Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari (18259 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Ayotemide(f): 10:37am On May 14, 2019
We are Upset too; what will all of your 'Upset' do to make this any better?

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
omozu1:
If you want to make poverty a thing of the past in this country you should fixed power. And educate the people.
You've said the whole truth...
Nigeria has only 2 problems: Power & Education.
Fix these two things and watch the country soar to greater heights.
People like you can lead this country better than the dullard in Aso rock.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by MikeBetty(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2019
Why Wont There Be Poverty, Since You Assumed Office, How Many Parents Lost Their Jobs? How Many Schools Did You Build?
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by simplesearch: 10:43am On May 14, 2019
When people who know better were shouting it loud, people with passive disposition who employ poverty as a measure of one's faithfulness and integrity didn't believe it, they termed it a political statement. Now that the president himself has hit the nail by the head I hope drastic measure will be adopted to effectively decimate this hydra headed monster that has turned our once prosperous nation into the poverty headquarters of the world, effortlessly displacing India from their long known position.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2019
Na wa, this man ehhhh
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2019
after you succeeded in annexing the shithole as the poverty capital of the world!

the shithole is cursed with dumb, SELF-SERVING, redundant rulers!
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by RichBoy247: 10:47am On May 14, 2019
sour election losers wailing and screaming in this thread, you will cry for long. We humiliated you in 2015, we shamed you in 2019. Come 2023, we will incapacitate you morons. The lost of the last two elections has made you develop psychiatric disorders, trauma and hallucination. In 2023 when Yemi Osinbanjo/El-Ruai/Bello Masari win again for APC, you all we run nakked into the city market and you will be incurable. Useless losers. Sai Baba.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2019
I can see you don't have sense

You sound familiar

Arab goat

[s]
Seetto:
Why do we have some many miscreants in nairaland this days, look at a baby factory product calling a sitting president bastard, what has he said wrong that warrant such insult and what have you done to better your life and the community you live..
[/s]
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by KoeChz(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2019
Eyedea:
Then do something about it. Bastard
abi na. Na today? Poverty and hunger didn't just started in Nigeria. You were elected as president to end these anomalies.
You have practically failed.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:53am On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
sour election losers wailing and screaming in this thread, you will cry for long. We humiliated you in 2015, we shamed you in 2019. Come 2023, we will incapacitate you morons. The lost of the last two elections has made you develop psychiatric disorders, trauma and hallucination. In 2023 when Yemi Osinbanjo/El-Ruai/Bello Masari win again for APC, you all we run nakked into the city market and you will be incurable. Useless losers. Sai Baba.

Say no to El Rufai. He has been insulting Asiwaju recently.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 10:54am On May 14, 2019
writefreely:
Talking to his cows I guess. We humans with brains know that your tenure as president has contributed greatly to the poverty in Nigeria.
PDP Statistician
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by godlyguy(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2019
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by misteryman: 10:54am On May 14, 2019
A mad man once said that he knows what he is doing and doesn't know what is doing him. Use your tongue to count your teeth. Dont say I didnt warn you. Lets call a spade ,a spade. Jubril go back to your country.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 10:56am On May 14, 2019
kmcutez:

Say no to El Rufai. He has been insulting Asiwaju recently.
Leave him. Jagaban is working on how to silence him for ever and ever.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by franzis(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2019
No You are not
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by mmsen: 10:58am On May 14, 2019
festacman:
First of all, the buck stops on FG's table on the issue of leading the way on creating jobs. So President Buhari and his team should talk less and work more to develop more sincere initiatives as well as investment-friendly schemes to attract foreign investors and also convert importers to manufacturers. To do this, the current state of insecurity needs to be tackled.

Secondly, most times, people forget that State Governments have a lot to do in creating programmes to engage their citizens. For example, Northern Governors are failures for neglecting the use of agriculture and food processing to engage millions of people. South South Governors are shortsighted for building airports and hosting music and movie awards instead of making their region fishing hub.

Thirdly, we are too selfish in this country. It is basically me and my wife and children. It is the number many cars I have in my garage. It is never how many people's lives have I touched with my resources. We are religious but lack true love for others.

