH #GEMINIBABY �������”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dike-prays-to-god-for-a-new-pair-of-breast-as-her-birthday-gift-3/

L

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Ritzy10(f): 7:43am On May 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Correctgist(f): 8:48am On May 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by festacman(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2019
Tonto's case is complicatedly complex. Whatever that means.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 9:43am On May 14, 2019
No fvck to give

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by NextMile: 9:46am On May 14, 2019
Most of the things she does is just grab attention.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by sholatem(f): 9:59am On May 14, 2019
Nah she and her friend they plan this together (awon eeyan Bobrisky)

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by ngwababe(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2019
This lady sef

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
yeepa,and na person pikin be this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Failure44: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
Why do Christians pray for miracles and still go to the hospital
Even pastors go to the hospital.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by kaen1317: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
There's nothing as good as natural breast, natural arse, natural everything.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by blaqroy: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
Who cares....just making mockery of herself

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by AbooNasir(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
misplacd priority!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
This lady lives for attention! cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On May 14, 2019
senseless Lady

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Temple1288(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
Chai! Ke ta kam kwetalu na Tonto Dike eko go.. Insanity!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Okworigeorge(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
God sef go don tire for her matter

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by JejeNaija(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2019
She obviously just finished smoking her weed before typing. That her dealer should be arrested before this lady runs completely mad.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by loadedvibes: 11:54am On May 14, 2019
Lol.. his is hilarious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by mytime24(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2019
40sec brea5t

Wat of Brain surgery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Tokziby: 11:55am On May 14, 2019
If only these people knew the consequences of breast augmentation, they would never ever near it.

Once the breast tissue is removed its all over. They would be needing to remove the Silicon gel every now and then and in the long run, it would be permanently removed when their bodies can no longer support it.

Aside that, they can damage their breast and end up with complete mastectomy(removal of the entire breast)

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Olukat(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2019
What's the KJV there? sad sad
This woman buys her drugs in a kiosk I swell shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by AllenSpencer: 11:55am On May 14, 2019
Brain surgery she needs

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by seangy4konji: 11:55am On May 14, 2019
ok...she is irrelevant to me.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2019
shocked shocked

Good one for Tonto Dike..

Get a pair of boobs and be happy

You only live once

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by AmazingELixir: 11:56am On May 14, 2019
tongue

Ok Tonto gaan do the boobs surgery after you can comman show us how it looks on your chest..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2019
Is this really what Churchill was putting up with at home??
Unfortunately this lady failed to realise that she is now a mother and one day, her disgusting posts and attitude will definitely be used to mock her son.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Lepacious Bose Looks Amazing In These New Photos / Benita Okojie Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.