I take your point but fishing is no long term plan. Especially in the Niger Delta with the waters polluted by the petroleum industry.

Nigeria should be sprinting into the 21st century, not trying to grasp to ideas from the 19th century.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 10:58am On May 14, 2019
misteryman:
A mad man once said that he knows what he is doing and doesn't know what is doing him. Use your tongue to count your teeth. Dont say I didnt warn you. Lets call a spade ,a spade. Jubril go back to your country.
Wailing-Wailers, Wailer - wailing.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by mmsen: 10:59am On May 14, 2019
gentlegenius:

You've said the whole truth...
Nigeria has only 2 problems: Power & Education.
Fix these two things and watch the country soar to greater heights.
People like you can lead this country better than the dullard in Aso rock.

Nigeria cannot soar with the North.

It isn't possible to do that with a population that doubles every 15 years and thinks that learning the Koran is more important than anything else.

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:00am On May 14, 2019
Wanity:
I can see you don't have sense

You sound familiar

Arab goat

FAR BETTER THAN IPOB PIG.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by nnaeyes6: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
Aboki President is poor himself.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by edebemba(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
phelonrays:
surprised to hear this from Buhari
Are you sure he said all these things?
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:03am On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
Good.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Guruindahouse(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
You nailed it. Thank you!
aariwa:
How I wish buhari died 3 years ago in London. Osibanjo would have made a very good president. He pulled Nigeria out of recession when the brain dead baba go slow was in London,initiated made good programmes to help the poor,and always performs amazingly well any time buhari travels.As long as hausa fulani remains a part of southern Nigeria, the country cannot grow even in the next 200 years.Confederation or secession is the answer

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by tiredoflife(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2019
Noticed his own Nigeria is the north

He doesn't talk about the south
Only almajiri is poor
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wumi261(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2019
festacman:
First of all, the buck stops on FG's table on the issue of leading the way on creating jobs. So President Buhari and his team should talk less and work more to develop more sincere initiatives as well as investment-friendly schemes to attract foreign investors and also convert importers to manufacturers. To do this, the current state of insecurity needs to be tackled.

Secondly, most times, people forget that State Governments have a lot to do in creating programmes to engage their citizens. For example, Northern Governors are failures for neglecting the use of agriculture and food processing to engage millions of people. South South Governors are shortsighted for building airports and hosting music and movie awards instead of making their region fishing hub.

Thirdly, we are too selfish in this country. It is basically me and my wife and children. It is the number many cars I have in my garage. It is never how many people's lives have I touched with my resources. We are religious but lack true love for others.

Truthfully, your 3rd point is so accurate as a sun rising from the East every morning. A family having a well to do elders, and they can't help their siblings to get a job. This acts is common in South west.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

FAR BETTER THAN IPOB PIG.

You think so Hahaha

I bet you even your illiterate ISIS brothers can not clean his shoes. Just thank God for Christian organization like red cross, unicef, and you human rights organization.

If not America would have made Arab goat like a history

Ewu
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:17am On May 14, 2019
Wanity:

You think so Hahaha

I bet you even your illiterate ISIS brothers can not clean his shoes. Just thank God for Christian organization like red cross, unicef, and you human rights organization.

If not America would have made Arab goat like a history

Ewu
CHAF :CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by festacman(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2019
mmsen:

I take your point but fishing is no long term plan. Especially in the Niger Delta with the waters polluted by the petroleum industry.

Nigeria should be sprinting into the 21st century, not trying to grasp to ideas from the 19th century.
You can't talk of sprinting when your self-inflicted disability makes you unable to crawl. You can't build something on nothing. The ideas from 19th century can serve as the base.

For Niger Delta, the ocean front is where the resources are. Foreign fishing companies connive with some unpatriotic people over there to come from time to time with massive trawlers to exploit those resources illegally.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by PapaAdanna: 11:19am On May 14, 2019
Don't be angry because u are the angel of poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen / Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached / Electricity Debts Owed By Benin And Togo Gives Nigeria Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.